• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

:lol one good result in ten years and arsenal fans get uppity again

arsenal's spacecraft endurance which is called that way because arsenal needed to endure master wayne is taking off into the fourth dimension where it will be able to control time and space which will allow it to win every trophy under the sun with the power of love

united on the other hand are what happens when you plant a proposterous idea into the heads of their supporters that leads them to believe that van gaal will take them to the promised land

but this is literally it

you're slowly but surely
2oY7zFW.png
ping into fifth

yet another season without champions league football awaits you

falcao is dead

herrera is your only prospect and he's already 32

adnan is at nando's

ronaldo is never coming back

this is no dream

there is no kick

you are already awake

this is arsenal

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God I'm already laughing without even reading that bud wall o text :lol

edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOL absolute brilliance

CCS

Banned
If serious, would be more ridiculous optimism then that guy who thought he'd invented the parachute coat and jumped off the eiffel tower :lol

Linius

http://www.at5.nl/live

Loving this. Police are entering a building uphold by squatters or whatever they're called in English. Live footage.

They're throwing paint bombs and shit. And the whole building is stuffe with Christmas trees
p1kx90C.png

KidJr

arsenal's spacecraft endurance which is called that way because arsenal needed to endure master wayne is taking off into the fourth dimension where it will be able to control time and space which will allow it to win every trophy under the sun with the power of love

united on the other hand are what happens when you plant a proposterous idea into the heads of their supporters that leads them to believe that van gaal will take them to the promised land

but this is literally it

you're slowly but surely
2oY7zFW.png
ping into fifth

yet another season without champions league football awaits you

falcao is dead

herrera is your only prospect and he's already 32

adnan is at nando's

ronaldo is never coming back

this is no dream

there is no kick

you are already awake

this is arsenal

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

I swear in some way shape or form, GAF makes me chuckle most mornings.

Wilbur

Banned
Look, ArseGAF.

I come to you, cock in hand with nary but a thong on. I come to you like how Adolf Hitler came to Neville Chamberlain. I come to you like how David Cameron came to Nick Clegg. I come to you like how Katie Price came to Katie Hopkins.

I come to offer a coalition.

We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves. We just want what's best for both our clubs. I want a return to the top of the tree, battling it out with Europe's super clubs for superiority. You guys want fourth. They're both dynamite dreams to have.

But look at the bigger picture. There's a ton of clubs out there looking to usurp us. To claim the throne for themselves. The wet, pathetic clan of Tottenham Hotspurs. The upstarts, Southampton. Troglodytes and mountain men act West Ham.

And Liverpool.

They must be stopped. If this means that you clamber to the finish line with us, I'm all for it.

But Liverpool must fall. Join me.

Look, ArseGAF.

I come to you, cock in hand with nary but a thong on. I come to you like how Adolf Hitler came to Neville Chamberlain. I come to you like how David Cameron came to Nick Clegg. I come to you like how Katie Price came to Katie Hopkins.

We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves. We just want what's best for both our clubs. I want a return to the top of the tree, battling it out with Europe's super clubs for superiority. You guys want fourth. They're both dynamite dreams to have.

But look at the bigger picture. There's a ton of clubs out there looking to usurp us. To claim the throne for themselves. The wet, pathetic clan of Tottenham Hotspurs. The upstarts, Southampton. Troglodytes and mountain men act West Ham.

And Liverpool.

They must be stopped. If this means that you clamber to the finish line with us, I'm all for it.

Bruv, ourselves and ArsenalGAF allied months ago to bring Gaal Qaeda down. Arnie threatens that alliance every now and then, but our blood pact transcends Cazorla abuse.

And Emre Can's iron grip won't allow us to fall again. Its all uphill from here.

Wilbur

Banned
Bruv, ourselves and ArsenalGAF allied months ago to bring Gaal Qaeda down. Arnie threatens that alliance every now and then, but our blood pact transcends Cazorla abuse.

And Emre Can's iron grip won't allow us to fall again. Its all uphill from here.

Mate, we aren't Gaal Qaeda any more.

We are ISIS

Invisible Strikers, Inevitable Strains

Bold One

Look, ArseGAF.

And Liverpool.

not Arse GAF, but I was moved regardless

tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif

KidJr

Look, ArseGAF.

And Liverpool.

Well said Wilbur, well said.

You have my sword honorable knightsman

3Sixty

Seriously.

Bet £25 on them winning the title next year.

Then £25 the year after.

I mean you'll still lose £50 but at least you'll have a slight chance of winning something more than £50

Linius

If you bet 50 quid that Arsenal will win the league in the next two years you are mental.

People would have said the same about Liverpool 2 years ago. Last year they were almost there. Football is so unpredictable mate. One good transfer season and a football season at which everything clicks and it can happen.

El Topo

Bundesliga is made up of scrubs. Premier League is elite competition.

They won in a one-team-league. Back to back. If it is so utterly easy for Bayern to win Bundesliga, imagine how hard it was for Dortmund to beat Bayern.
I mean, if EPL is so competitive, so exciting, so balanced, surely even a team like Liverpool or Arsenal has a realistic shot at the title, no?

Linius

Then take Dortmund as an example how a team can win out of nowhere, even in a one-team-league.

Or AZ and Twente in The Netherlands. These two are easy to compare to Arse. Both of these are always given a small chance to win the league when the season starts. Usually halfway down the road we know they won't win it. Except for those two years at which everything just connected, they had few injuries and they just kept winning. And that's football in a nutshell for the good clubs that aren't seen as title favourites. They're always hanging in there and at some point they will take their chance. No doubt Arse is going to win it some time again, can be in two years, can also be in ten. Hard to tell.

Wilbur

Banned
They won in a one-team-league. Back to back. If it is so utterly easy for Bayern to win Bundesliga, imagine how hard it was for Dortmund to beat Bayern.
I mean, if EPL is so competitive, so exciting, so balanced, surely even a team like Liverpool or Arsenal has a realistic shot at the title, no?

Look stop poking holes in my argument i'm not serious i'm just trying to say liverpool arsenal and the bundesliga are shit

jts

...hate me...
Or AZ and Twente in The Netherlands. These two are easy to compare to Arse. Both of these are always given a small chance to win the league when the season starts. Usually halfway down the road we know they won't win it. Except for those two years at which everything just connected, they had few injuries and they just kept winning. And that's football in a nutshell for the good clubs that aren't seen as title favourites. They're always hanging in there and at some point they will take their chance. No doubt Arse is going to win it some time again, can be in two years, can also be in ten. Hard to tell.

Not under Arsene.

Arsene has lost the plot a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom