• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

ELCHELE

How much does gym membership cost there

there are some very cheap ones, but I had to enter to a expensive one because of my need for everything to be clean ocd.

I dunno how much is per month, I took an anual offer so the price went down. I think it's around 30USD$ per month, my gym.

He will join Dortmund.

The rumors were true, you can be a 4 team cunt Wooden, do it.

Deep down I am.

pgZtoJX.png

KItvpr2.jpg

sYjdIVs.jpg

OrDNUA1.png

OVsk9Ou.png

FootballFan

Somebody pls support me

Elcheers said:
149274956]there are some very cheap ones, but I had to enter to a expensive one because of my need for everything to be clean ocd.

I dunno how much is per month, I took an anual offer so the price went down. I think it's around 30USD$ per month, my gym.

Incredible

Avacado is heavenly. I can't believe there are actually people who don't enjoy it.

:(

Can't believe you get dragon ball xenoverse 2 days before the rest of the world and you aren't even buying it.

What are you doing

I'm replaying Fallout 3 after buying its GOTY version. This is so much better than New Vegas.
You is good people. I thought Fallout 3 is buggy, then I played New Vegas. Holy shit. Fallout 3 is the better game, it's more focussed, less buggy and has a more interesting story. All that shit in New Vegas with the Platinum Chip is just pure bs.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Brazilian forward Douglas Costa, 24, has asked his Ukraine club Shakhtar Donetsk not to price him out of a move to Chelsea this January. (Daily Mirror)
Chelsea and Manchester United have been handed a boost in their pursuit of midfielder Paul Pogba, 21, after Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri admitted that a £75m offer would be hard to reject. (Metro)
Manchester United and Real Madrid are going head-to-head for the signature of Athletic Bilbao's 20-year-old central defender Aymeric Laporte. (Daily Mail)
Meanwhile, United's pursuit of Kevin Strootman, 24, looks to have been halted after the Roma midfielder picked up a knee injury against Fiorentina. (Sun - subscription required)
The agent of winger Adnan Januzaj, 19, has revealed that Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has halted a move to Paris St-Germain - or anywhere else - this winter. (Telegraph)
Southampton are considering making a move for Netherlands midfielder Jordy Clasie, 23, from Feyenoord. (Daily Mirror)
Andre Schurrle, 24, is expected to be missing from the Chelsea squad for Wednesday's Capital One Cup semi-final second leg against Liverpool as Wolfsburg attempt to strike a deal to sign the Germany international forward. (Telegraph)
Boss Kenny Jackett says Wolves would speak to winger Bakary Sako, 26, about a move if local rivals West Brom or any other clubs meet Wolves' valuation - but no bids have been received yet. (Wolverhampton Express and Star)

OTHER GOSSIP
Newcastle United will make Derby boss Steve McClaren their number one managerial target in the summer after confirming that John Carver will remain in charge until the end of the season. (Daily Mail)
Real Madrid could face a transfer ban, similar to the one imposed on Barcelona, after world governing body Fifa opened an investigation into transfers involving under-age players. (Guardian)
Chelsea striker Didier Drogba, 36, says he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge beyond the end of the season, because he wants to help inspire the future generation of Blues stars. (Daily Express)
Midfielder Fabian Delph, 25, has admitted his Aston Villa team-mates were shocked to learn he had signed a new four-and-a-half-year deal. (Guardian)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Leicester City defender Danny Simpson after his side were drawn away to Aston Villa in the FA Cup fifth round, tweeted: "I thought @GaryLineker was an @OfficialFoxes fan? Couldn't you get us a home draw mate eh?"
Striker Jermain Defoe has picked his five-a-side dream team for the Sunderland YouTube channel and includes his former Tottenham team-mates Hugo Lloris, Ledley King and Luka Modric.
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard tweeted after ex-Argentina midfielder Riquelme announced his retirement: "Juan Roman Riquelme thank you for everything."

AND FINALLY...
Tottenham fans may want to avoid looking up the term "lackadaisical" after the search engine Google using the north London club's defence to define the meaning of the word. (Independent)

Real Madrid could face a transfer ban, similar to the one imposed on Barcelona, after world governing body Fifa opened an investigation into transfers involving under-age players. (Guardian)
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

Tottenham fans may want to avoid looking up the term "lackadaisical" after the search engine Google using the north London club's defence to define the meaning of the word. (Independent)
xPSlPCU.png

Oh my

Real Madrid could face a transfer ban, similar to the one imposed on Barcelona, after Fifa opened an investigation into the deals involving under-age players.

According to reports in Spain by AS, the investigation is centred on the signing of two 12-year-olds, Manuel Godoy and Fernando Macías, brought from Venezuela in 2012 via Miguel Ángel Coira, a former Argentinean footballer who lives in Spain and has a football school for young players in Madrid.

The club have since terminated their relationship with Godoy as well as with Coira, who is now with Rayo Vallecano. Both were being scouted by other clubs at the time.

Fifa are investigating whether or not Real have complied with their regulations regarding the transfer of those under the age of 18. The rule states players can be signed from outside the European Union only if their parents have been forced to move to the country where the club is for non-football reasons, unless the club has made them available for transfer.

Emilio Butragueño, Real’s director of institutional relations, backed Fifa’s determination to tackle the issue but denied suggestions they could be handed a similar punishment. He told AS: “First, we agree with Fifa on the issue. We’ll continue to work with them in everything they ask of us. We are absolutely comfortable with Real Madrid’s behaviour.”

Real, who have signed Lucas Silva as well as the 16-year-old Martin Odegaard during the January transfer window, were contacted on 14 December and given a month to respond.

El Cid

Neo Member
Would be interesting to see how the other Primera teams would act if both Real and Barca had a transfer ban.

COME TO ATLETICO REUS

Chipotle

As a United fan I'm disappointed in LVG. I liked it when he was being egotistical and hilarious and always like his interviews and his charm hadn't worn off but now it seems like we don't know what we're doing and the "philosophy" talk just masks that. I'm happy with Di Maria, Herrerra and Blind but who knows how they fit going forward (or now, really).

L1NETT

l1nett prepare your angus

poyet will have discovered 4-4-2 diamond by then

what a time it will be

we will beat fulham 2-1 then we will beat bradford 4-0

giaccherini will emulate julio's wonder goal from our last 4-0

WHAT

A

TIME

such a nuttin draw

not being rude just can't see us winning either way. You'll scrape a dreary 1-0 and bore the tits off the city and Fulham will probs be a draw and we get whacked at the cottage.

and neither will be on TV.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I for one am glad Real's child-trafficking ring is getting shut down. Now they'll have to rely on stealing kids from Atletico.
9vU7w8t.png

FootballFan

I'm not religious but I'll pray for Real Madrid to get that transfer ban. Fuck that club

Yes dissonance!!

But

Theyre funded by the the Madrid banks and government.

There is no chance they will get a ban.

Slap on the wrist(€30,000 fine for signing those youngsters). Bookmark it.

Would be grand going back to read Madrid fans posts though lol

Hixx

such a nuttin draw

not being rude just can't see us winning either way. You'll scrape a dreary 1-0 and bore the tits off the city and Fulham will probs be a draw and we get whacked at the cottage.

and neither will be on TV.

its ok l1nett

when i saw the draw I just thought "fuck yea, quarter finals baby"

-

"The One with Rachel's New Dress" in HD had potential. But HD revealed she wore tape over her nipples

for once

Scum

Yes dissonance!!

But

Theyre funded by the the Madrid banks and government.

There is no chance they will get a ban.

Slap on the wrist(€30,000 fine for signing those youngsters). Bookmark it.

Would be grand going back to read Madrid fans posts though lol

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

I'm not religious but I'll pray for Real Madrid to get that transfer ban. Fuck that club

also, I want Reus

YES DISSONANCE!

We'll get Pogba and be the GOATest of the GOATs when we have:

Pogba Matic Cesc

Hazard Reus Cuadrado

Costa

Fuck the defence, get Oscar and Willian in there too ALL OUT ATTACK

inky

Southampton are considering making a move for Netherlands midfielder Jordy Clasie, 23, from Feyenoord. (Daily Mirror)

Interesting.

I swear.. The nerds on the gaming side sometimes.. Jesus.

The worst thing about those kinds of comments is how others bandwagon it and suddenly become part of an "acceptable criticisms checklist", as something they'll always passively aggressively bring up.

Like, after someone else mentions it, it gives them tacit permission to keep bringing it up as some sort of huge negative to justify not liking something, instead of, you know, coming up with an original thoughtful opinion.

Interesting.

The worst thing about those kinds of comments is how others bandwagon it and suddenly become part of an "acceptable criticisms checklist", as something they'll always passively aggressively bring up.

Like, after someone else mentions it, it gives them tacit permission to keep bringing it up as some sort of huge negative to justify not liking something, instead of, you know, coming up with an original thoughtful opinion.

Nerds man...

Messi

Telling, really is. Carlo needs to rotate more, especially at home against easy sides.

pIkiWGe.png

He has a decent enough bench to work with I wonder why he doesn't rotate more?

Madrid shouldn't be struggling with Cordoba but they did. Maybe some tiredness is the issue. They got away with one vs Cordoba. A bad performance in the next 3 games could be major. Atleti will punish it.

pulga

Banned
I for one would welcome a transfer ban. Would prevent us from getting crystal-bodied fucks like Reus and the like. We don't need new signings, let's work and gel with that we have, pls.

there are some very cheap ones, but I had to enter to a expensive one because of my need for everything to be clean ocd.

That's expensive? -_- They're more expensive back home dude.

Plus, avocado is a GOAT-tier food. Plus very nutritional!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

wow that much? the one i go to is $10USD a month

I for one would welcome a transfer ban. Would prevent us from getting crystal-bodied fucks like Reus and the like. We don't need new signings, let's work and gel with that we have, pls.

I once had avocado on my pizza.

iotbuaaQ7PYtl.gif

Elchele

haha yeah. nautilus was like 60$usd per month. fucking crazy

Salazar

Pogba: Oh, come on! Why is it always this, I mean, "I fuckin' owe it to myself to do this or that?" What if I don't want to?

Pirlo: No. No, no, no. No, fuck you. You don't owe it to yourself. You owe it to me. 'Cause tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50. And I'll still be doing this shit. And that's all right, that's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winning lottery ticket and you're too much of a pussy to cash it in. And that's bullshit. `Cause I'd do anything to fuckin' have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hanging around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.

Pogba: Oh, come on! Why is it always this, I mean, "I fuckin' owe it to myself to do this or that?" What if I don't want to?

Pirlo: No. No, no, no. No, fuck you. You don't owe it to yourself. You owe it to me. 'Cause tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50. And I'll still be doing this shit. And that's all right, that's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winning lottery ticket and you're too much of a pussy to cash it in. And that's bullshit. `Cause I'd do anything to fuckin' have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hanging around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.

ibnrnTpYawnJPN.gif

I just watched that movie.

Fantastic

I might go home and replay MGS2 again. It is that good. I have never tried to platinum a game, but might try to plat this.

Might save MGS3 and 4 till the weekend.

But fuck MGS1,ㅠㅠㅠ after I completed the game I forgot to save it and missed out on my ammo bandana. Last save was just before entering the second pal card.

Telling, really is. Carlo needs to rotate more, especially at home against easy sides.

pIkiWGe.png

I remember before the world cup that I saw a stat that showed the minutes played by the squads. I think Brazil was first, Italy second, spain third, and england 4th. Germany was way down the list.

They looked the freshest team during the whole tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom