• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

I could be getting bloodborne but I spent all my money on a faux leather jacket and later I'm buying tickets to sede 50 shades of grey day one.

Sue me.

Ser Goje

OMG what if they sack Quiroz now? we're so fucked. We won't even qualify for the 2018 WC without him. Fuck you Ben Williams. YOU LITTLE CUNT

we would have won with 11 players. fuck the ref. i am so heartbroken right now.

Yeah :( . This game was too much. I think I'm gonna stop watching football for a few weeks.

What a game that was :D unfortunately i missed extra-time due to a meeting :(

You missed the best part man. My hands are still shaking.

Japan losing?

Come home Shinji
i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Whoscored.com are a bunch of racists. African Cup of nations is top of the live scores, while the Asian Games is hidden and down in 10th placer, even below club friendlies

Nyx

How was it?

I always wanted to go, but when I visited Parma during the school summer holidays the season always started too late.

The busride from Utrecht to Parma took longer than planned so after a very long ride we had to go to the stadium right away, without first visiting our hotel.

The match was superboring and ended in 0-0 (after a 1-4 loss at home), the stadium was old and without much atmosphere.

Afterwards we went to our hotel, slept and the next day we would be going back to Utrecht, till the hotel manager said that a ‘’beamer’’ was stolen and that the Utrecht fans must have been the ones who did, so he called the ‘’carabinieri’’ and when they arrived it turned out all the Utrecht fans were not allowed to go home before everybody paid 25 euros a person. Nobody knew if there even was a beamer in that hotel in the first place, nobody claimed to have stolen it, there was no proof at all, but we were not allowed to go home before everybody paid up. (probably around 300-400 fans in that hotel)

The police said if we would not pay, everybody would be transported to a military base and kept there till further notice, so in the end we all paid the money and left, to see those carabinieri laugh out loud cause hey, they could have a big party that night from all the cash.

It was when Thomas Brolin played at Parma still iirc.

FootballFan

Whoscored.com are a bunch of racists. African Cup of nations is top of the live scores, while the Asian Games is hidden and down in 10th placer, even below club friendlies

I hate that on live scores it has every league and friendly above the Asian and African Cup....who arranges these

OMG what if they sack Quiroz now? we're so fucked. We won't even qualify for the 2018 WC without him. Fuck you Ben Williams. YOU LITTLE CUNT

Queiroz is the best coach Iran has had since ages, it would be terrible if he got sacked due to terrible refereeing. I'm proud of our boys, they equalized against a 12 man Iraqi team while they were one man down.

Linius

Knife visit in R'dam incoming. The joys of Dutch football.

I hope not. Before anything is proven I just hope it wasn't even done by Feyenoord supporters. Though that's very unlikely considering the timing.

davy klaassen injured

rip ajax

I hope not. We'll hear more during the press conference this afternoon I suppose.

Fire department claims the fire started inside. There are nsubstantiated rumours about several doors having been broken open.

Yeah I read that much. Just hope it's not Feyenoord supporters. Chances of away supporters at the stadium will go back to 0%.

The busride from Utrecht to Parma took longer than planned so after a very long ride we had to go to the stadium right away, without first visiting our hotel.

The match was superboring and ended in 0-0 (after a 1-4 loss at home), the stadium was old and without much atmosphere.

Afterwards we went to our hotel, slept and the next day we would be going back to Utrecht, till the hotel manager said that a ‘’beamer’’ was stolen and that the Utrecht fans must have been the ones who did, so he called the ‘’carabinieri’’ and when they arrived it turned out all the Utrecht fans were not allowed to go home before everybody paid 25 euros a person. Nobody knew if there even was a beamer in that hotel in the first place, nobody claimed to have stolen it, there was no proof at all, but we were not allowed to go home before everybody paid up. (probably around 300-400 fans in that hotel)

The police said if we would not pay, everybody would be transported to a military base and kept there till further notice, so in the end we all paid the money and left, to see those carabinieri laugh out loud cause hey, they could have a big party that night from all the cash.

It was when Thomas Brolin played at Parma still iirc.

Sweet, would have been young emerging Parma.

Italy is a joke, fuck the police, you should have rioted.

confuziz

Banned
11 bags with salt have been placed in front of the Heracles Almelo Stadium.

'play these bags instead of our players'

234898.jpg

dutch humour :lol

GAAAAAALLLL! said:
I read the stats. I know that we have won more with 4-4-2 in a diamond. But when you analyse the game, then we have twitched our ass on the bench.

I said to my players I was squeezing my ass, but it was the wrong expression. I have twitched my ass on the bench because we were out of balance.

All the matches when we play 4-4-2, like against West Ham United, it was always twitching your ass. I don't like that.

What a magnificent bastard. Twitching our ass all the way to 5th.

Nyx

Sweet, would have been young emerging Parma.

Italy is a joke, fuck the police, you should have rioted.

Yeah it was a joke indeed, but due to the corrupt cops it was a trip I will never forget. ;-)

Best European away trip is Liverpool though, 5.000 Utrecht fans on Anfield.

Linius

mSYiChD.jpg

Lopend vuurtje? @LuisSuarez9 @sneijder101010 @rafvdvaart @Ibra_official voor het nieuwe supportershome van @AFCAjax

Huntelaar is sending some shirts over for the new supporters home. Hopefully the rest will follow. What a club.

FootballFan

I bet you are ready with your gif making devices for any asian bird in the crowd.

http://giant.gfycat.com/SpiffyDelayedGalapagospenguin.gif[IMG]

[SPOILER]Man i suck at finding gifs[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Just google image search it and set the type section to animated.

It's what I do

Linius

When I started watching football I feared Ajax as much as people today fear Bayern or Madrid. Maybe even more cause Ajax game system was just out of this world.

But its crazy what happened since then.

Well not that crazy considering the fact we never were as rich as the bigger clubs. And once money got the most important thing to win cups, well it's a story you don't really have to tell to make sense of it.

Blablurn

Well not that crazy considering the fact we never were as rich as the bigger clubs. And once money got the most important thing to win cups, well it's a story you don't really have to tell to make sense of it.

Ajax. The once shiny star on the football sky. Now merely just a dot on the global football map. A grey, almost forgotten, dot.

Nyx

Ajax. The once shiny star on the football sky. Now merely just a dot on the global football map. A grey, almost forgotten, dot.

But do fans of the big spenders care even that now only a club or 20 battle it out each year? In the whole of Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom