• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I had McDonalds twice yesterday unconsciously.

iVk0kXZ8Z4kOi.gif

If Rodgers wants to overrule the money men and get them to offer him more money, fuck that.

I don't mind having him in the squad, but no fucking way is he worth £120kpw

Split his wages between Sterling, Coutinho and Henderson if needs be ¬¬

Seemed like there was talk that Coutinho was going to sign a new contract earlier in the season.

Nada since
U5CSBEo.png

Honestly can't wait for Europa League games.

Pachimari

Marcio Rodrigues, Vice-President of Cruzeiro: "The negotiations are done. Lucas will be a Real Madrid player shortly."

Lucas Silva is expected to cost between €13-15 million and the transfer should be official by the end of this weekend.

3-5-2 is ideally a European formation, it works great in European away games.

but it is not suited to the premier league, it is too fast and frantic with high pressing and quick counters.
No, it works well only if you have players that can adopt it.

From what we have seen, MU doesn't.

scabro

Marcio Rodrigues, Vice-President of Cruzeiro: "The negotiations are done. Lucas will be a Real Madrid player shortly."

Lucas Silva is expected to cost between €13-15 million and the transfer should be official by the end of this weekend.

We were in for him i think, heard nothing but good things about him.

Should be a good buy but at the same time everyone was raving about Paulinho and well we know how that turned out.

Shame about Illara though

Enjoy your Glen

I'll try :(

Really though, if we plan to move forward with our revolutionary new formation, we could do with him sticking around, at least until we find a long-term player for it.

-We probably want Markovic to move forward at some point
-We'd rather have Henderson in the middle
-Flanagan isn't very comfortable in attack

Sterling could probably do it well, but bollocks to hamstringing his attacking game by putting him there.

LTWheels

I'll try :(

Really though, if we plan to move forward with our revolutionary new formation, we could do with him sticking around, at least until we find a long-term player for it.

-We probably want Markovic to move forward at some point
-We'd rather have Henderson in the middle
-Flanagan isn't very comfortable in attack

Sterling could probably do it well, but bollocks to hamstringing his attacking game by putting him there.

Ibe right wingback. I think that would be quality. Or if you want to go balls out attack, Markovic and Ibe as the two wingbacks.

Johnson would work in our back three as Can's backup. Since he can dribble/pass it out of defence.

El Cid

Neo Member
Mino Raiola on the issue of his prospective bid for FIFA chairman: I've had it with Blatter's dictatorship. I feel a strong urge to take Blatter down. The very thought of him getting reelected makes me sick.

:lol:

Ibe right wingback. I think that would be quality. Or if you want to go balls out attack, Markovic and Ibe as the two wingbacks.

Johnson would work in our back three as Can's backup. Since he can dribble/pass it out of defence.

I really don't like having right footed players at left fullback tbh. Any team with a winger who knows how to positions himself can easily slow down every attack from that side, when they know that the fullback can only bring the ball infield on their stronger foot

Playing him on the right lets him go down the line, bring it inside, or play little one twos. Playing him on the left can leave him with none of those options if they just have a winger blocking the touchline, and another player standing infield, preventing him from having an easy pass into midfield and carrying the ball infield.

Even when Johnson does it, and I'd say he's one of the more competent right footed leftbacks around at the moment, it almost always leads to his attacking contribution being nullified

Nyx

Mino Raiola on the issue of his prospective bid for FIFA chairman: I've had it with Blatter's dictatorship. I feel a strong urge to take Blatter down. The very thought of him getting reelected makes me sick.

:lol:

He should have stayed baking pizzas

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everyone here must buy a copy (or three if you're Quiche and Blablurn) of Bloodborne to support OddMorsel

It's our duty /Vidic

And NO, Blablurn, you aren't allowed to sell them after you finish them/give up -_-

;_;

Nyx

Ajax supportershome burned to the ground last night

media_xll_2731255.jpg

2 days before Ajax - Feyenoord.

''Football is war''

- Rinus

Ser Goje

What a match. I still can't believe we lost.We were Fighting for it 'till the end. Such a great game. I'm having 2013 UCL final flashbacks.

Fuck that ref. FUCK HIM. If he didn't book Pooladi we wouldn't even have to go to the penalties.

What a match. I still can't believe we lost.We were Fighting for it 'till the end. Such a great game. I'm having 2013 UCL final flashbacks.

Fuck that ref. FUCK HIM. If he didn't book Pooladi we wouldn't even have to go to the penalties.

we would have won with 11 players. fuck the ref. i am so heartbroken right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom