• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sharing the wealth.

Dat trickle down effect.

Dat Daily Mail maths

GAE4o1N.png

Woodward-anomics

kYFVZc5.png

Elchele

We'll see I guess.

I read an interview with our assistant coach and he said that the team basically wasn't able to train in the last few months because of all the matches and injuries. Thus, the coaches weren't able to fix much in this time. So the extra time now should be good. The test matches so far has been good as well. No conceded goal and a late winner in the last one should increase our confidence.

But on the other side, we play Leverkusen and Augsburg in the first week. Tough teams and if we don't win at least one, we're in even deeper shit.

Højbjerg will destroy you with his 4-sided triangles
rip Dortmund

Maurício has been loaned to Lazio with a forced buy clause at the end of the season for 2.675m €. That pretty much means that we are signing Ricardo Costa.

Nyx

We'll see I guess.

I read an interview with our assistant coach and he said that the team basically wasn't able to train in the last few months because of all the matches and injuries. Thus, the coaches weren't able to fix much in this time. So the extra time now should be good. The test matches so far has been good as well. No conceded goal and a late winner in the last one should increase our confidence.

But on the other side, we play Leverkusen and Augsburg in the first week. Tough teams and if we don't win at least one, we're in even deeper shit.

Utrecht will crush some legs and the last glimmer of hope for you guys, sorry.

Zabojnik

"Marotta is working on a possible early termination of Giovinco's contract. He may leave Juve earlier than summer [SKY]"

Good. Now give me Zaza or give me deat... Osvaldo.

Looking forwards to this summer's transfers.

Clyne/Coleman - £20m
Laporte - £30m
Strootman - £30m
Kane - £30m
Eriksen - £60m

No but seriously, Kane and Eriksen have saved our season.

Just hope it counts for something, either top 4 or a trophy. Otherwise its another season where we "almost" did something and I can't see us keeping hold of Lloris if we fail to get something this season.

L1NETT

what about the nippers viva

need some actual #prospects bar wilson.

delle alpi > Ander any day.

can keep the ball and everything

No.

I don't think we'll be looking to sell him this summer. It will depend entirely on Pogba though. I don't get the feeling he's eager to leave, but who really knows.

Aye, wasn't really thinking in the winter. The La Stampa article from today seems to think Raiola's been discussing possible summer moves with United and probably Madrid too.

Rikkun

Pogba is not leaving. It's too soon.
Raiola knows that after France 2016 he'll cost twice as much if someone is so asinine to buy Messi for a record price.

Come on United make us rich twice with a single player.

jtb

Banned
Really? The trailer looked beyond terrible, and I feel like it gave away most of the plot too :lol

and I hear that in typical Mann fashion, things get increasingly preposterous as the climax approaches

nah it's good. and there was barely anything ridiculous in the film... one moment, where a guy downloads a PDF file is a little unrealistic I guess.

Elchele

Why we signed Douglas when we knew we were out of the next two transfer windows.... Juan Cuadrado was the answer to the Alves issue. Meh.

I think Montoya is good enough to fill the RB position
He has been under-used by everyone since Pep left, he should be the starter RB to get experience

I think Montoya is good enough to fill the RB position
He has been under-used by everyone since Pep left, he should be the starter RB to get experience

True, but we should have 2 decent options. Montoya is decent defensively, but clearly not as strong going forward. We're losing Dani and Douglas is a joke. And I'm not seeing any really promising right backs coming through from Barca B.

Zabojnik

Looks like Juve and Livorno won't have to pay Chelsea 20M€ for the Mutu thing after all. The EU court overturned Fifa's sentence. Although Chelsea are likely to appeal and get one more shot at this.

Elchele

True, but we should have 2 decent options. Montoya is decent defensively, but clearly not as strong going forward. We're losing Dani and Douglas is a joke. And I'm not seeing any really promising right backs coming through from Barca B.

I think defensive contribution should be #1 role of the fullbacks, and I'm sure he could do better on attack if he had confidence and playing time. Clearly he's a better option than Douglas, that's my point. I don't think Cuadrado is much of a RB, he's a RW anyway.

where do you live btw, in Baires?

Lol no, I'm in Edinburgh. Typical Barca fan eh? I also support Hearts, my local club but not much SPFL chat here. I can say that that I have actually seen Barca live a couple of times though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom