• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool? Well, if you can beat Bolton, you will face this man again.

103527.jpg

wedward

Wenger is going to win 6 FA cups. Tied for most.

Arsenal will have 12. The most.

Incredible.

Not even the magic of the cup can stop this.

Zabojnik

That 970 GTX memory 'issue'. Talk about overreacting, loool. Like, I understand why people are (and should be!) mad at Nvidia for false / conveniently simplified advertising, but everything else ... wtf. It's not like the card's performance has suddenly degraded. It's still what it is, what it always was, the performance everybody was excited about at that price point.

Yeah, I know, the internets are gonna internet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That 970 GTX memory 'issue'. Talk about overreacting, loool. Like, I understand why people are (and should be!) mad at Nvidia for false / conveniently simplified advertising, but everything else ... wtf. It's not like the card's performance has suddenly degraded. It's still what it is, what it always was, the performance everybody was excited about at that price point.

Yeah, I know, the internets are gonna internet.
the hos are too hosy in the witcher 3 yo

Right, I know most you lot own a ps4 who has the best deals currently?

Or just wait till after E3?

Already have bone.

Ed - if we sign him this window I'll eat my ass

ITK.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
there are not enough prayers or virgins to sacrifice in the five dimensions for my Windows 7 32-bit

32 bit yurt
really
just look for the 64 bit version somewhere, you're not even utilizing all your RAM (unless you only have 2 gigs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom