• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

Blablurn

Magath about Paulista: One day one of my scouts showed me Paulista. They said he has everything and more when it comes to physicality and strength. But the more games I watched, the more I found him pretty bad. We could have bought him for 20m back then. I say he is not worth 2m.

And please stop jerking over a 16 years old, he'll end up playing for QPR anyway.
We both know Marotta will overpay for him in four years so he can sit on the side, watching whichever EPL-rejects are being fielded that day. And his buyback clause will ensure that, even if you ever do get a few scintillating performances from him, you'll receive practically no profit when he returns home to the Spanish capital.

Rikkun

We both know Marotta will overpay for him in four years so he can sit on the side, watching whichever EPL-rejects are being fielded that day. And his buyback clause will ensure that, even if you ever do get a few scintillating performances from him, you'll receive practically no profit when he returns home to the Spanish capital.

That's harsh flabber, don't Rafa me.

I think that is lost on a lot of young Brazilian players these days. They are hyped up so much and then go to Big European clubs and then flop. Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, and Ronaldo all started off small and then made the big leap. Only two who really made it at a big club straight away are Kaka and Neymar.

lucas%2Bleiva.jpg

Press conference is over!

Also, it seems Real Madrid is close to getting a contract to broadcast Real Madrid Castilla games on TV. Seems like the club is fascinated with the idea of seeing Ødegaard, Asencio, Peeters and all those talents being coached by Zidane.

Yeah I catch the Real Madrid TV channel, going to be fun next season having those 3 play together. The Castilla needed a boost and it all started with appointing Zidane, smart move.

Let's see how Odegaard develops, he seems eager to further expand on his current skill sets.

Elchele

Can I expect 20$USD Sony headphones to sound better than iPod's earbuds?

Want to buy the sony MDR-ZX310. all the reviews on internet for those are from indian people :/

Jarnet87

Remember when Cleverley was the next big thing?

TC23 is forever mate, dont forget the name and dont forget the brand.

Remember this beaut?

Cleverley-Scholes.jpg

In the end he stays winning though.

georgina-dorsett.jpg

to be fair, if we go back to the beginning of the 2011 season Cleverly and Ando actually looked like they may come good. Then Kevin Davies fucked everything.

Hoooooo boooyyyy, OT can get wild at times. WTF is a furry?

I, believe it or not, tried to be civil, but this thread is...

This. Shit. Right. Here.
I can't. Fucking. Stand it.

And you know what? I understand weird subcultures. I'm a fucking furry. But you what else? Furries don't do shit like this. Furries haven't taken over western animation and turned it into a parody of itself. Furries don't constantly shitpost in other threads about how great furry culture is. If a person told me furries were weird, I'd agree. We are. And what I certainly wouldn't do is post a picture of a fur con and say, "Who wouldn't want to be here?"

Real Madrid set to announce Asier Illarramendi out, Lucas Silva in

You know what? At this point Illara should just leave. It bother's me he couldn't land a starting role and for his own good he should pack up and leave.
furries are people who love animals with human bodies,and fur. no idea what they see in all that lol. i heard they want to make to love to those creatures.

Jesus Christ.

He sounds like the DM you have been needing with Xabi departure

Silva? If that's the case I feel bad for Silva if we do intend to sign Pogba this summer. God knows what the Madrid hive mind are planning for the near future.

I liked Illara for all intents and purposes, he did his best in filling the "Xabi role".

Experimental treatment being used on Modric
Basically, PRP treatment involves taking a certain amount of blood from the athlete concerned and spinning it in a centrifuge. Human blood consists of red and white blood cells, platelets, and plasma. The centrifuge enables separation of the blood into the different components which allows for the red and white blood cells to be removed, leaving the platelets and plasma. After separating the blood cells initially, a second separation is then required to concentrate as many platelets as possible into the plasma; and this is then injected back into the athlete at the injury site. This in turn accelerates the healing process for musculoskeletal injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom