• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
He definitely wasn't the reason we were losing those early games. He was our second best player.

think it can be argued that insistence on him being in the side helped shift Ozil out wide for the 4141 we had early on that looked so terrible though. Not saying it's the reason we lost games, but I don't think it was optimal. It also had us leaving flamini or arteta to cover a lot of ground, instead of letting them both give us an extra buffer to cover for a crippled back line.

lads, the graph/advanced stats was tongue in cheek, hence the avb cringe smiley.

Blablurn

Remember when Terry did this?

lRgEnDF.jpg

So in PES 2015 I just experienced this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y63HaB6QIq8&feature=youtu.be

Sometimes you just gotta show some respect for Konami lol

Dat Arrow return.

Gotta admit, I laughed when Felicity turned off the lights and Diggle and Arsenal are just standing there :lol :lol

Plug, pls respond!

FootballFan

Z3C yes. I decided I don't want to wait anymore. If it turns out the Z4C is gonna be bonkers I can always sell the Z3C and pay up the difference. But I doubt it to be honest.

Nice. The compact is a gr8 phone.

Very fun. Excellent music. I haven't watched it in some years, but it's one of those series to which I'm always planning to return.

Pretty sure nujabes was involved with the soundtrack so no doubt it would have gr8 music

Cool though, I might look into ordering it soon just want some more opinions first.

That part was hilarious :lol

Yeah :lol

Also,
I felt that they showed Oliver returning too quickly, would have been nice to have a few eps with Roy, Diggle and BC all teaming up to get Brick. But I'm assuming that they train Oli back to full fitness and then he comes back to Starling City.

How awesome is John Barrowman on this show?! :lol

pulga

Banned
Yeah :lol

Also,
I felt that they showed Oliver returning too quickly, would have been nice to have a few eps with Roy, Diggle and BC all teaming up to get Brick. But I'm assuming that they train Oli back to full fitness and then he comes back to Starling City.

How awesome is John Barrowman on this show?! :lol

Agreed
, would've been nice to see him on the backburner a bit, but I imagine they're gonna go the TDKR route with him.

"That's cute that you think so" ayyyy lmao

It's now a matter of hours until Lucas Silva will be a Real Madrid player.

Illarra isn't good enough for Real Madrid and never had the right attitude. He will be shipped out to Bilbao.

I have a soft spot for Asier :( I hope he does well at Bilbao.

So much for "No January signings", both Carlo and Perez swore nobody was being signed :lol

HELLO POGBA.

pulga

Banned
I heard you people wanted more Odegaard gifs.
myyqQEs.png

Like I announced yesterday, I have learned how to create gifs out of youtube vids, so I will gladly DELIVER to the hungry masses.
9vU7w8t.png

Odegaard.gif

I will refrain from calling him OdeGAWD for the time being.
dnaO1RN.png

LAM09

I heard you people wanted more Odegaard gifs.
myyqQEs.png

Like I announced yesterday, I have learned how to create gifs out of youtube vids, so I will gladly DELIVER to the hungry masses.
9vU7w8t.png

Odegaard.gif

I will refrain from calling him OdeGAWD for the time being.
dnaO1RN.png

No matter what you show me, £80k for a 16 year old is a joke!

FootballFan

You simply aren't capable of understanding numbers. If Wilshere went to Italy he'd at most play for a midtable club. Even Rafa wouldn't take him.

Check my post history with the word Wilshere m8. I hate him and don't rate him.

But those sort of stats are useless.

(might need to search for wilshit or jack too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom