• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Napoli won the coppa last time? Or was it last last time.

The huge billboard

"napoli campione d'italia!"

Brilliant
it was 2012, when we still had Cavani and Lavezzi.

Those two obviously detest their time in Paris; the fire has been long extinguished. Come home, you fools!
On a free, because we can't afford you otherwise.

it was 2012, when we still had Cavani and Lavezzi.

Those two obviously detest their time in Paris; the fire has been long extinguished. Come home, you fools!
On a free, because we can't afford you otherwise.

Cavani should certainly come home.

To Palermo, not to that fat cunt at Napoli.

With Pastore and Sirigu.

inky

All that "space created" and the one player in your team who can do wonders with it is the one guy who can't actually use it.

BRILLIANT
JzKGOjM.png

Clegg

Some of you lads really need to chill the fuck out. Van Gaal's doing what he thinks is right for the team and if you don't like it, tough.

In other news, Smalling and Evans have broken themselves again. I marvel at these patchwork athletes.

inky

Some of you lads really need to chill the fuck out. Van Gaal's doing what he thinks is right for the team and if you don't like it, tough.

Chill out yourself bro. If you don't like our comments, tough for you.

Is there any coach who realistically, knowingly sabotages himself on purpose? Obviously not. Of course he is doing it for the team. Duh. He's a world class manager who knows more about the sport than all of footygaf put together. That doesn't mean we have to like it. It's not like any comment here goes beyond this thread anyway.

Birdman was wonderfully kinetic but I wished it
focused more on Keaton's character, didn't really care about any of the other characters apart from Norton tbh :lol

Still hoping to see whiplash and boyhood soon, and wanna see Ex Machina, The Gambler and A Most Violent Year asap

wedward

focused more on Keaton's character, didn't really care about any of the other characters apart from Norton tbh :lol

Still hoping to see whiplash soon, and wanna see Ex Machina and A Most Violent Year asap

You can't have the camera on one character for 2 hours.

Griezmann has asked to leave if I don't achieve the CL in FM
D5Jy4CR.png

That happened to me with half my squad at PSV. There's a bug with that because I won the league and then they all demanded to leave. And then the rest of the squad got pissed because I said no. So I quit, joined FC Bayern München, signed Paul Pogba, and then got bored and stopped playing.

Scum

That happened to me with half my squad at PSV. There's a bug with that because I won the league and then they all demanded to leave. And then the rest of the squad got pissed because I said no. So I quit, joined FC Bayern München, signed Paul Pogba, and then got bored and stopped playing.

loool

wedward

You could if the character got put in interesting situations.

It's a movie about a guy making a play.

Even when the movie focused on other characters, it wasn't really about them. The other characters are just there to give you more insight into Keaton. Everything in that movie circled around him.

Norton was great, obviously. Thought the scenes where Emma Stone bitches him out for being out of touch and the scene with his wife in the dressing room were the best in the film.

:lol

What a coincidence. He asked me to listen to Bayern's offer.

And what's with the players being unhappy about the training workload being too high?! I put it on average and they're still unhappy. Bunch of spoilt cunts.

At least I'm top and unbeaten in the league.

Scum

:lol

What a coincidence. He asked me to listen to Bayern's offer.

And what's with the players being unhappy about the training workload being too high?! I put it on average and they're still unhappy. Bunch of spoilt cunts.

At least I'm top and unbeaten in the league.

I get that shit too. All moaning about training, regardless. Sort it out SI!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Still hoping to see whiplash and boyhood soon, and wanna see Ex Machina, The Gambler and A Most Violent Year asap
Whiplash is legit good.

It felt like a tiny little indie movie, which kinda added to its charm.

Yen

I didn't even know you guys were concerned; though with the battleship soaring so high, how would we notice?

Jarnet87

In other news, Smalling and Evans have broken themselves again. I marvel at these patchwork athletes.

like clockwork. that means Jones is next. only question is if its an injury in training or the first half of a match.

van gaal may be doing what he thinks is right but hes trying to put square pegs in round holes and over complicate things. Di Maria is either a winger or a central midfielder, get him in space to run at people. Rooney is best in front of goal. Pretty simple. Why the fuck would you switch these two players into roles they dont or cant play with any success. Using 3 CBs. We've got some terrible CBs who we cant even trust to pass backwards and are always injured. Why would we use more of them instead of less. He wants to add pace but he keeps Rooney out there, benches Falcao for old man Persie, and has Di Maria playing up front where he cant run. Not to mention Herrera is nowhere to be seen who might be the quickest of the midfield players.

de gea; rafael, mcnair, rojo, shaw; blind, herrera, di maria, rooney; wilson, falcao. there is your team with pace. heaven forbid we ever see this 11, we might actually kill a game off.

Why is Lewis pretending that 433 doesn't exist. Does he really hate Adnan that much :(

I don't' expect him to start in the fa cup. I really want he, Wilson, and Falco to start up front in a diamond or 352, but I doubt it. I think it's fine playing with two young attackers so long as the midfield and defense is made up of experience unlike the mk dons match where the defense and midfield was full of inexperience.

Just loan Januzaj out Gaal. He's low on confidence because he's played out of position for almost every match and to top it off he gets so little playing time. It's just a complete mismanagement of him.

I'm pinning my hopes on Wilson. Gaal loves him.

Wilbur

Banned

What a shit post.

You're the second most pessimistic man in the entire world after Hitcher and now do you choose not to be

Why

I don't' expect him to start in the fa cup. I really want he, Wilson, and Falco to start up front in a diamond or 352, but I doubt it. I think it's fine playing with two young attackers so long as the midfield and defense is made up of experience unlike the mk dons match where the defense and midfield was full of inexperience.

Just loan Januzaj out Gaal. He's low on confidence because he's played out of position for almost every match and to top it off he gets so little playing time. It's just a complete mismanagement of him.

I'm pinning my hopes on Wilson. Gaal loves him.
If he plays he is gonna play him at LWB.

Do you know if Harrop has been playing lately or is he still injured? The last I heard of him he was RT'ing pics of ass.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd love Adnan but I'm afraid we're gonna bury his corpse even deeper in the ground. He might even reach Coman's remains

Jarnet87

I'm also pinning my hopes on Pogba.

lol. there are more chances of Ronaldo returning then us getting Pogba. It would be one thing if were the only club in the world that could offer him the huge wages and transfer that Juve and his agent will ask for, but there are least 4 other clubs who can do so. All things equal money wise why would he pick the team that slighted him. I dont want to think about this anymore, just makes me salty.

Wilbur

Banned
How does LVG not think playing 3-5-2 gives us twitchy bum considering how shit we've been in every game?

How does he not think 4-3-3 is an option?

I don't get it. I don't get how he doesn't see it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol. there are more chances of Ronaldo returning then us getting Pogba. It would be one thing if were the only club in the world that could offer him the huge wages and transfer that Juve and his agent will ask for, but there are least 4 other clubs who can do so. All things equal money wise why would he pick the team that slighted him.
Oh my god

HOW DARE YOU TALK SENSE

Muppet you fool

fly-you-fools-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom