• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy shit Japan has a Left 4 Dead arcade game now. And of course one of the characters is a high schooler :lol

deAfyBx.jpg

Forgive the poor image composition the street was crowded

I'm not sure if Japan make the best posters or if the Japanese language is the best for posters

Probably the latter. They could literally express emotions with their mixture of colours, letters and caps :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The fall of the Lakers and the Miami Heat is delicious

Where you at fans

WHERE YOU AT BLABLURN

LETS BE AVVIN YA

Arnie

Just done a run.

Off for a scran with my director before a meeting at SCEE.

Then I'll send a few emails, wait for The Reds, and rejoice when we go to Wembley.

What a time to be alive.

Stella
Mr Selfridge

Who on earth watches this tripe?

You can tell Virginia Wade is absolutely insufferable

Yurt and Shanks are scared of the Rafolution

Salazar

caitlin stasey ‏@caitlinstasey 2h2 hours ago
Aren't you furious that you're more likely to see graphic violence on your TV than you are a woman breast feeding? Or kissing another woman?

No.

Bud may answer this question differently.

Tobinishi

Australia - UAE starting in a few minutes. I really enjoyed the Asian Cup and got me through the morning at work during the last few weeks :p

The fall of the Lakers and the Miami Heat is delicious

Where you at fans

WHERE YOU AT BLABLURN

LETS BE AVVIN YA

Kobe is dead. Guy just needs to retire. Lakers can't do anything great cap wise because Kobe kills them and he still wants the ball. They won't win again while Kobe is there, he is my favourite baseball player.edit: basketball player lol

Bielik says his foster mum is hot.

Lads, we've got a playa.

Lol

Yurt and Shanks are scared of the Rafolution

They always said Italy loves Rafa because he was a tactical genius. He was unlucky with Inter because they were a sinking ship after the treble, but they still underperformed. At Napoli he has done a shit job. There has been no improvement over what Mazzari did. He was hired to fight for the league and has done jack shit except complain.

I would love it if he made Napoli better. The more teams fighting for the title the better the league will be, and hopefully push Juve to new heights, like Roma did to them last year.

El Topo

Kobe is dead. Guy just needs to retire. Lakers can't do anything great cap wise because Kobe kills them and he still wants the ball. They won't win again while Kobe is there, he is my favourite baseball player.

Doesn't he have a huge contract? He'd be stupid to retire. Are they still (technically) paying Nash?

jts

...hate me...
Good evening.

Wait are you serious about audio cds?
I found my A Rush of Blood to the Head CD and that's a special one and I wanted to play it
jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

Of course I have it digitally. But there's something rich about CD audio sound quality. Besides, nostalgia.

KidJr

I'm San Antonio Spurs fan, in some regards the the Bayren Munich of the NBA, Blaburn you should support spurs if you need a team to support.

You cant just support a player lol,

KidJr

Spurs the Bayern Munich of the NBA? I don't like the Spurs, but that's flattering for Bayern.

It might be a bit flattering, you're right. Even Bayren arnt consistently that efficient (although we've been so average this season).

p.s. On another note, does anyone attend the gym?

FootballFan

Wow that offside call on cahill

Reminds me of that one against Tottenham the other day

He was behind the half way line by about 3 metres wtf are these linesmen seeing.

jts

...hate me...
It might be a bit flattering, you're right. Even Bayren arnt consistently that efficient (although we've been so average this season).

p.s. On another note, does anyone attend the gym?

Elchele does. He goes to a wonderful gym where he can do bicep curls on the squat rack to his heart's content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom