• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

I like how Chambers automatically tries to get goal side of an opponent when they get the ball in the midfield. Flamini only has one response to the situation, which is death mode for the opponent. He is either killing that player, winning the ball, or sliding uncontrollably while the opponent runs away.

Tobinishi

Shocking defending for the Southampton goal but I still have the feeling we will get something out of this game. Bring on Theo.

pulsemyne

QPR 1-0 swansea.

A tale of one terrific goal, some terrible reffing and quite a few chances for both sides.
Both teams are not in the best of form defensively with QPR being cut to shreds every time swansea run at them and Swansea being bullied in the area by QPR's physicality. QPR's goalkeeper is lucky to still be on the pitch after clearly using his hands outside the area to stop a chance for Routledge to score. It's a terrible piece of reffing.
The goal itself is a beautiful shit from outside the area that hammers into the net. Nothing Fabianski could have done to stop it.
Both sides have had plenty of chances with QPR missing an easy header and swansea Gomis missing some half chances.
Second should yield better results for swansea if they bring on Bony.

Arnie

QPR 1-0 swansea.

A tale of one terrific goal, some terrible reffing and quite a few chances for both sides.
Both teams are not in the best of form defensively with QPR being cut to shreds every time swansea run at them and Swansea being bullied in the area by QPR's physicality. QPR's goalkeeper is lucky to still be on the pitch after clearly using his hands outside the area to stop a chance for Routledge to score. It's a terrible piece of reffing.
The goal itself is a beautiful shit from outside the area that hammers into the net. Nothing Fabianski could have done to stop it.
Both sides have had plenty of chances with QPR missing an easy header and swansea Gomis missing some half chances.
Second should yield better results for swansea if they bring on Bony.
Cheers for this.

Is Bony being rested due to fitness? As in fixture congestion.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Soooo

Buffy_Confused.gif

is Wenger out or in now?

Blablurn

Imagine you're a gooner who had the best new years eve experience ever. You fucked with 2 women at once and u came multiple times. You are happy than never before.

And then you wake up and see that Arsenal is trailing against 'hampton.

Linius

Linius I was going to comment in your thread (pretty well done), but that seems like the kind of show I wouldn't watch for even a second

Thanks for the compliment. And the trailer is quite ass if that is what put you off. What exactly do you mean by 'the kind of show'?

And to be fair, it doesn't really stand out in anything, but it's very enjoyable and has a great cast who had some misfortune with their past shows. So I felt like I need to give it some attention here.

Wojo's biggest problem is that his shirt is too loose. he needs something that is much tighter, so that it will restrict blood flow to his head. This should stop him from over thinking and make him rely more on muscle memory.

LTWheels

Wish we would play Manquillo instead of pigeonholing Henderson as a WB just to fit Gerrard in the team. We lose so much of his game by sticking him out there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Imagine if Yaya gave a shit more than 50% of the time.

Arsenal loooooooool

Plasma

Banned
Just fuck off, this lot get paid hundreds of thousands between them every week to defend and this is the best they can manage, just fuck off.

Top Bottom