• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I want the new Hearts shirt but they're sold out online :(

D5Jy4CR.png

The real positive is that Arsenal's deal is only for 5 years. They are able to renegotiate much quicker than the other teams.

Chelsea got out of a shirt deal early before with umbro, with an opt out clause. Wouldn't be surprising if more than a few of the clubs had such a thing in the contracts, to be sure the money they get stay up to market standard.

KidJr

Chelsea got out of a shirt deal early before with umbro, with an opt out clause. Wouldn't be surprising if more than a few of the clubs had such a thing in the contracts, to be sure the money they get stay up to market standard.

It really varies, Liverpool are locked into theirs I know that much.

They took a similar deal to Arsenal back in 05/06 (I think) where the majority of it was cash up front. So because of that they're locked in, unless they buy out the remainder of the contract.

Esch

Banned
Yeah, I'm kinda happy Arsenal have a short deal with puma. not a fan of the kits truth be told. they've got this weird superhero spandex thing going on im not into. Like a kit thats supposed to be from the future, but looks and feels kinda weird in present day.

Wilbur

Banned
Should i go see the theory of everything or american sniper or into the woods

or none of them

Wild and ex machina are on too late

KidJr

Wait for Ex_Machina

Is this a good film?

I've got such a long list of shit to see, dont know which order to go in.

Kingsmen - I've heard is great
Whiplash - every man and is dog is raving about
Ex_Machina - looks interested
The Theory of everything - might wait for it to come on sky in a few months

And also Focus is coming out soon.

Can you believe they stopped Orange Wednesdays? Really does feel like the end of an era.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
from those 3 I've only seen American Sniper and that was good.

as an added bonus you can join in the circus that currently surrounds that film online.

Hixx

I have a ticket
T0DmWMf.png
for American Sniper. Should go see
T0DmWMf.png
it soon.

Usually I use January/February to catch up on films and TV and books but I have succumbed to the temptress that is CS. And now REREREREREmake
LhwRz7R.png

Arnie

[mandatory arnie post about how he doesn't understand]
I understand why people do it, it's fucking obvious in most cases, I just don't agree with the principle of supporting more than one club.
Oh god

I had to put Fady on ignore at Twitter. His whole wanking on Chelsea is just too much.
Did the same.

He seems a lovely human being, but he's a fucking train wreck on Twitter.
Should i go see the theory of everything or american sniper or into the woods

or none of them

Wild and ex machina are on too late
American Sniper was a bit ludicrous, to be honest.

Not really worth seeing other than for Bradley Cooper's performance. And even then he's just playing a guy who spends two hours shooting people.

Not exactly fucking Capote.

Wilbur

Banned
I understand why people do it, it's fucking obvious in most cases, I just don't agree with the principle of supporting more than one club.

Did the same.

He seems a lovely human being, but he's a fucking train wreck on Twitter.

American Sniper was a bit ludicrous, to be honest.

Not really worth seeing other than for Bradley Cooper's performance. And even then he's just playing a guy who spends two hours shooting people.

Not exactly fucking Capote.

Maybe i'll see stephen hawking instead then

Meier

Monaco paid Benfica (or more likely, some third parties) €15.75m to keep a young CM they had on loan, Bernardo Silva. He played 3 games for their senior team last season. Incredible.

Carbonox

I just cant get excitited for The Order. And I'm the prime example for superficial stuff and light entertainment.

Yeah I'm not feeling it either. Keep battling internally to decide on if I should get it or not. March is rammed anyway so I guess I can put it off.

Wilbur

Banned
fuck this i'll get there and then decide

i'll probably end up seeing into the woods because my girlfriend will decide if i cant 🌛

Meier

L'Equipe think we'll buy Falcao and then swap him for Cavani in the summer.

Would be shocked if that came off.

They made up a similar rumor the other day of Cavani for Pogba. Can you imagine Juve trying to pay Cavani's wage? Lmao. Cavani plus +€60m (about half of that going to Cavani) for Pogba might actually do it. PSG must be a bit desperate to get rid of him.

If Chelsea flip Schurrle for a €9m profit after a year and a half of substitute appearances..
leeleeleebizlk.png
leeleeleebizlk.png

Hixx

Yeah I will be trying to get The Order through Boomerang, not paying £40-50 for what I imagine will be an 8 hour trudge through mediocre shooting but in a pretty wrapper.

We have Uncharted for that later on this year.

are they still showing John Wick?

watch that

and if you've seen it just watch it again

I still don't think it's out in the UK... saw someone on Twitter mentioning the US Blu Ray will be out before the cinema release here.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I still don't think it's out in the UK... saw someone on Twitter mentioning the US Blu Ray will be out before the cinema release here.

wow. I thought it came out last year.

I saw it was online and just assumed it was near a blu/dvd release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom