• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
The only reason you actually care about this 16 year old is because other clubs were linked with him and you get to boast that Real got him and they didn't. He'll probably get sent to break through for Valencia in a 7.5m transfer deal and get bought by PSG when he's 23 and then get linked to Real Madrid for every season until he's 28, when he's fallen out of form and favor and a mid-table premier league team get to break their transfer record to sign him.

Now tell us how you really feel
dnaO1RN.png

FootballFan

I'm not being facetious in any sense. I genuinely remember the creator saying the series was over ten or so years ago, but it always comes back after a period of dormancy.

The anime/manga is over. Long over.

There are still movies and games that release though.

Xenoverse is a game for ps4

subtles

The anime/manga is over. Long over.

There are still movies and games that release though.

Xenoverse is a game for ps4

I got that. :p

The series ended sometime in the 90s.

I meant the franchise. I thought he said it would end (around the Versus reveal?)

Maybe I'm thinking of something else....

FootballFan

I got that. :p

The series ended sometime in the 90s.

I meant the franchise. I thought he said it would end (around the Versus reveal?)

Maybe I'm thinking of something else....

It's never over. :p

There will be over 9000 games by the time PlayStation 15 is out. (terrible joke)

But on a serious note, the gba dbz games were brilliant, as was hyper dimension on snes, and budokai 3 on ps2.

I mean, as long as there are people like Shanks and FootballFan, why shouldn't they continue milking the same story* :p

*Xenoverse has a new story with new characters, time travelling etc.

pulga

Banned
Jesus fucking Christ

Marvel's even in Academy Award nominated war movies now.

There's no escaping these fucks.
b2fEmg3.png

jts

...hate me...
You can't do video chats.

Jesus christ.

Why even re.ease the camera.

I just wanted to relive some moments when cunts with open mics embarrassed themselves.

There was this guy that sounded extremely disappointed with the events of a game and just spouted "this is bullshit" over and over.

This portuguese guy playing with Porto was winning 2-0 and bragging that he was being so much better (giving me a "football bath", that's a portuguese expression) then released a massive FUCK (in portuguese) when the I scored the 2-2 in the last minute of the game. Oops.

This brazilian guy I just played I had no idea what he was saying but he was speaking very happily until he disconnected before half time when it was 5-0.

And now I check the recordings and there's no chat audio. Shit.

Of course, I don't care for the ones that actually beat me though. Cunts.

I now play with Porto instead of Southampton. I actually think they're better. That pace of Tello. Past and future Barça legend.

FootballFan

I just wanted to relive some moments when cunts with open mics embarrassed themselves.

There was this guy that sounded extremely disappointed with the events of a game and just spouted "this is bullshit" over and over.

This portuguese guy playing with Porto was winning 2-0 and bragging that he was being so much better (giving me a "football bath", that's a portuguese expression) then released a massive FUCK (in portuguese) when the I scored the 2-2 in the last minute of the game. Oops.

This brazilian guy I just played I had no idea what he was saying but he was speaking very happily until he disconnected before half time when it was 5-0.

And now I check the recordings and there's no chat audio. Shit.

Of course, I don't care for the ones that actually beat me though. Cunts.

I now play with Porto instead of Southampton. I actually think they're better. That pace of Tello. Past and future Barça legend.

Haha that sounds hilarious.

I used to get a lot of messages on ps3 from quitters. Some were insane.

Tello. What could've been.

Haha yeah it is. Unfortunately the designer was really constrained as to what he could do with it. The LE game box is really sweet at least!
Yeah I believe you when you said it could wad probably a problem with the higher ups. I did tweet Yoshida about it, all he said was 'its for japan' :(

jts

...hate me...
Haha that sounds hilarious.

I used to get a lot of messages on ps3 from quitters. Some were insane.

Tello. What could've been.
I almost sent a hate message today.

I was down 3-0 and down to 10 men by half-time.

I could've quitted, but I chose not to. Just set my team to a compact 4-3-2 and was ready to still try to give him a game.

Can you believe the CUNT started passing the ball between the defence etc. One time he took a corner kick all the way to his goalkeeper.

He was up by 3 and playing 11 vs 10. U N B E L I E V A B L E

Ended 4-1.

I almost booked a plane ticket to France just to bitch slap him.

FootballFan

Im happy for shaqiri but he is no good enough for us. let him stay there.

our next game is on the 30th.

i cant believe it. i just want some bundesliga, man :/

True, true.

I almost sent a hate message today.

I was down 3-0 and down to 10 men by half-time.

I could've quitted, but I chose not to. Just set my team to a compact 4-3-2 and was ready to still try to give him a game.

Can you believe the CUNT started passing the ball between the defence etc. One time he took a corner kick all the way to his goalkeeper.

He was up by 3 and playing 11 vs 10. U N B E L I E V A B L E

Ended 4-1.

I almost booked a plane ticket to France just to bitch slap him.

Why did you go with 4-3-2. Should go with 3-1-2-1-3

(the red carded player being one of either the attacking mid or strikers)

You could have come back. Go to ultra attacking and change to high/team pressing.

If he scores again, quit. :p

Nah don't quit. Quitters suck.

Sleeplessnights was a quitter, and he's banned here. Proof of you ever needed any.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't get people who send hate messages. I stopped playing FIFA(11?) after encountering way too man-babies online, it just wasn't fun anymore.

Lacazette dello Sport.

Not so badass now, eh?

See now, THIS is OT worthy, but I seriously doubt anyone reads our posts Zazo ;_;

pulga

Banned

Beware the Court of Marvel, that watches all the time,
Ruling Hollywood from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime.
They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed.
Speak not a whispered word about them, or they'll send the fanboys for your head.

panty

The only reason you actually care about this 16 year old is because other clubs were linked with him and you get to boast that Real got him and they didn't. He'll probably get sent to break through for Valencia in a 7.5m transfer deal and get bought by PSG when he's 23 and then get linked to Real Madrid for every season until he's 28, when he's fallen out of form and favor and a mid-table premier league team get to break their transfer record to sign him.

It wouldn't be a shock if we'd lend him to another club. Do you honestly think we're playing a 16 yo straight away (given he might start a few etc)?

He's a big prospect for sure, Norwegian league or not the dude's 16 and plays with men. That tells you something. I wouldn't mind another Carvajal-situation.

But sure let the hate flow.

Just watched the Order trailer. Did nothing for me. Gameplay still looks one note as fuck and I don't trust them to craft a narrative to hold my attention for more than a few hours. Has summer discount purchase written all over it.

Okay.

jts

...hate me...
What if Messi and Ronaldo really became a couple.

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Imagine, just imagine.

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

The consequences would never be the same.

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We are but ghosts now, slowly fading away.
;_; innit
I don't even know what that means. :(

The tyrannical rule of United GAF's emperor Julius Vivalaraza came to a very sticky end when his own Junited bro, Marcus Junius Shake Appealius, took part in the murder plot against him. Appealius joined the FootyGAF senate during a time when the revolt against United GAF was reaching its peak. Despite remonstrations from his wife Zabonia, he accompanied a group of disgruntled FootyGAFFers who savagely attacked Viva. Suffice to say, Viva didn’t see it coming – particularly since the iconic line, “Et tu, Yurt?”, escaped his lips just before his demise.

the sordid betrayal is complete.

Jesse-Pinkman-Walter-White-handshake.gif

My last plat for PS3 was Dragon Ball Z Budokai Collection.

Xenoverse will be my first PS4 plat. what an achievement.

Yes Shanks! Who's your favourite character in the Dragon Ball world?

Ugh.

My top 4 are
1. Vegeta, so humble he calls himself a prince when he is really a king. So great seeing his transformation over the course of the show.
2. Gohan, those rage boosts are killer
3. Goku, the guy is the worse hero ever. Dies so many times and does stupid things because he loves a good fight. Gotta love him.

You?

dc89

;_; innit

The tyrannical rule of United GAF's emperor Julius Vivalaraza came to a very sticky end when his own Junited bro, Marcus Junius Shake Appealius, took part in the murder plot against him. Appealius joined the FootyGAF senate during a time when the revolt against United GAF was reaching its peak. Despite remonstrations from his wife Zabonia, he accompanied a group of disgruntled FootyGAFFers who savagely attacked Viva. Suffice to say, Viva didn’t see it coming – particularly since the iconic line, “Et tu, Yurt?”, escaped his lips just before his demise.

the sordid betrayal is complete.

Jesse-Pinkman-Walter-White-handshake.gif

In-cred-ible.

B76cSsMIYAMLa34.jpg

I get that all clubs make their accounts info look as shiny as possible, but those City and PSG figures are just :lol:lol:lol

I don't know who they think they're kidding.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we can probably add 100 million over that starting next season (Adidas, only Italian club left, new sponsors etc)

or 200* when we sell Pogba

*billion

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who will you buy to replace him? Gaudino?

Most likely Verratti.

but we don't really need to 'replace' Pogba per se since we have Asamoah already, but we'll use some of that money for Marco, for sure.

I don't know anything about this Guadino lad, but if it ends with ino I don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom