• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

Supposedly Roma have upped their offer to match our demands for Salah although its an option to buy not a forced one in 2016... question is whether we just pay the money for Cuadrado or go for a seemingly cheaper option in Douglas Costa.

Considering the issues Willian has with finishing i'd rather we just paid the money for Cuadrado
Does Cuadrado score many goals? I'm not super familiar with him.

Meier

I see Spellbound is up on Youtube.. I won't link to it because I can't imagine that's legal. Mad Hot Ballroom is there as well but it looks like you need to purchase/rent it to view.

Hixx

REmake is really good. Not Resi 2 levels of good, but I'm enjoying it more than I did Directors Cut.

And while I think RE4 is the best game ever made, Capcom should just go back to the old formula. They clearly have no fucking clue how to continue down the TPS route. Do a proper remake of 2 and 3 then build the story out from there because after 3 it all got a bit shit.

Elchele

REmake is really good. Not Resi 2 levels of good, but I'm enjoying it more than I did Directors Cut.

And while I think RE4 is the best game ever made, Capcom should just go back to the old formula. They clearly have no fucking clue how to continue down the TPS route. Do a proper remake of 2 and 3 then build the story out from there because after 3 it all got a bit shit.

I want RE4 for PS4. Right now. I want to play something, and I never finished RE4

scabro

its been years since i watched child of rage and watching again i had actually forgotten just how hard it is to get through, christ.

Everyone should watch The Imposter it's fucking sensational :lol

the whole story is just fantastic

So far I have gotten these on my to watch list:

Child of Rage
Dear Zachary
The Imposter
This Is What Winning Looks Like

Are there anymore interesting documentaries?

Vice's channel has a bunch of really interesting stuff

i remember the trailers for this, they were great. too bad its not up in english

Pachimari

Why do these videos always have the worst music, :lol.

Looks good though.

I'd kind of like us to wait until the summer and try to get Reus. But I'm guessing going for Cuadrado is an indication that we're not likely to get Resuz.

I feel 90% sure Reus is ending up in Real Madrid this summer.

I'm going to be a bit disappointed when we sign Douglas Costa instead of Caudrado.

edit - I think Reus is nailed on to go to Madrid too. I think the club knows this too otherwise I think we would wait for Reus.

Who is the best football player ever? Guti Hernandez!

Deal with it.

FEjq6a1.jpg

I thought this was Jared Leto for a moment. Absolutely disgusting.

pulga

Banned
-------------Benzema
----Ronaldo - Isco - Bale
----------Kroos - Modric
James - Pogba - Reus - Jese
------------Odegaard

What a time to be alive.

Arnie

-------------Benzema
----Ronaldo - Isco - Bale
----------Kroos - Modric
James - Pogba - Reus - Jese
------------Odegaard

What a time to be alive.
This made me laugh a lot.

I probably would've found it funnier if the team was entirely normal outside of Reus in defence.

Meier

For no particular reason, I would have guessed City.

But Madrid makes sense too.

He would truly be a perfect fit for City but it probably won't end up happening. British tabloids are banging the drum though. City really need a winger who can score goals with some level of consistency.

Pennywise

I prefer RE1 over 2.
I doubt that Capcom could remake 2 properly.
REmake was done by Mikami, he knew the essence of the game.
What worked and could remain ingame and what needs to be better, like the shark section that was hilariously bad in RE1 back in the day, in REmake it was pretty great.
Plus the sections that were added are great, and let's not forget that I fucking miss those prerendered backrounds.

I want RE4 for PS4. Right now. I want to play something, and I never finished RE4

Get it.
It's freaking great.

Fintan

He would truly be a perfect fit for City but it probably won't end up happening. British tabloids are banging the drum though. City really need a winger who can score goals with some level of consistency.
Yeah, I'm sure pretty much everyone will be trying for him in the summer (except Barcelona, lol). For us, he'd certainly add more goals than William contributes.

United will probably come in offering crazy wages.

Yeah, I'm sure pretty much everyone will be trying for him in the summer (except Barcelona, lol). For us, he'd certainly add more goals than William contributes.

United will probably come in offering crazy wages.

I'm pretty sure Wooders will be put off by his low release fee clause
kYFVZc5.png

I don't want Reus.

I'm happy with BBC and with Jese back (as well as James and Isco) we have plenty of options going forward. Bayern can and will take Reus, it is written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom