• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

mmvyjm.gif

nCUoKLR.png

Awesome goal by Bojan. I don't like Stoke one bit, but it was still great to see him that happy, celebrating a goal against Rochdale away like that. :)

dc89

Just the one cheeky bet tonight. Few quid on a Benfica clean sheet.
They haven't conceded in 5 league games, all of which they have won to nil, the team they are playing have not won in 5. Furthermore, out of the last 5 head to head matches Benfica have kept a clean sheet in 3 of them.
Odds are floating around evens if anyone fancies it.

Don't rage at me if it loses lol. This is why I don't like disclosing selections.
pre match FIFA simulation predicts a clean sheet.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
grab a draw at the hawthornes, back home for a nice cheap night out under the floodlights at the boleyn.

noal

Banned
I take it Powell as a midfielder has been abandoned for now?

I like him, just don't know if he will make it at United.

Elchele

It was on sale in Europe for £15.99 over Christmas.

Bought it. Beat it.

It does some things better than Uncharted and some things worse.

7/10

really? was it on sale on USA too? if so I'm fucked.
never played Uncharted. can't wait for 4 and eventual remaster collection

Bumhead

Banned
If United beat Preston, Man United won't win at Bramall Lane.

Those tossers are going to end up winning the league cup and FA Cup. And finish 7th in League One.

United are coming to Sheffield? (Potentially)

Nice! Hopefully I can grab some tickets.

You live in Sheffield?

K1LLER7

If United beat Preston, Man United won't win at Bramall Lane.

Those tossers are going to end up winning the league cup and FA Cup. And finish 7th in League One.

You live in Sheffield?
Yeah.

I'd start a #GaalOut campaign if we did lose. Hopefully Sheff United can beat Preston.

Linius

Im hoping this Dutch guy going for Fifa President will be another nail in the coffin of Blatter. Perhaps he will just be another cunt but he can't be as stupid as fucking Blatter, surely?

He's not a cunt, pls

He isn't, he's a decent FA president in my book.

Then again, neither he nor Blatter stand a chance against Raiola ofc.

I lol'd when I read Kishna's opinion on the matter

Clegg

Cheapest he's gonna be with the Euro taking an absolutely pummelling against dat EPL pound.
We'd hardly sign him at the very end if the window when there's been a month to do so, would we?

Although links between the clubs are probably still open due to the Herrera deal. Could get it done swiftly if we really are interested.

CCS

Banned
We'd hardly sign him at the very end if the window when there's been a month to do so, would we?

Although links between the clubs are probably still open due to the Herrera deal. Could get it done swiftly if we really are interested.

We won't do it, but I wish we would.

El Cid

Neo Member
I lol'd when I read Kishna's opinion on the matter

Couldn't ask for a better reference tbf :p

BTW, while searching for the Kishna article in Voetbalzone, I came upon an article which stated Raiola had, with regards to his candidacy, asked for the advice of...Van Praag.

The plot is thickening.

I don't think there is any real interest. I'm sure he's been scouted and is on the "radar" but there will be many many players that the club look at.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When Chrome is on for a while it causes games to lag, especially with live streams, is there a consensus better browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom