• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

FootballFan

tumblr_mmrlgsxqYk1sp1b4do2_250.gif

God hand is one of my fav games.

B78o11yIQAA1bKw.jpg

saw this on my new favourite thing.

Gigi's last season with Parma. He has looked 38 for so long.

Adam Digby ‏@Adz77 7m7 minutes ago
In 2006, Real Madrid earned €275m & Juventus €229m. Last year? €549.5m & €279.4m respectively. Thanks Calciopoli, you were amazing!

Fuck Inter

GorillaJu

;_; innit

The tyrannical rule of United GAF's emperor Julius Vivalaraza came to a very sticky end when his own Junited bro, Marcus Junius Shake Appealius, took part in the murder plot against him. Appealius joined the FootyGAF senate during a time when the revolt against United GAF was reaching its peak. Despite remonstrations from his wife Zabonia, he accompanied a group of disgruntled FootyGAFFers who savagely attacked Viva. Suffice to say, Viva didn’t see it coming – particularly since the iconic line, “Et tu, Yurt?”, escaped his lips just before his demise.

the sordid betrayal is complete.

Jesse-Pinkman-Walter-White-handshake.gif

Hahahaha oooooohh now, now it all makes sense

FootballFan

I'd compare my toilet situation now to the eredivisie

It's taking ages and in the end it's shit.

Was that a good one viva. Couldn't come up with a better one, feel free to help.

scabro

I don't know!

I'm sure I've mentioned how jokes the ign review is in here.

Fuck I used to be so interested in reviews back when they were a thing. Now I buy knack. #yolo

when i was little i didnt know shit about reviews, so i just asked my parents for games that looked cool on the cover/cartridge

i grew up thinking War Gods for n64 was a great game

i did end up with goldeneye and ocarina of time during that time though, so i clearly had some great taste

Rikkun

Nice taste, m8

Mgs. Goat series.

Gracias!
I'm the worst MGS player but I spent so much time watching my 'little' brother trying to rack up every dog tag in MGS2 that I started to love the series.

FootballFan

tumblr_mmrlgsxqYk1sp1b4do2_250.gif

How the fuck did I forgot this.
Too bad I lost my old PSN US login and now I can't play it since I bought it from there on PS3.

Also, if you don't have an XBOX or a GC, Timesplitters2.

And Resident Evil 4.

And Killer 7.

But srsly buy a GC.

Gracias!
I'm the worst MGS player but I spent so much time watching my 'little' brother trying to rack up every dog tag in MGS2 that I started to love the series.

How the fuck did I forgot this.
Too bad I lost my old PSN US login and now I can't play it since I bought it from there on PS3.

Also, if you don't have an XBOX or a GC, Timesplitters2.

And Resident Evil 4.

And Killer 7.

But srsly buy a GC.

Killer7 is shit

at Destiny

I try not to remember the fact that Timesplitters is dead, and if it was resurrected it'd probably miss the point.

Damn, I've lost any last bit of motivation for university when I finished my thesis. I'm only sitting here and browsing FootyGAF. And then I leave like halfway through.

It's cold outside. My feet hurt. I just wanna be at home and play video games all day.
l1x61OA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom