• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Elchele

Linius I was going to comment in your thread (pretty well done), but that seems like the kind of show I wouldn't watch for even a second

operon

Battleship sailing majestically whilst the wind has been knocked out of Van Gaal sails what a time to be alive Arnie rock on

Plasma

Banned
Feel like the only way we get anything from this game is if we go 4-4-2, Sanchez just doesn't look great playing upfront on his own.

LTWheels

Christ. Jelavic. Mate and his family have gone and all. Hilarious.

Results are all coming up Brendan here.

So far. I expect Tottenham to lose tonight and a West Ham draw or even loss would be great. We are moving up.

Can't wait until we get Sturridge back and match fit in Feb.

Is the Vietto links reliable? I've done my youtube scouting and I liked what I saw.

Arnie

Time for a fried rice and a cheeky beer
Parents are buying a Chinese later. Then we're off to the cinema to watch Birdman.

Provided Liverpool win this is already on as one of the best days of the entire year. An Arsenal and Everton loss would be sublime icing to an already delicious cake.

Scum

Parents are buying a Chinese later. Then we're off to the cinema to watch Birdman.

Provided Liverpool win this is already on as one of the best days of the entire year. An Arsenal and Everton loss would be sublime icing to an already delicious cake.

Told you already. Liverpool will be the winners today.

Buying a Chinese? Will Dave Whelan be with you?

He broke a leg in a cup you know.

WJD

We still haven't even won a penalty this season.

Liverpool getting gifted them.

The year's off to a shocker.

Top Bottom