• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

You can't be a loser when you play a goat game like Titanfall. I'll have you know that Panty is on my side so be careful with your reply.

The only goat game I admit is Grim Fandango so you better be twitching your ass until the Remaster comes out

faridmon

That doesn't sound good :(

Have you watched Hyouka?

Well, everyone keep telling me it does get better, but I haven't had the motivation to actually sit down and get through it. Also, my expectation was different, so don't take my word for it and enjoy it.

Strangely enough, I haven't watched Hyouka yet. I keep meaning to watch it, but new stuff keeps coming.

Currently watching the first Tower of Drauga (for some reason) and its meh....

I miss Hunter x Hunter, man....

Hixx

Sunderland U21 1-0 Manchester City U21
Sunderland's development squad beat Manchester City for the second time in two months thanks to a lone goal from Mikael Mandron.

QVPSZuL.png

£30m youth squad can't beat our <£1m team
9vU7w8t.png

Hixx

What does that even mean? Their estimated sell-on value? City had a few players in the squad signed from elsewhere but the cost was maybe like £4-5m at most with say half being Pozo.

meier you can be about as fun as a stick with no pointy bit sometimes

Meier

Duncan Castles (......) says City want to buy Eric (Bailly) from Espanyol for £7.5m and loan him to Villarreal for the remainder of the season. This kid is 20 and has started in both of the Ivory Coast's AFCON games thus far so I'm all for it.

meier you can be about as fun as a stick with no pointy bit sometimes
&#128514; Sorry, Hixx. You still crack me up.

Pennywise

Yes frog!!!

Don't say that here though.

Everyone here seems to think new Vegas is better even though fo3 is much more enjoyable imo.

I agree.
FO3 certainly had a more simplistic story, yet I loved the take on it alot more.
The characters were better and the goal with project purity was just spot on.

K1LLER7

Well, everyone keep telling me it does get better, but I haven't had the motivation to actually sit down and get through it. Also, my expectation was different, so don't take my word for it and enjoy it.

Strangely enough, I haven't watched Hyouka yet. I keep meaning to watch it, but new stuff keeps coming.

Currently watching the first Tower of Drauga (for some reason) and its meh....

I miss Hunter x Hunter, man....
Will do. I just hope it stays away from Resi6 territory.

I won't be watching TOD then lol

Hyouka's really good. There may not be a strong whole overall plot but every single episode is enjoyable. Similar to Samurai Champloo in a way. All the MCs are great too. On ep 20, 2 more eps left :(

I've accepted HunXHun is never coming back m8. Doubt well see the manga and anime completed.

Are you also counting the ones scored in offside and from laughable penalties, like Napoli's last three goals? #cipuostare
None of those were Higuain's fault, so I don't understand why you targeted him. Is it now a footballer's fault for these terrible decisions? He only puts the ball in the net; the referees deserve all the blame.

David Amoyal &#8207;@DavidAmoyal 1m1 minute ago
Palermo hasn't been able to reach an agreement with Dybala on an extension, he'll likely be sold in summer

EjvXGvl.jpg

faridmon

Hyouka's really good. There may not be a strong whole overall plot but every single episode is enjoyable. Similar to Samurai Champloo in a way. All the MCs are great too. On ep 20, 2 more eps left :(

I've accepted HunXHun is never coming back m8. Doubt well see the manga and anime completed.

Yeah, apparantly its the best KyoAni show since Haruhi Suzumiya and yes, I will watch it sooner than later. Also, haing made by KyoAni means a very great looking Anime with some strong visual flair and animation.

Have you watched Kokoro Connect btw? I think you will like it very much if you liked Hyouka. I love that show so much and all of MC were great.

I bloody hate the fact that I have to get used to the fact that HxH will never return. Why do shitty show Like Naruto and Bleach exist while good ones seem to die out painful death?

Clydefrog

Yes frog!!!

Don't say that here though.

Everyone here seems to think new Vegas is better even though fo3 is much more enjoyable imo.

I agree.
FO3 certainly had a more simplistic story, yet I loved the take on it alot more.
The characters were better and the goal with project purity was just spot on.

Friends!

Get out frog

Please, stop this nonsense.

Enemies!

Fallout 1 and 2 were better.

WoodenLungs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom