• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

What a time to be a counter terrorist.
IO0pqxZ.png

http://a.pomf.se/gazjji.webm

how come you never post in the CS:GO thread here on GAF? ass

FootballFan

Married. Two kids.

Aww nice.

Whatever happened to the old Odegaard, Alan Halilovic?

I can't keep up with all these wonderkids anymore.

He's playing for barca b and kicking ass. Played for first team during pre-season and was brilliant too.

With no transfers available for the year I'm pretty sure he'll get first team football next season when Suarez is sold and messi moves back to the middle.

Clegg

Yeah, but he ain't even a starter at Barca B at the moment. No idea what his progression is to be honest.

But hey, forget about him. Muric is the true Croatian wonderkid.

Aww nice.

He's playing for barca b and kicking ass. Played for first team during pre-season and was brilliant too.

With no transfers available for the year I'm pretty sure he'll get first team football next season when Suarez is sold and messi moves back to the middle.
Hmmmmm

wedward

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 2h 2 hours ago
Arsene has said "will go upstairs when retires but has to ensure can distance himself far enough from manager" which club not mentioned

He'll always be watching over us.

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 2h 2 hours ago
Arsene "Man city have successfully legally got around FFP with good advice" DiamondQ&A

Dat salt

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 1h 1 hour ago
Arsene says Ozil, Walcott to start Sunday. Possibly Akpom

O BABY

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 39m 39 minutes ago
Arsene "Secret dream is that CL is possible if we get luck of draw" DiamondQ&A

TREBLE IS ON

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 21m 21 minutes ago
Arsene "People always refer to defence I inherited but Lauren ,Toure, Cole and Campbell never got me or them the credit they deserved"

This is true. Shanks...

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 20m 20 minutes ago
Arsene "Many times thought Coquelin wouldnt make so you never know"

me too

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 19m 19 minutes ago
He also spoke of how proud he was re R Madrid in 2006 not scoring in 2 games against us.

It was pretty incredible.

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 18m 18 minutes ago
Arsene also spoke about Cesc "Regret with fabregas is that he has made them better (CFC)"

It stings

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 16m 16 minutes ago
Went onto say that on Cesc he had Ozil,Aaron,Wilshere Etc but had 48hrs to decide.....

The pain...

Darren @DarrenArsenal1 · 15m 15 minutes ago
......He had no plans to sell anybody, but would have had to if he'd have chosen to sign him

He is a loyal man

Linius

If you don't speak Spanish it's actually kind of hard to keep track of youth development. It's mostly Spanish fan sites that deal with that stuff. But Transfermarket got a decent record of line-ups and match reports for Barca B. So you can look it up. I don't have the time to watch Barca B anyways.

For Ajax I actually follow our reserves and the top youth team (Ajax A1). The ones that play the baby CL. Muric usually plays in that team. And that new Dane, Dolberg, will probably join that team too. Also some guys like El Idrissi, El Azouzi and Van de Beek are coming up. Really excited for our youth at the moment. Not to forget we snatched Onana from Barca
p1kx90C.png

FootballFan

Linius is way more trustworthy. FootballFan... this was the guy posting fake scores during live games.

I don't know how many times I have to say this happened during one half of one game, I apologised and I was making predictions. Not making scores.

3Sixty

If you don't speak Spanish it's actually kind of hard to keep track of youth development. It's mostly Spanish fan sites that deal with that stuff. But Transfermarket got a decent record of line-ups and match reports for Barca B. So you can look it up. I don't have the time to watch Barca B anyways.

For Ajax I actually follow our reserves and the top youth team (Ajax A1). The ones that play the baby CL. Muric usually plays in that team. And that new Dane, Dolberg, will probably join that team too. Also some guys like El Idrissi, El Azouzi and Van de Beek are coming up. Really excited for our youth at the moment. Not to forget we snatched Onana from Barca
p1kx90C.png

Ajax A1 - Welcome to Southampton - HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom