• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

I wonder if he turns up on RTE or whoever broadcasts Ireland games and refers to them as "we".

You have to replay it as Chris, Penny.

Soon, but not so shortly after.

Too bad I can't kill the big white shark properly, just by doing that stupid scene.

Would love to fight him with my Magnum :<
God, I need that weapon on CS.

Razor554

B8BHCZmIgAALQ6G.jpg

Never doubt Torres

Hixx

That tattoo is horrendous. Holy shit.

However, Craig Burley is an absolute cunt so I am happy he has to walk around with that now. Shithouse.

Meier

This dude Erik Hassle has a helluva voice. How has he not broke America yet? His style is the perfect fit to be popular here right now.

Seems like he'd be a great collaborator for Kanye.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I remember seeing a guy on the CL coverage and when they showed his name his card said "Scored a penalty against Spain U21s in 200X"
Anyone can be a pundit now

"Used to post on FootyGAF"

"Understands the offside rule"

"Former Footballer, hand egg"

Blablurn

Zidane did it better.

i love how some people need to express their shit to every post :lol

if someone did it better why didnt you post smth?

fuck this negativity. thats exactly thats from with the internet.

post smth. and someone... no matter who... someone will always shit on your stuff.

Hixx

post smth. and someone... no matter who... someone will always shit on your stuff.

got bla, get a fucking blog.

And enable comments.

Its Robbens birthday

Lets remember his goal against Manchester United

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zl6znfigTM

What a legendary goal

For Robben that might be the greatest goal he ever scored, for Totti it is just part of the day job.

check out from 13:40

Fintan

Pundits on English TV need to argue more. I want Alan Shearer yelling at Martin Keown or Garth Crooks or something.

It probably wouldn't be as good...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zidane won the CL with his volley

Robben knocked United out in Old Trafford on aggregate

Robben wins tbh

Tobinishi

According to the Austrian press, United is close to signing Aleksandar Dragovic (Austrian) from Dynamo Kiev. Not sure he can help United at the moment.

Elchele

No, bought it during one of the sales last year which I would recommend in general. It's not for everybody but finally a game which doesn't glorify war.

yes, sounds very interesting a different. I had no idea it was released already, I remember seeing it on a E3 conference or something.

How much was it during the sale, if you remember? I probably will wait for another sale.

Tobinishi

yes, sounds very interesting a different. I had no idea it was released already, I remember seeing it on a E3 conference or something.

How much was it during the sale, if you remember? I'll probably will wait for another sale.

As far as i remember it was like 8€. Can't do much wrong at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom