• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Odegaard

Felix Passlack is the real 16-year-old #prospect

Media says he's Schlacke fan, though, so fuck him too.

40m and he's yours, Bayern
i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Nyx

Fuck Odegaard

Felix Passlack is the real 16-year-old #prospect

Media says he's Schlacke fan, though, so fuck him too.

40m and he's yours, Bayern
i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Who is that number 40 of yours? Left-back that played in the 2nd half?

We could use a left-back on loan. ;-)

FootballFan

FF any chance you'd sell us Rakitic?

Nope

For some reason a lot of people in this thread don't rate him or get confused why he replaced cesc.

He's fit in very well imo. Could have had a great assist today if Suarez was wearing a Liverpool kit.

Rakitic to Liverpool right now is like getafe winning the la liga. Impossible

dc89

Just replayed Ground Zeroes.
Such a well polished game - the presentation is immaculate.

It makes the wait for The Phantom Pain harder.

FootballFan

It makes me harder too...wait what.

Fantastic game. If phantom pain is similar but with a bigger map I can easily see 200+ hours spent on it.

MGS is like the epl. Just the best.

The only thing I don't like is the Reflex mode, the more i think about the cheaper it makes the game.

Hopefully not long till TPP

dc89

It makes me harder too...wait what.

Fantastic game. If phantom pain is similar but with a bigger map I can easily see 200+ hours spent on it.

MGS is like the epl. Just the best.

The only thing I don't like is the Reflex mode, the more i think about the cheaper it makes the game.

Hopefully not long till TPP

I need it before say... August. I don't want it to be a winter 2015 game.
I want to be able to sit in during summer, and play it. Whilst Big Boss is sweating in African heat, I'll be sweating in English summer heat.

FootballFan

Just realised future Liverpool keeper made that save ages ago cause I rewinded to watch cahills goal twice lol.

Back to being up to date

FootballFan

I need it before say... August. I don't want it to be a winter 2015 game.
I want to be able to sit in during summer, and play it. Whilst Big Boss is sweating in African heat, I'll be sweating in English summer heat.

Imagine it releases on my birthday

August would be sensational.

Most football leagues start in august too. What a month

Dan. An Australian footballer is named Sansbury.

Jesus Christian

Yeah, me and my m8s were laughing when he dribbled into our penalty area, inbetween 3 defenders, like he was an attacking winger or something..

''And that is their 2nd or 3rd leftback....''
Well, he has played plenty as left winger in the youth teams as well. Klopp only uses him as LB, though. Get ready for the next Piszczek/Schmelzer/Durm.

Chelsea have launched a £16million bid to sign Douglas Costa from Shakhtar Donetsk. #CFC (Mail)

Guess that's plan B. Sky sport italy saying Cuadrado's agent is coming to London today too though.

Tc91

TC and dc on the same Page.

Awkward but incredible.

And lol this odegaard thing is a joke hahah. In before "lol jealous!".

As has happened on previous occasions during matches, Barcelona forward Leo Messi was picked by television cameras retching ahead of kick-off in the cup match against Atlético Madrid at Camp Nou on Wednesday night and appeared close to vomiting.

What's happening with the GOAT?

STAT OF THE DAY
Messi completed 24 successful dribbles in 2 games vs Atletico Madrid.
Cristiano has 29 successful dribbles in 17 Liga games.

3N1H0Fc.png

Nyx

Well, he has played plenty as left winger in the youth teams as well. Klopp only uses him as LB, though. Get ready for the next Piszczek/Schmelzer/Durm.

Hope Utrecht asked Klopp for a loan, our own 19 year old leftback is a class or 6 lower in rating.

(not that the player would be interested ofc)

FootballFan

Man United never did this when they signed januzaj.

Barça never did this when halilovic signed.

I am disgusted. This is an insult to football, or whatever tata said lol.

I need to leave this planet. Urf isn't for me.

tri_willy

Never been as good as Kewell was at a point for Leeds from what I understand, but Cahill has been better than Kewell for like a decade. And Kewell seems like a bit of a tit.

kewell had the talent, unfortunately his injuries would have made the arsenal medical staff proud. cahill has been more consistent and more of a hard worker if i dare say so.

kewell's time in the a-league was rather disastrous as well, indeed his best days were at leeds

FootballFan

Pretty sure not even Madrid fans wouldnt dare argue ronaldo can dribble as well as Messi so that's pretty normal imo.

Messi is Maradona reincarnated.

The drugs
The dribbling
The cunt factor.

Messi is throwing up because he's sick because he has been moved to the wing to make room for THAT(Suarez)

Pretty sure not even Madrid fans wouldnt dare argue ronaldo can dribble as well as Messi so that's pretty normal imo.

Messi is Maradona reincarnated.

The drugs
The dribbling
The cunt factor.

Messi is throwing up because he's sick because he has been moved to the wing to make room for THAT(Suarez)

I am watching Maradona videos on youtube.

It's easy to go on about Messi and Ronaldo because of their goals, but what Maradona was doing in Serie A in the 80s is a whole other level. Making some of the greatest ever defenders look like nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom