• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

IMG_103937247328157.jpg

Giak's shorts would look like hot pants on Pantilimon.

Hot Panti
o3abnfi.png

Meier

Poor Vertonghen. Had one goal stolen from him and now had his original goal vs Sunderland changed to an OG for O'Shea.

Pachimari

It's now a matter of hours until Lucas Silva will be a Real Madrid player.

Illarra isn't good enough for Real Madrid and never had the right attitude. He will be shipped out to Bilbao.

Meier

That's just sad. I wonder if he deleted them on his own accord or if Madrid told him to. I really hope it's not the latter.

I'm sure he was instructed to. No surprise to be honest. The Daily Mail says this kid is getting PAID!

Odegaard will only earn £80,000 a week if he picks up all his bonuses in what is a very incentivised contract but even the flat £40,000 a week is still a striking figure for someone just turned 16.
If the B-team go up then Odegaard will spend most of next season training with the first team but getting match practice with the B-side. If, however, Zidane is unsuccessful in getting the team promoted, Odegaard could stay with the first-team squad permanently. One of the conditions his father Hans Erik Odegaard has put in place is that his son doesn't play third-tier football next year.

His dad also got a coaching job with Madrid apparently.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Poor Vertonghen. Had one goal stolen from him and now had his original goal vs Sunderland changed to an OG for O'Shea.

He had the same bullshit happen in 12/13 when his goal at Old Trafford was changed to an Evans OG.

Linius

I'm sure he was instructed to. No surprise to be honest. The Daily Mail says this kid is getting PAID!

Yeah, he's getting paid big.

But it's really sad he has to delete tweets from the worldcup. He wasn't even a player of R. Madrid back then and he's only 16. As if it's a shame he likes Messi. And well, you can't erase the internet. Which is proven once again.

pulga

Banned
In the big picture it's a small gamble for Real with a potentially high reward. There's nothing much for them to lose and Ødegaard will no doubt gain a lot training with the Madrid first squad, even if wont' get much game time taking some years training with those guys at his age will only be good for him.

Well said bb, fantastic post.

It's now a matter of hours until Lucas Silva will be a Real Madrid player.

Illarra isn't good enough for Real Madrid and never had the right attitude. He will be shipped out to Bilbao.

Illarra man, I can't believe we payed 40m for him :lol :lol fucking Florentino

pulsemyne

Swansea have signed Kyle Naughton from Spurs for 5 million quid. We really did need a right back as Rangel is a bit long in the tooth now. Any idea if he's any good spurs fans?

Wilbur

Banned
It's more that he's since deleted the tweets and posts about Messi looooool imagine being bullied by real madrid

And I'm not butthurt at all :lol. I couldn't give a fuck where the kid ended up. Don't know how to pronounce his name, didn't even know what he looked like until today. I've seen like three gifs of him in my entire life. Who cares.

But hey i am butthurt

Stop trivialising rape.

Suen

What's your point? Teenage boy likes extremely talented player? :lol Somehow you seem the most butthurt of the bunch, it's really strange.

VdsUhaJ.png

tGADy2A.png

CEbAgZ2.png

Get over it, you're looking real petty right about now :lol
Wollybur cries about everything, even about Chicharito going to Madrid. The tears makes him bring out the chicken with lots of passion. He knows it

#PassionateWollybur

Yen

Benjamin Wills @BenjaminWillsSJ
At 16, Martin Odegaard has signed for Real Madrid.

Can he get a D in GSCE Geography though? I can.

Enjoy your life in France, mate.

pulsemyne

Just watched The Equalizer.

Better than any film on the Oscars best picture list.

I really enjoyed it as well. It maybe only loosely based on the TV series (and doesn't feature the awesome theme tune) but it's really well done. Great action bits as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljvdTh1jq-Y

That's right america, an old man will save people in trouble. My father always laughed as every time The equalizer fired a gun he would blink.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea have signed Kyle Naughton from Spurs for 5 million quid. We really did need a right back as Rangel is a bit long in the tooth now. Any idea if he's any good spurs fans?

He made 5 league appearances this season and got sent off in 2 of them. This season he was behind two reserve CBs in the right-back pecking order.

confuziz

Banned
Manchester City FC retweeted
DC ‏@DC77_ 20m20 minutes ago

Happy to have joined @MKDonsFC on loan can't wait to get started now. thanks for all the messages ⚽️ #Mkdons

Congratz DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom