• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the source for this? Who did the research and where was the data collected.

I hate these images. That could say man city 8% or 12% and it wouldnt make a difference in terms of authenticity.

What's to stop me making image showing aguero shirt sales 85% Falcao 15%.

Stats were released by Sports Direct m8

They're legit

Manchester is Red

Ingeniero

ol8acb2.jpg
Incredible.

I want this breakdown for London now.

Hixx

Some Italian geezer reckons Fiorentina have agreed to sell Alonso to a club at the end of the season for 5m Euros. Pls be Sunderland. van Aanholt is ok but Alonso is better.

Auto correct hitcher lol. I've only played 20 mins
Haha

What's the source for this? Who did the research and where was the data collected.

I hate these images. That could say man city 8% or 12% and it wouldnt make a difference in terms of authenticity.

You should buy phantom pain and gift it to him

Would be a nice gesture. He will buy a ps4 for it, trust me

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/revealed--95--of-all-shirts-sales-in-manchester-are-manchester-united-shirts-165753349.html

Auto correct hitcher lol. I've only played 20 mins
Haha

You should buy phantom pain and gift it to him

Would be a nice gesture. He will buy a ps4 for it, trust me

The source is Sports Direct one of the big high street sports retailers in the UK
http://www.sportsdirect.com/News/en...5-Where-Are-Your-Teams-Supporters-Really-From

I think it says everything about Sports Direct's foreign sales that 12% of City's shirt sales are to Fijnaart, a village in Holland whose population is 5,500 people.

4% of your shirt sales.

Did a bunch of Mancs go over there and populate a village Uncle Albert style.

I think it means that one shouldn't write articles about global shirt sales with an incredibly limited data set, being in this case Sports Direct's sales numbers which have been released to the Mail for PR purposes.

Pachimari

coqI7iR.png

His medical.

PS: I'm not hyped about this signing. I honestly don't even believe he will feature in our first team squad this season at all, maybe not even next season. Remember what happened to Canales (although he got a serious injury).

Rikkun

I kinda wanna start Boyhood. But 3 hours?
jBX8nGI.png

Do it

I did

Also yesterday I went to the cinema to watch The Theory of Everything and I was the only one laughing when he got stuck in the jumper. Everyone judged me.

I also had to suffocate laughter when he was training his fingers bc it looked like he wanted to shoot web like spidey

Overrated anyway, my GOTY is probably still Boyhood

Horseress

coqI7iR.png

His medical.

PS: I'm not hyped about this signing. I honestly don't even believe he will feature in our first team squad this season at all, maybe not even next season. Remember what happened to Canales (although he got a serious injury).

My god he's so fucking young

Doesn't it makes sense that the shirts don't sell well from sportdirect to manchester, when there's actual fan stores in manchester for both clubs that many would go to instead?

That Fijnaart is weird though, that it both appears on City and United lol. Do they have some huge warehouse there that buys cheap big quantities of shirts to resell?

I think it means that one shouldn't write articles about global shirt sales with an incredibly limited data set, being in this case Sports Direct's sales numbers which have been released to the Mail for PR purposes.

While it is pointless talking about global sales, it is interesting to look at the UK picture, although I am guessing most sales are from the clubs directly.

Will be interesting to see what the top selling shirt this season will be. The new Puma shirt plus Alexis might take #1
best selling non manchester shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom