• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

*high five*

My first girlfriend got pregnant at 16, now she has three kids at 23.

post-36569-Dodging-Bullets-gif-The-Matrix-7uIW.gif

3 kids, only 2 bullets.

6/10

Salazar

Just got a photo from my aunt - my uncle, Pete, a Liverpool fan, and me aged three. In a Liverpool shirt.

mgOQNwc.jpg

Look at his smug bastard face.

Can you imagine being a gooner?

RV0UvPn.jpg

you wait all your life for it. you have one of the best formations in the history of the club. everything seems to be right up your ally.

ARSENAL COULD BECOME SOMEONE IN EUROPE

you even lead in the game.

THE LEGEND CAMPBELL SCORED

everything is ready. the pot is yours. even with one man down.

THE TITLE IS SMILING AT U

some people claim that henry took a peek at the cup and reported that he smiled..

but then everything crumbles.

by a player called beletti who will never ever matter anymore. liek arsenal. both share the same fate. yet beletti won the cup.

the cup of champions.

people still talk about henrys peek at the cup 20 minutes before the end.

you missed the part where lehmann got sent off. and playing the match with 10 men for 70 minutes, taking the lead.

Henry missing a 1 v 1 having been played in by the GOAT Hleb to make it 2-0.

Edit: also we dominated Ronaldinho so much we started his decline, he could never recover from that bumming.

I'm starting a new job in March and my new manager has been stalking me on LinkedIn. It feels weird.

I wanna stalk him back but then he'll get the notification I'm viewing his profile.

What do.

Hixx

Surprised that ITV are getting rid of all their hosts and commentators for the football. I know their CL rights are up at the end of this year but there's still quite a few games left this season to air.

Not going to complain though! Chiles and Townsend not being able to spoil England games even more is a good step forward.

Surprised that ITV are getting rid of all their hosts and commentators for the football. I know their CL rights are up at the end of this year but there's still quite a few games left this season to air.

Not going to complain though! Chiles and Townsend not being able to spoil England games even more is a good step forward.

Townsend's gone as well? It truly is a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom