• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United GAF why do you ignore the existence of doicare

he wants to be loved too

Didn't you see him rush down to hug Zabo

A nice word every now and then, it's all he ever wanted.

pulga

Banned
Bienvenido, Lucas Silva.

m68rdW5.png

So much for no new signings in the winter window
jBX8nGI.png

faridmon

Shit. Only season 1 of Orphan Black is on Amazon Prime. Just finished the last Ep. Thinking I get to watch the second season as well, so bummed out.

El Topo

Shit. Only season 1 of Orphan Black is on Amazon Prime. Just finished the last Ep. Thinking I get to watch the second season as well, so bummed out.

Should be on Netflix, could use the free first month if you've never tried. The second season was disappointing though.

United GAF why do you ignore the existence of doicare

he wants to be loved too

Didn't you see him rush down to hug Zabo

A nice word every now and then, it's all he ever wanted.
Seriously, they need to police their own. Serie A GAF is too impoverished and enfeebled to deal with this naive inanity.

El Topo

I don't have Netflix subscription :(

Sad to hear that it turned out a disappointment, some of those moments in the first season were quite incredible.

I didn't like how they handled Helena sub-plot, but whatever.

First season was incredible, the second season seemed aimless. Not bad, just disappointing after the first one. Sorry it's not on Amazon.

wedward

Wengy talking about Ozil getting jacked said:
He has worked hard, I think he has taken to the fact that he wants to be stronger
You have more time to focus on it [when you are injured]. Every day he is in the gym and he can work on it and as well you don’t have the fatigue of the games. And it’s better when you look in the mirror! It is not only down to pure strength when you play football. It is down to when to switch your strength on and the timing of your switch on.

He is reborn.

faridmon

Already seen that too. Thanks though.

Have I watched all good TV? Shit

If you don't mind Political Drama then The Honorable Woman is highly recommended.

First season was incredible, the second season seemed aimless. Not bad, just disappointing after the first one. Sorry it's not on Amazon.

Yeah, I have to set my expectation accordingly. I'll just have to wait untill Amazon picks it up.

pulga

Banned
I just extensively youtube-scouted Lucas Silva
3N1H0Fc.png

Pretty boring videos, which is expected for a DM, but has some very nice long range passing and scored this cracker:

lucas-silva.gif

Can we send Khedira away now? I feel bad for 100m man Illarra, but he just didn't cut it </3

FootballFan

This one goes out to everybody on FootieGAF, when i say something i still mean it but if people think i take what is said on here deadly serious and i get super serial then all i can say is lol. Most of the stuff said by posters on here is hyperbolic and knee jerk reaction stuff and it makes me laugh at how stupid it is.

This one goes out to everybody on FootieGAF, when i say something i still mean it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM

I completely forgot that. Was truly an amazing showing.

"We don't really have anything to show. We barely got a working prototype or art work, here, look at us devs do some fun things that can inspire us to whatever we are doing".

Put it this way - it still looked better than a new NFS game.

Bet that office is hell to work in. Slogging away at code on a sofa while the person beside is watching This Morning.

Imagine Eamonn Holmes going on a 5 minute monologue on autumnal bird flight vectors whilst you're trying to write code for a new global illumination component.

Chaos.

Meier

Tried Bryan Fuller shows yet? Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls? Not really like the shows you described, but mindless fun.

Nice recommendations, Topo. All excellent.. not to mention his magnum opus, Hannibal. Love me some Bryan Fuller.

jesalr, have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm? Or Key & Peele? K&P is a sketch show but it's really fucking good. Not Chappelle's Show level, but highly entertaining. Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Bob's Burgers are my two favorite comedies currently airing.

Clegg

Would like to see Rafael, Shaw and Herrera start the next game. Would give us some attacking impetus through the middle and down the flanks.

We're at home where we usually look competent at least. And it's against the bottom side in the league.

jesalr

Nice recommendations, Topo. All excellent.. not to mention his magnum opus, Hannibal. Love me some Bryan Fuller.

jesalr, have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm? Or Key & Peele? K&P is a sketch show but it's really fucking good. Not Chappelle's Show level, but highly entertaining. Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Bob's Burgers are my two favorite comedies currently airing.

Never could get in to Curb, but love the other three.

Meier

Never could get in to Curb, but love the other three.
Hmm. 30 Rock is probably my favorite comedy ever but you've probably seen that. Archer is definitely mindless fun but another one you've probably watched. Cougar Town is by no means a great show but it's enjoyable and maybe something you haven't seen. If you liked Scrubs, it should appeal to you. Children's Hospital could work too. Very underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom