• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

The friendly against Dortmund went wrong for defender Kai Heerings who is feared to have damaged his cruciate ligaments..

Would be terrible for him as he needs to leave the club after this season.

Kind of impressed with Liverpool's standing, especially considering the fact that Anfield looks like a toilet

tumblr_mi6vm4Qp7d1s5tlmxo1_500.gif

Blablurn

The friendly against Dortmund went wrong for defender Kai Heerings who is feared to have damaged his cruciate ligaments..

Would be terrible for him as he needs to leave the club after this season.

Dortmund also caused Javi Martinez ACL injury last summer. And before that they also destroyed Badstuber by giving him an ACL injury. Thats what you usually get for playing them.

Nyx

Dortmund also caused Javi Martinez ACL injury last summer. And before that they also destroyed Badstuber by giving him an ACL injury. Thats what you usually get for playing them.

Hehe well Dortmund is not to blame, Heerings turned and fell to the ground screaming right away...

Linius

Thought your guys were going to win Nyx? Shame on you

Also, completely went past me that Dortmund got Kampl from Salzburg. He looked good against us last season.

FootballFan

My top 4 are
1. Vegeta, so humble he calls himself a prince when he is really a king. So great seeing his transformation over the course of the show.
2. Gohan, those rage boosts are killer
3. Goku, the guy is the worse hero ever. Dies so many times and does stupid things because he loves a good fight. Gotta love him.

You?

Wait, am I part of your top 4 or did you accidentally put 4 instead of 3.

1. Vegeta. His continuous fight to be the best is something admirable. Reminds me of cr7, tries his hard to be the best but the you get Messi(Goku) is just naturally better. :( he reminds me of Zabojnik too. Zabojniks determination is unmatched in gaf
2. Frieza - the biggest baddest mofo.
3. Trunks - goat.
4. you.

I'd put Goku as third if we are counting Dragon Ball too. Honourable mentions to bulma and mr. Satan.

dc89

B76cSsMIYAMLa34.jpg

I get that all clubs make their accounts info look as shiny as possible, but those City and PSG figures are just :lol:lol:lol

I don't know who they think they're kidding.

Don't expect it to stop here. Ferran Soriano saw Barca's revenue grow from €123m to €308m and a €73m loss to €88m profit.

He knows what he is doing.

Pachimari

I'm so excited to have a Scandinavian among our ranks but this Ødegaard won't get a minute with our first team in the near future. I bet he will be sold with a buyback clause which isn't bad per say.

I would love for him to play for our first team though.

dc89

They're Barcelona, dc

You're an ickle working class outfit

You just have to stand on the SuisseGas Bridge and look at the Etihad Stadium and turn around to look at the Academy and you realise there is a power-shift happening right before your eyes.

What is Benzema doing hahah

You could replace Benz with any other striker and you'd still feel the same level of whatever it is you're meant to.

FootballFan

I wish Australia got to host the world cup.

But of course they didn't know they have to bribe officials or they couldn't bribe enough.

World cup would be sensational in Australia, no doubt about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You just have to stand on the SuisseGas Bridge and look at the Etihad Stadium and turn around to look at the Academy and you realise there is a power-shift happening right before your eyes.

You could replace Benz with any other striker and you'd still feel the same level of whatever it is you're meant to.
Mario Balotelli

Joey Barton

Ribery

Chad Evans

Isla

Most likely Verratti.

but we don't really need to 'replace' Pogba per se since we have Asamoah already, but we'll use some of that money for Marco, for sure.

I don't know anything about this Guadino lad, but if it ends with ino I don't want it.

I want Verratti more than anyone else. I never want to see Pirlo start over him for the Azzurri.

Wait, am I part of your top 4 or did you accidentally put 4 instead of 3.

1. Vegeta. His continuous fight to be the best is something admirable. Reminds me of cr7, tries his hard to be the best but the you get Messi(Goku) is just naturally better. :( he reminds me of Zabojnik too. Zabojniks determination is unmatched in gaf
2. Frieza - the biggest baddest mofo.
3. Trunks - goat.
4. you.

I'd put Goku as third if we are counting Dragon Ball too. Honourable mentions to bulma and mr. Satan.

lol, now I feel bad that you are not my number 4. did a top 3, but then wanted to put Freiza in because it would be hard not to mention him, but then got distracted when I was about to start typing. Trunks would be my number 5, his destruction of Freiza and King Cold might be the only time in the show when the good guys just completely destroy an opponent.

I love that Ronaldo-Messi comparison, it is spot on.

Mr Satan is great. I love how he is still scamming at the end and everyone is willing to just let him win if they face him.

He looks like a massive twat, that's a sure thing.

He surprisingly doesn't seem to be one, though.

I had my doubts about him. But on the field, he's a hard-working player with great speed and passing. Very similar to Reus. And off the field, he seems like a nice guy. With a questionable hair cut, just like Reus.

He's basically our new Reus.

FootballFan

Nice picks kida. Goku and bulma are awesome.

lol, now I feel bad that you are not my number 4. did a top 3, but then wanted to put Freiza in because it would be hard not to mention him, but then got distracted when I was about to start typing. Trunks would be my number 5, his destruction of Freiza and King Cold might be the only time in the show when the good guys just completely destroy an opponent.

I love that Ronaldo-Messi comparison, it is spot on.

Mr Satan is great. I love how he is still scamming at the end and everyone is willing to just let him win if they face him.

Oh I'm not your #4? :(

I've noticed a lot of people hate mr Satan. I dunno, they take the show too seriously I think. He's hilarious. The fact that all the characters go along with his story is brilliant.

Nice picks kida. Goku and bulma are awesome.

Oh I'm not your #4? :(

I've noticed a lot of people hate mr Satan. I dunno, they take the show too seriously I think. He's hilarious. The fact that all the characters go along with his story is brilliant.

I think freiza might just edge you in a fight.

I wasn't the biggest Mr Satan fan at first, but you can't help but become a fan. Plus, the reporter/announcer guy is great.

HSV sells the naming rights for the stadium to their investor who will go back to the old Volkspark name.

The first team anyone thought "nice" about something HSV has done in the last 30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom