• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm creating an online girlfriend https://invisiblegirlfriend.com/

D5Jy4CR.png

I might sign up for this too, given that I have no chance of getting with one ever
D5Jy4CR.png

GorillaJu

Great fun, but nowhere near as well written as almost everything else he's made.

I thought Kill Bill was going to be exactly my kind of movie going in, but it was a huge disappointment to me. It's stylish and fun, like you say, but most of it was just too boring for me.

omg I love how the "Invisible Girlfriend" front page has a big "BETA SIGN-UP" button. Pretty sure it's missing a comma in there ;)

GQman2121

Banned
If you don't like Hannibal, okay, I get it. It's not for everyone. I think it's great and a very rare form of network television in this country that just doesn't get made anymore.

However, you can get your Gillian Anderson fix with The Fall on Netflix. Very good stuff.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I might sign up for this too, given that I have no chance of getting with one ever
D5Jy4CR.png

c'mon dean, a little confidence can go a long way. just go to a pub with female fans of any club that ends 2nd or on relegation, and from there on it's easy.

I'm not sure if I've become a Dota snob, but the aesthetics of Heroes of the Storm, Dawngate and to a lesser extend LoL look horrible to me.

Dota has its fair share of heroes who look like shit imo, but I like it overall

I'd play the fuck out of a MOBA set in the Dark Souls universe

GQman2121

Banned
Just watched the Order trailer. Did nothing for me. Gameplay still looks one note as fuck and I don't trust them to craft a narrative to hold my attention for more than a few hours. Has summer discount purchase written all over it.

Oersted

Just watched the Order trailer. Did nothing for me. Gameplay still looks one note as fuck and I don't trust them to craft a narrative to hold my attention for more than a few hours. Has summer discount purchase written all over it.

Still can't believe people get hyped up over the story. Its straight b-movie trash.

Whole different matter of course if you like b-movie trash.

The Bloodborne Special Edition PS4 looks so damned ugly.

You wonder why they even bothered when its so boring.

I watched it as I saw your post and I thought it looked alright although they didn't really do much to dispel a lot of the doubters over gameplay. It'll be one of the first PS4 games I get when I eventually pick one up.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Still can't believe people get hyped up over the story. Its straight b-movie trash.

Whole different matter of course if you like b-movie trash.

eh, it's video games. people are so used to bad stories they will latch onto anything that is somewhat decent.

GorillaJu

Hard for me to say whether gameplay looks dull or not. It's all about the feeling and you need to play it to get that. All we've seen is story and combat stuff and it looks great IMO. I haven't played it though so I don't know how the actual game feel is. Could be dull in the end indeed.

pulga

Banned
Papers are already calling Odegaard the "Little Galactico"

Not even Ribery can ruin a child as bad as we're gonna do this one
OVsk9Ou.png

Started listening to the VideogamerUK podcast btw, starting from episode 1 of the relaunch when Matt Lees was still there.

Turns out that after 2 episodes, Steve Burns is the boss, even if his voice is a little monotonous

Anyone else listen to it?

GorillaJu

Papers are already calling Odegaard the "Little Galactico"

Not even Ribery can ruin a child as bad as we're gonna do this one
OVsk9Ou.png

The only reason you actually care about this 16 year old is because other clubs were linked with him and you get to boast that Real got him and they didn't. He'll probably get sent to break through for Valencia in a 7.5m transfer deal and get bought by PSG when he's 23 and then get linked to Real Madrid for every season until he's 28, when he's fallen out of form and favor and a mid-table premier league team get to break their transfer record to sign him.

jts

...hate me...
The only reason you actually care about this 16 year old is because other clubs were linked with him and you get to boast that Real got him and they didn't. He'll probably get sent to break through for Valencia in a 7.5m transfer deal and get bought by PSG when he's 23 and then get linked to Real Madrid for every season until he's 28, when he's fallen out of form and favor and a mid-table premier league team get to break their transfer record to sign him.

That is incredibly detailed.

Are you ITK?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Watched Gone Girl and really enjoyed it. Dean, don't worry about not marrying.
D5Jy4CR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom