• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png
gFSuy79.png

Moobabe

Subbing Herrera on was the right move as he looked decent in his 20 minutes. Shouldn't have out him in for Falcao though. He was our only forward who looked up for Stoke's physicality.

And you guys were lining up Wilson before Young's injury weren't you?

Falcao was lively, looked strong and Rooney was, at least, getting his foot on the ball and trying to play a bit in midfield - as soon as he got pushed up top the game got scrappy.

RvP only came alive when Falcao went off as well - but I really wonder what the United team will look like when everyone is fit. There's going to be a lot of expensive talent on the bench, or not even making it that far.

pulsemyne

Holy piss that is some terrible reffing in the QPR swans game. QPR's keeper clearly handles the ball outside the area and the ref gave nothing. It was so obvious that people stopped playing for a second. Fucking hell.

Moobabe

Holy piss that is some terrible reffing in the QPR swans game. QPR's keeper clearly handles the ball outside the area and the ref gave nothing. It was so obvious that people stopped playing for a second. Fucking hell.

A shocking decision in the Hull game too

pulsemyne

Hehe the commentator just called it one of worst decisions this season. Given how shit the reffing has been so far that's saying something.

DominoKid

And you guys were lining up Wilson before Young's injury weren't you?

Falcao was lively, looked strong and Rooney was, at least, getting his foot on the ball and trying to play a bit in midfield - as soon as he got pushed up top the game got scrappy.

RvP only came alive when Falcao went off as well - but I really wonder what the United team will look like when everyone is fit. There's going to be a lot of expensive talent on the bench, or not even making it that far.

Everyone will never be fit. Thats our luck.

LTWheels

Gerrard long passing giving the ball away.

I sort just want him to go abroad now. We need to move on.

We play our best football with short passes.

pulsemyne

Another shocking decision in the QPR swans game, Glyfi clearly fouled by Barton right on the edge of the area, Ref gives nothing.

Hixx

I don't think City have touched the ball for 5 minutes. Then we try our hardest to give them a goal

Fuck off ref you BALD CUNT THAT IS NOT A YELLOW

dc89

Got a few quid on City, Liverpool and West Ham (WH were 5/6 insane value considering who they're playing)
Just short of 2/1

Top Bottom