• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

I forgot chicha was on loan. Hopefully we sell him for more than we bought him for
You are no United fan. You have no heart, no feelings and no emotions. You should support all players as long as they are a part of the team, regardless of their status on the pitch.

Look how I defend Arbeloa from all the hungry wolves in Madrid-GAF here. Learn from my example, my dear misguided apprentice.

wedward

It's now a matter of hours until Lucas Silva will be a Real Madrid player.

Illarra isn't good enough for Real Madrid and never had the right attitude. He will be shipped out to Bilbao.

80m down the drain. Incredible.

Probably more like 100m when you factor in the psychiatrist's bills.

You are no United fan. You have no heart, no feelings and no emotions. You should support all players as long as they are a part of the team, regardless of their status on the pitch.

Look how I defend Arbeloa from all the hungry wolves in Madrid-GAF here. Learn from my example, my dear misguided apprentice.

Chica is not a part of the United team currently?

L1NETT

Manchester City FC retweeted
DC ‏@DC77_ 20m20 minutes ago

Happy to have joined @MKDonsFC on loan can't wait to get started now. thanks for all the messages ⚽️ #Mkdons

Congratz DC

as a replacement for Afobe......eeeessshhh

nae good that cole

commiserations DC

Clydefrog

Swansea have signed Kyle Naughton from Spurs for 5 million quid. We really did need a right back as Rangel is a bit long in the tooth now. Any idea if he's any good spurs fans?

Nope, he's shit. But shit Spurs players usually become good once they leave Spurs so congrats.

pulsemyne

Nope, he's shit. But shit Spurs players usually become good once they leave Spurs so congrats.

Ah well perhaps we will improve.

In other swans news it looks like we are finally going to buy the liberty stadium off the local council. This should allow them to expand without the council being wankers about it.

wedward

Kind of strange to see Wenger be so honest about a transfer. Sounds confident a work permit won't be an issue.

He was asked if he sees Biliek as a CB or DM and he said "defensive midfielder, without question"

pulga

Banned
one is 17 years old and a wisp of a man

one doesnt even get caps for the national team

this is arsenal

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

Salvadora

Work permits generally do tend to be an issue if the player doesn't meet the criteria.

I really don't want to be relying on an "exceptional talent" let off to get him into the country, because that is few and far between.

Go_Ly_Dow

I wonder if Wenger "enquired" about Odergaard.

He must be down about his transfer to Madrid. Missing out on such a talented teenager.

scabro

Work permits generally do tend to be an issue if the player doesn't meet the criteria.

I really don't want to be relying on an "exceptional talent" let off to get him into the country, because that is few and far between.

Didn't Wellington Silva get approved for one of those, and then they changed their mind when we had already bought him so hes been on loan ever since?

i dont want that to happen

pls

pulga

Banned
I wonder if Wenger "enquired" about Odergaard.

He must be down about his transfer to Madrid. Missing out on such a talented teenager.

I know for a fact wedward would've absolutely loved to see Odegaard's spins at the Emirates! Such talented spinning innit weddy

wedward

Wengy says they have offered Coq a new deal and he is confident it will get done.

Diaby is still injured lol. He isn't on the field at all. Poor Abou.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apparently West Ham want Fletch on a permanent deal

wedward

Damning. I remember people in here arguing how bringing Cesc back would slow Wilshere's progression down. He's only going backwards.

Our backline was Gibbs Monreal Per Chambers during the games Wilshere played.

Think most people agreed he was our second best player behind Alexis when he was fit this season.

Esch

Banned
This is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Think about the other players we were missing when Wilshere was playing.

yahoo sports hot take inforgrphx aside i don't think he fits anywhere in the current side at all for the moment.

gonna be tough for him.

wedward

yahoo sports hot take inforgrphx aside i don't think he fits anywhere in the current side at all for the moment.

gonna be tough for him.

He doesn't have a spot in the current side. That is fine. At some point though he will be fit and someone will get injured and he will be back in the side.

Also find it funny how people complain about our lack of rotation and now that we have a big enough squad that we can, people are worried about players sitting on the bench too much.

Wenger said today in his press conference that he has a best 11 in his head, but it doesn't matter because player availability changes weekly because of injuries.

He definitely wasn't the reason we were losing those early games. He was our second best player.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
only thing i want from arsenal is for them to sell campbell so he can actually play some footy, since it's obvious he'll never reach the starting XI.
apart from that, enjoy 4th place

GET IN.

DM and CB. In one window.

Laboured must be fuming.

I am m8, I'm on a high miff. Wengy's dancing concentric circles around Wooders right now.

We need at least 2 more commercial deals before I'll be satisfied. If we can get an official hair accessories partner that would also suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom