• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a draw with a Lampard equalizer.
JzKGOjM.png

Esch

Banned
Ozil, Walcott and Akpom on the weekend. Incredible.

Hopefully I see Bielik, Zelalem and Campbell get some time.

wedward

Away leg of the CL tie last season .

Last season mate.

I said THIS Man City team.

Ozil, Walcott and Akpom on the weekend. Incredible.

Hopefully I see Bielik, Zelalem and Campbell get some time.

Wenger said Bielik is at least 3 weeks away. He isn't in shape yet. Just came back from the polish winter break.

Don't think we will see Zelalem. Only real chance he had was the league cup. Wenger will probably go strength for the FA cup.

Clegg

3-5-2 is here for the rest of the season, United bros.

LvG gets the back page spread for all the papers tomorrow. Says our defending when playing 4-4-2 gives him a twitchy ass.

“I know that with 4-4-2, the stats are showing positive results,” Van Gaal said. “We have won more games playing 4-4-2 with a diamond, but when you analyse the game, we have twitched our ass on the bench.

“I said to my players I was squeezing my ass, but it was the wrong expression – I have twitched my ass on the bench because we were out of balance.

“When you go back to the press conferences at the time, I have said that we are not in balance [with 4-4-2]. We lost the game against Leicester City 5-3 and that was undeserved, and all the matches when we played 4-4-2, like against West Ham United, it was always twitching your ass and I don’t like it.

“But maybe then you see, after I switch the system, we have won nine or 10 in a row. Then we lose one match [against Southampton] and the discussion about the system is coming, so it is ridiculous.”

Bless him.

FootballFan

Patriots aren't going to be punished and they will probably win the Super Bowl.

God bless America.

Sorry Viva.

I don't know much about nfl but I knew that there would be no punishment for this.

It's a disgrace.

It shows a lack of respect for the world we live in

inky

Who cares about the NFL with the Packers out anyway =/

USA needs dat patriotic dose in these trying times again so we know how's that gonna end. Who's gonna do the Bono moment this time and fly the flag around while jets fly overhead and eagles cry on the sidelines?

Bless him.

Fuck him. He talks about the formation discussion coming only when he loses, but that isn't true, and you could say the same thing about him: when the formation is discussed, he always goes back to that 5-3 defeat at Leicester as proof of why he needs it, but he also was missing like 8 players back then. Just let it go.

Kinda get the feeling that he is just avoiding that kind of result again, instead of playing to the strengths of his team against opponents like QPR, which should be smashed. You aren't always going to have the luck on your side and beat Southampton 2-1 with 1 shot on target Louie. Sigh.

pulga

Banned
Watched American Sniper last night. I agree it's average as fuck.

Epilogue text hit me right in the feels, though.

Linius

..:( oh come on

Real talk, I can vouch for certain neighbourhoods and public transportation options. But I never stay in hotels in Amsterdam. Just dodge every 1 or 2 star hotel, a lot of them are invested with bed bugs and other gross things you don't want.

And well clubbing, I don't do that either. But most of the 'hip' clubs are centered around Rembrandtplein and Leidseplein. Club Air, Escape and Jimmy Woo are popular. Most of these got dresscodes and stuff. It's easier to get in if you're pretty lady.

I'm more partial to Sugar Factory and Paradiso. Especially Paradiso with their "Noodlanding", kind of alternative DJ mixes and stuff. Sugar Factory got a lot of hiphop/soul/jazz themed dance nights.

wedward

‘We identified Di Maria when he was 17. We wanted him to come here, but he goes to Portugal, from Portugal he goes to Spain. Why? Because he could not get a work permit here. That means you can only get him to England once he is worth a huge amount of money.’

Ibra----Messi---Di Maria

What could have been.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also watched American Sniper and thought it was average as fuck.

Watched American Sniper last night. I agree it's average as fuck.

Epilogue text hit me right in the feels, though.
What an insult to "average"
Real talk, I can vouch for certain neighbourhoods and public transportation options. But I never stay in hotels in Amsterdam. Just dodge every 1 or 2 star hotel, a lot of them are invested with bed bugs and other gross things you don't want.

And well clubbing, I don't do that either. But most of the 'hip' clubs are centered around Rembrandtplein and Leidseplein. Club Air, Escape and Jimmy Woo are popular. Most of these got dresscodes and stuff. It's easier to get in if you're pretty lady.

I'm more partial to Sugar Factory and Paradiso. Especially Paradiso with their "Noodlanding", kind of alternative DJ mixes and stuff. Sugar Factory got a lot of hiphop/soul/jazz themed dance nights.
THANKS! I'll copy paste this to my friend! Regarding transportation I'll ask you about it on twitter next week then, dunno if they're sorted on that front or a bit lost
Got Birdman ready to go but really canny see it being my thing.
It's everyone's thing, a delightful fucking flick and an absolute joy to watch from beginning to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom