• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaburn and other German Footy watching GAF.

Hows Draxler progressing?

Not at all, I'd say. He has been moved around from the 10 to the left wing, where he doesn't want to play and doesn't play as good. Considering a 19 yo player is outshining him as 10 and Boateng unwilling to make space for a different 10 because of his balloning ego that will land him surely on the moon one day, it doesn't seem as if Draxler is going to get anything done soon at Schlakke.

Pachimari

That is a great video

<----------But this guy says hello, I meant to post this 6 minutes ago, but it it is just too good so I couldn't help but watch it twice.

I love drinking Japanese beer and watching God videos on a slumming Friday

All respect to Totti as well.

I will never forget that one day I had at the Stadio Olimpico and Totti scoring.

jts

...hate me...
How does a small club like Ajax win 4 Champions Leagues? Aren't they in the Europa league?

Honorary titles I think.

j/k Linius.

My club won 2 :(

Which is better than nothing :)

It's crazy how few Barça won until recently.

10 years ago they had won just 1. Porto had won more by then ;))))))

Blablurn

DerZuhälter;148775324 said:
Not at all, I'd say. He has been moved around from the 10 to the left wing, where he doesn't want to play and doesn't play as good. Considering a 19 yo player is outshining him as 10 and Boateng unwilling to make space for a different 10 because of his balloning ego that will land him surely on the moon one day, it doesn't seem as if Draxler is going to get anything done soon at Schlakke.

this

Honorary titles I think.

j/k Linius.

My club won 2 :(

Which is better than nothing :)

It's crazy how few Barça won until recently.

10 years ago they had won just 1. Porto had won more by then ;))))))

It has amazing how few the major capitals of Europe have won. London, Rome, Paris, and Berlin have won one CL combined.

Madrid are a joke and don't count because of Franco stealing Di Stefano

jts

...hate me...
It has amazing how few the major capitals of Europe have won. London, Rome, Paris, and Berlin have won one CL combined.

Madrid are a joke and don't count because of Franco stealing Di Stefano

That's crazy. And that one happened a few years ago thanks to the footballing genius that goes by the name of Roberto Di Matteo.

Even freaking Lisbon won more CL than those combined.

Blablurn

Can you imagine being a gooner?

RV0UvPn.jpg

you wait all your life for it. you have one of the best formations in the history of the club. everything seems to be right up your ally.

ARSENAL COULD BECOME SOMEONE IN EUROPE

you even lead in the game.

THE LEGEND CAMPBELL SCORED

everything is ready. the pot is yours. even with one man down.

THE TITLE IS SMILING AT U

some people claim that henry took a peek at the cup and reported that he smiled..

but then everything crumbles.

by a player called beletti who will never ever matter anymore. liek arsenal. both share the same fate. yet beletti won the cup.

the cup of champions.

people still talk about henrys peek at the cup 20 minutes before the end.

RV0UvPn.jpg

you wait all your life for it. you have one of the best formations in the history of the club. everything seems to be right up your ally.

some people claim that henry took a peek at the cup and reported that he smiled..

by a player called beletti who will never ever matter anymore. liek arsenal. both share the same fate. yet beletti won the cup.

the cup of champions.

Sensational.

RV0UvPn.jpg

the cup of champions.

You seem obsessed with Arsenal.

RV0UvPn.jpg

the cup of champions.

Incredible

L1NETT

Bournemouth are taking the utter piss. Howe must be having some right strong pills to be basically mocking birmingham with these bids

like them but this is really poor

Birmingham City have rejected a third bid from Championship rivals Bournemouth for their teenage winger Demarai Gray.

The bid is believed to be around £3 million plus add-ons and is the latest development in a saga that started in the New Year and could run throughout the whole transfer window.

RV0UvPn.jpg

the cup of champions.

Yeah, you should know.

FCF3C871-F359-CE26-A871580BD6DC3445.jpg

What a load of bullshit

If you knew anything about football then you would know Arsenal were the undisputed masters of football in the 30s. Not our fault there was no CL back then. In fact we were so good that Benito Mussolini claimed that Bastin had been captured during WW2 to deflate a whole nation.

jts

...hate me...
Yeah, you should know.

FCF3C871-F359-CE26-A871580BD6DC3445.jpg

Can't compare.

Credit to Bayern, they power through their losses and just try again winning which they often do.

After the 1999 final, I was seeing an interview with Oliver Khan and he said something like it didn't matter, that team was going to win the CL anyway. I was like "yeah right, you can't just decide you'll win the Champions Lea-" 2 seasons later they were holding the cup.

Lost 2012 against freaking RdM, won 2013.

Arsenal can only dream of.

I knew Kagawa would miss. He sucks at pens and the fact that he wasn't one of the first 5 takers showed that he didn't have confidence in taking a pen. He barely missed.

Honda however sent it into orbit.

L1NETT

Haven't really followed the Leeds mess closely, so don't get this. What happens after April? Is he a "fit and proper" person then?

Cellino got done for tax evasion in Italy, not deemed fit and proper person by the FL. Lost the appeal, has a ban til 10th April by then his conviction for tax evasion will be deemed spent under UK law

Think that's accurate

But as funny as this is, so many owners are dodgy or have done illegal shit in other countries. Typical FL/PL picking and choosing who to use their laws on

L1NETT

Jose: 'My team tomorrow will reflect our desire to go to the next round and the respect Bradford deserve from us.' #CFC

Jose confirms Mohamed Salah and Andre Schurrle are selected for tomorrow's game. #CFC

He's got pool and then the mancs the week after

nae way the cunt won't rotate at least some. Would be shocked if Costa and Hazard played the full 90. Or even started

Mourinho says he will rest John Terry tomorrow while Petr Cech will start in goal. #CFC

Cahill and Zouma pls

Hanson and Stead licking their big yorkshire lips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom