• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAM09

I'm not a bean counter m8, I don't give a flying fuck what he's payed
02Do2Ff.png

A RM fan won't, but the rest of Europe see it as a disgrace.

Gargano was decent for Parma, at least a good player to have for the depth of the squad. Pls sell him to us.
You're correct: he's good for depth. But Rafa, in his obstinate fatuity, starts him nearly every match. Jorginho is rotting away in the seats, and de Guzman has been shoved out to the wing.

I like Gargano's passion, but he simply doesn't have the refinement and technique to be a starter on a squad that supposedly wants to challenge for the scudetto.

Edit: And so much for defending the coppa. Wrap this season up and ship Rafa off.

Clegg

United first for sideways passes in own half and second for backwards passes.

Incredible possession play. Definitely winning the passing.

LAM09 just stop. Why the fuck do you even care. It's real madrid, they have more than enough money for it and it's not like football as a whole, isn't fucked up when it comes to player wages.

LAM09

LAM09 just stop. Why the fuck do you even care. It's real madrid, they have more than enough money for it and it's not like football as a whole, isn't fucked up when it comes to player wages.

I don't care, but It's just another sign of how messed up certain parts of football are.

pulga

Banned
How the fuck is this the first time I notice England looks like a backwards Westeros

Westeros_HBO.png

MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK
baY5mNu.png

Suen

Not sure who you support (probably Arsenal going by your pic), but talk for yourself.
I'll speak for myself and I will speak for you. I understand you are jealous about Odeegard, everyone wants a handsome Danish guy on their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom