• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a dream last night where I was watching an Arsene Wenger biopic where he was played by Dermot Morgan. Can't remember if it was any good but now I woke up feeling bummed out that it doesn't and will never exist.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Madrid can and WILL outbid [insert rich club].

[Insert rich club]'s best bet is UEFA slapping them with a meracto ban, which actually seems likely!

So RUMBO POGBA! GET EXCITED

Yurt's a Liverpool fan Viva, not worth your time.

Hopefully buying Strootman doesn't stoo Roma winning Serie A.

I don't understand why he gets so upset when anybody posts a rumour about a Juve player leaving.

He's now using La Liga dick as a weapon.

It's just really sad.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand why he gets so upset when anybody posts a rumour about a Juve player leaving.

It's just really sad.

I think it's just confusing for Juventus fans when throwing the money they have at people doesn't necessarily work.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It's just really sad.
I don't get why you guys get upset when I point out just how small your dick muscle is compared to Madrid's shaft. And they've got eyes on his booty, and his booty wants their shaft, you (of all clubs considering everything) stand no chance.

I don't think you understand just how much I DONT want to see him there, I'd rather United.

But I speak facts, not muppet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma will lose Serie A in the next 3 matches

Bet on it
Gotta hand it to Marotta though, giving them a dubious penalty in a stupid Coppa Italia game is ingenious, now they can't complain about ANYTHING muahahaha

111302-Snow-White-evil-queen-laughing-cFPy.gif

I don't get why you guys get upset when I point out just how small is your dick muscle compared to Madrid's shaft. And they've got eyes on his booty, and his booty wants their shaft, you (of all clubs considering everything) stand no chance.

I don't think you understand just how much I DONT want to see him there, I'd rather United.

But I speak facts, not muppet.

No Worries.

Madrid get big fish Pogba.
United get little fish Vidal

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Junited FC

CEO: Zabo
Right hand: Ricky. Left hand: KidA Seven
Coach: Shake Appeal. His FM titles were enough to convince the board to hire him. And he can hit all the high notes when he yells
Translator: OddMorsel
Director of Speechwriting (or generally the guy who makes us all sound less dumb): Dr.Salazar
Masseur: Wilbur. Can finish the job in 2 mins and you only have to look at his bro's hands really. He can cover Giovinco's whole back with his palm
Lawyer: Horse
Financial dude/book cooker: Viva
Master Chief: Arnie
psychiatric counselling: Usho
PR: Danny boy
Fallout guy to sack when we fuck up something: cartoon_soldier

What else I dunno. Treble winners easily

We made that money, rather than had it bequeathed to us by an oligarch/monarch.
Rupert Murdoch is an oligarch, isn't he? But yes, congratulations on "making" that money by being the only English team of note during the years 1992-1999, when Sky Sports propped up the corpse of English football and made it dance. You deserve every grimy dollar bill Chevrolet or Adidas fling at your aging, desperate football club.

Hundreds of millions spent and you're flailing behind a team that just paid actual money for Eljero Elia? That's no way to sell SUVs.

Junited FC

CEO: Zabo
Right hand: Ricky. Left hand: KidA Seven
Coach: Shake Appeal. His FM titles were enough to convince the board to hire him. And he can hit all the high notes when he yells
Translator: OddMorsel
Director of Speechwriting (or generally who makes us all sound less dumb): Dr.Salazar
Masseur: Wilbur. Can finish the job in 2 mins and you only have to look at his bro's hands really. He can cover Giovinco's whole back with his palm
Lawyer: Horse
Financial dude/book cooker: Viva
Master Chief: Arnie
psychiatric counselling: Usho
PR: Danny boy
Fallout guy to sack when we fuck up something: cartoon_soldier

What else I dunno. Treble winners easily

cunt

Rupert Murdoch is an oligarch, isn't he? But yes, congratulations on "making" that money by being the only English team of note during the years 1992-1999, when Sky Sports propped up the corpse of English football and made it dance. You deserve every grimy dollar bill Chevrolet or Adidas fling at your aging, desperate football club.

Hundreds of millions spent and you're flailing behind a team that just paid actual money for Eljero Elia? That's no way to sell SUVs.

See, we do deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom