• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Van der Vaart would be the best of that crop of Dutch players that came through about 2001-2003.

He was pretty good but RVP, Sneijder and Robben have all ended up being better.

El Cid

Neo Member
Injuries. Van der Vaart lost quite a bit of his explosiveness after a hamstring (?) injury back in 2003, lost a step he never could recover.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yeah, VDV always struggled with his hamstrings, although that didn't stop him getting stroppy when he got subbed after 70 minutes.

Class player though, 24 league goals in 2 seasons with us. Fuck AVB for hounding him out.

Nyx

Still rather be Ajax than Arsenal.

edit: van der Vaart was always plop though. Sneijder was always ahead of him. Fachts benitezhead.jpeg

Ofcourse Sneijder was always ahead of him, the city of Utrecht always has been home of the best.
maxresdefault.jpg

Linius

Yep, some unfortunate happenings. He should have made at a big club if it wasn't for that. Too bad.

Ajax had such a baller team in 2003/2004. But we totally bombed it in the CL. Quite incredible Sonck scored so many goals in that CL group considering we had Ibra too.

Ushojax

CdS - Roma have been taken aback by Tottenham Hotspur's asking price of €30m for Hugo Lloris.

lol

By Levy standards that is a pittance. We shouldn't sell him for anything less than £30m, if we have to.

Rikkun

After disappearing for a couple of days Osvaldo returned to Inter's training grounds just to have the access denied.
They literally left him out.

p1kx90C.png

Ushojax

How do you rate Vorm?

Decent second keeper and in the nightmare scenario where Lloris leaves, we could spend that money on a forward instead of a replacement.

Every big team has a quality second keeper these days.

Nyx

Decent second keeper and in the nightmare scenario where Lloris leaves, we could spend that money on a forward instead of a replacement.

You think Vorm would be the nr 1 goalie then if Lloris leaves?

I'm a fan but that is obvious, Vorm comes from the same amateurclub as I played for in my youth (JSV Nieuwegein)

Linius

We had the two best Dutch keepers currently playing :(

Ushojax

You think Vorm would be the nr 1 goalie then if Lloris leaves?

I'm a fan but that is obvious, Vorm comes from the same amateurclub as I played for in my youth (JSV Nieuwegein)

I think he probably would, if we ever did get £30m for Lloris we need to spend than on an attacking player.

Labadal

I'm sad to read that we want to keep Glen Johnson.

Lucas Leiva? Sure, I like him even if he's had his ups and dows, I've always like him.

Italy and German U21s will play a friendly in March

Luigi Di Biagio. “It will be a tough test and I expect a positive reaction from my squad. Germany are probably the strongest team amongst the eight that will participate in the European Championships

Why is he saying this? Who the fuck is this cunt? The only noteworthy thing this bum did was miss a penalty that practically gave the WC to France.

Never admit weakness, all this cunts in Italian football need to remember this

Ushojax

I'm sad to read that we want to keep Glen Johnson.

Lucas Leiva? Sure, I like him even if he's had his ups and dows, I've always like him.

Apparently some Inter director is in London looking to sign either Lucas or Paulinho.

The fuck are you on about Coldnoodle?

The world's football club is gracing Cambridge with its presence this evening.

That's as good as you can get on a Friday m8.

Going to miss United game because I'm seeing slipknot. Gutted

they are still around, when my friends started listening to them I knew it was time to ditch them back in the early 00s.

Seeing as one is a crazy paranoid cunt caused by years of weed usage, and the other has never had a job and is on benefits at the age of 28 makes me think I made the right decision.

CCS

Banned
they are still around, when my friends started listening to them I knew it was time to ditch them back in the early 00s.

Seeing as one is a crazy paranoid cunt caused by years of weed usage, and the other has never had a job and is on benefits at the age of 28 makes me think I made the right decision.

Good call there. My first girlfriend got me into them. She later got pregnant at 17. Dodged that bullet :lol

jts

...hate me...
guys

those pregnancies are not spontaneous

someone had to squirt their love jooce up in there

You know what just came to my mind, I thought Spanish teams couldn't buy anyone younger than 18 years old? That's the reason why Cesc left. English teams could buy/offer contract to players at 16 while the Spanish teams couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom