• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

do you guys know some very good documentaries which are on youtube? non football documentaries.
Last time I checked the Errol Morris documentary "The Fog Of War" was on YouTube. It's about the former US Defence Secretary Robert McNamara. Talks about his role in WW2 and in Vietnam. It's very good.

Even if it's not on YouTube anymore, it's worth seeking out.

L1NETT

Wolf Hall was ok. Reviews going a tad overboard.

Rylance was suitably steely as Cromwell, in his fleeting appearance I could buy Damien Lewis as Henry. Not sure about their portrayal of Thomas More mind.

Can see the money the beeb have pumped into it, looks tremendous if a little sunday afternoon at times.

Scum

Go easy on us, Algeria. 😒

And on another note, I see that Chrome on mobile has updated to put the page menu to the top.

Blablurn

Would be Random is German coach Uli Stielike wins the Asian Cup with South Korea. He was never that popular here in Germany. And he was Co-Coach of the worst German national team of all time lol.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Todays the day 352 works and we see the philosophy in action

EzdkhEd.jpg

Meier

do you guys know some very good documentaries which are on youtube? non football documentaries.

A few of my favorite documentaries involve stories about school kids. Mad Hot Ballroom and Spellbound. Might not be on Youtube but if you have them available on your Netflix, I suggest checking them out.

The inside look that VICE did on ISIS last year was pretty interesting. At the time, they hadn't started beheading people yet so it was one of those things where people were curious to understand more about their creed.. so much for that.

GorillaJu

The Hendo v Costa argument is funny because Costa doesnt actually have any balls. All he wants is to wind people up and get them to be the ones who make a mistake and get sent off. He's like one of those little dogs who barks and growls and then as soon as the other dog looks his way he flies off (or in Costa's case flops onto the pitch)

Blablurn

#FCBayern XI v Bochum: Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Bernat - Xabi, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Lewandowski. #BOCFCB

Hoop Dreams is one of my favourite documentaries. Also, everyone should check out The Act of Killing. Not for the faint of heart, mind. Very disturbing. But watch it anyway.

L1NETT

what did you think of DA;I (dai dai) btw?

admittedly only played around with a few hours at a time and although in parts it looks nice the quests, characters and writing is po-faced time wasting dreary nonsense.

Few interesting environments, few really interesting characters and little reason to go back to it. Feels like doing chores in a Constanble painting

I'm back balls deep into DAI. I'm really enjoying it still after a short break.

That's fair enough, guy who has slogged through has said it gets much better after a certain point

Sadly ain't the time nor patience to find out why

Elchele

Bayern XI:
Neuer; Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Bernat; Xabi Alonso, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Müller, Ribéry; Lewa.

Damn.
Fuck Rafinha.

Pachimari

Last time I checked the Errol Morris documentary "The Fog Of War" was on YouTube. It's about the former US Defence Secretary Robert McNamara. Talks about his role in WW2 and in Vietnam. It's very good.

Even if it's not on YouTube anymore, it's worth seeking out.

A few of my favorite documentaries involve stories about school kids. Mad Hot Ballroom and Spellbound. Might not be on Youtube but if you have them available on your Netflix, I suggest checking them out.

The inside look that VICE did on ISIS last year was pretty interesting. At the time, they hadn't started beheading people yet so it was one of those things where people were curious to understand more about their creed.. so much for that.

Hoop Dreams is one of my favourite documentaries. Also, everyone should check out The Act of Killing. Not for the faint of heart, mind. Very disturbing. But watch it anyway.

I'm actually also looking for documentaries on Youtube. Thanks for these suggesstions. Hoping for more. :) Anyway I can legally download these documentaries if I want to show them to family and guests as well?

GorillaJu

So it is a good game after all? Might get it then.

Does anyone feel weird about buying games before they've completed the ones they have?

There is absolutely no question that it's a good game, what's up for debate is whether it deserves all the plaudits.

It's not my favorite game of the year but it's fully worth the time investment.

pulga

Banned
Can you imagine being a gooner?

RV0UvPn.jpg

you wait all your life for it. you have one of the best formations in the history of the club. everything seems to be right up your ally.

ARSENAL COULD BECOME SOMEONE IN EUROPE

you even lead in the game.

THE LEGEND CAMPBELL SCORED

everything is ready. the pot is yours. even with one man down.

THE TITLE IS SMILING AT U

some people claim that henry took a peek at the cup and reported that he smiled..

but then everything crumbles.

by a player called beletti who will never ever matter anymore. liek arsenal. both share the same fate. yet beletti won the cup.

the cup of champions.

people still talk about henrys peek at the cup 20 minutes before the end.

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

ghst

thanks for the laugh
the official arsenal instagram asking callum chambers who has the best haircut in the team is like an arsenal singularity

Supposedly Roma have upped their offer to match our demands for Salah although its an option to buy not a forced one in 2016... question is whether we just pay the money for Cuadrado or go for a seemingly cheaper option in Douglas Costa.

Considering the issues Willian has with finishing i'd rather we just paid the money for Cuadrado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom