• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

dont dbz games kind of follow the sonic cycle

last one i played was budokai 3, great game. Never really got into the tenkaichi style ones

jts

...hate me...
R u mocking me m8?

1l60FCa.png

I argued with my school"s manager today. She was shouting at my students when they were practising their speech for a music festival next week. They are the best class in the school, but she shouts at my six year olds for no reason whatsoever. They see her praise all the other classes and then roll laughing or shouting when it comes to mine. I warned her yesterday that they need encouragement not shouting, and when she came into my class today and started ahouting again I finally told her she is out of order, and all the other classes heard us arguing. She is just a nasty, horrid women who can't speak English and has no idea what she is talking about when she tries to correct my kids. She has actually run the school into the ground and the boss is closing it next month. So glad I will never have to see that rat faced cunt again when she is fired.

oh my god

id be a fanboy of that absolute CUNT

Haha.

I invited a Korean girl round to mine at 2am to watch an Arsenal CL game once, I had to watch the game alone because she fell asleep and I was more interested in the match than trying it onㅠㅠㅠ.

I don't think I am actually Italianㅠㅠ

Glad I have the flash and arrow to watch this weekend.

Someone hit Louis on the head maybe he will start thinking differently about 352 and playing ADM as a striker.

Playing ADM as a striker to inject pace is laughable.

If we want to play 3-5-2 long term then we essentially need completely new strikers.

You need athletic, mobile forwards who are good dribblers (e.g. Aguero, Sturridge, Robben etc.) to cover the ground, get out in the wide channels and beat men to compensate for the lack of dedicated wingers.

Rooney could probably just about do the job and if Wilson develops well then him too. But RVP's not suited to it and Falcao isn't ideal for it either.

ADM just doesn't understand the position, but I realise why he's been tried there because he has the base characteristics for the role.

dc89

I had 3/4 of a McRib last night.
I have been awake around 50 minutes and I've had two bad craps.
A coincidence? I think not. There's a reason they don't normally sell that in the UK.

Bold One

Someone hit Louis on the head maybe he will start thinking differently about 352 and playing ADM as a striker.

Playing ADM as a striker to inject pace is laughable.

3-5-2 is ideally a European formation, it works great in European away games.

but it is not suited to the premier league, it is too fast and frantic with high pressing and quick counters.

GorillaJu

I had 3/4 of a McRib last night.
I have been awake around 50 minutes and I've had two bad craps.
A coincidence? I think not. There's a reason they don't normally sell that in the UK.

Ugh I had McDonalds twice yesterday unconsciously. I get a McMuffin once a week for breakfast and I was short on time last night so I had a burger again for dinner. What an awful mistake. Had the shits all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom