• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's brilliant

I'd totally sell my middle name for extra dough

Farhat WONGA Raza

Arturo Cheap Ass Gamer Vidal

Penthouse Magazine Stadium

I am very surprised Juve didn't sell the rights when they moved. But I guess they chose a generic name to make it easier, Instead of something like the Gianni Agnelli
Lapo Elkann
Stadium

pulga

Banned
Very true, I know Pulga laughs at Barca's shoulder sponsorship, but in Italy there are teams with three or four sponsors on the shirt. It is the only way they can try and bridge the gap between them and the big clubs.

I know the horrors of sponsors all over the shirt bb. This is my hometown team's kit:

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

That's three sponsors on the chest, two on the shoulders and I believe two on the back. It's a necessary evil for small teams. Maybe I shouldn't make fun of Barca for it, they are small.
qBsuB5s.png

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED THERES EVEN SPONSORS ON THE SOCKS. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I know the horrors of sponsors all over the shirt bb. This is my hometown team's kit:

That's three sponsors on the chest, two on the shoulders and I believe two on the back. It's a necessary evil for small teams. Maybe I shouldn't make fun of Barca for it, they are small.
qBsuB5s.png

I'm more appalled at their boots.

pulga

Banned
OExmWeL.png

The Welshman sees himself at the Bernabéu over the long haul: "I can't imagine myself at Manchester United. In a recent interview they asked me if I was unhappy at Real and I told them I'm really happy here. I've got several years left on my contract, I'm enjoying myself, we're winning trophies and I want to keep doing that here at Real".

That DDG free transfer is gonna be absolutely sensational.
phRbX43.png

Shake was just trolling :lol he likes to watch things burn, bless him. I wanted to stop you guys from going down in flames but it was just too beautiful

forgive me

https://24.media.tumblr.com/d0caf260fbcd01502bc77f52a87e143c/tumblr_mxk3122X5X1qg39ewo1_500.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

Of course he was trolling which is why I didn't respond.

[SPOILER]But if I did respond it would be to just join in on the fun like I'm doing right now. I never take things seriously.[/SPOILER]

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Of course he was trolling which is why I didn't respond.

But if I did respond it would be to just join in on the fun like I'm doing right now. I never take things seriously.

Never take Serie A GAF seriously pls :lol

Shake's castration of Pulga was equally as funny too ehehehe <3 PULGA COME ON IT WAS A LITTLE FUNNY

jts

...hate me...
yeah that was funny, I don't even know what is going on with chievo's.

@Pulga, lol at the sock sponsors
Christ.

That shirt has issues besides the sponsors.

In France it's pretty common to have lots of kit sponsors. Even PSG I've seen.

This is Porto's hockey team with a butt sponsor btw :lol

Hoquei.jpg

Imagine Ivanovic's team having a butt sponsor. The money would just roll in for whichever brand was there advertised.

Salvadora

I'm struggling to see the point of giving Arteta an extension,

Leadership aside, I don't think he has anything left to give the club.

If it gets Flamini out the door though...

Arteta's contract extended to 2016. I feel like that's old news but the papers are treating it as new.

Arteta is just deadwood to me. I really don't know how big of a leadership presence he has in the changing room. On the field it is none.

Abraxas

If wenger gives him the contract, and then goes and buys players as if Arteta is already gone, then thats fine. More depth is good.
However, that probably isn't going to happen, and Arteta will have to play after Ramsey and Wilshire get injured next season because we have no new cover.

scabro

he was ok before he got injured again

not a horrible bench option. Decent cup cover for Illaramendi and Schneiderlin and Willy and Sissoko

You should sign Andy Carroll again.

I'd fucking kill to have today's Carroll instead of Balotelli, Lambert and Borini. Unfortunately, Carroll needs to stay fit and play every game

We need complete control on Saturday, Carroll will smash Sakho's replacement in every physical and aerial duel, whether it's Johnson or Lovren

edit: I fucking hate trousers with exposed ankles

CCS

Banned
I'd fucking kill to have today's Carroll instead of Balotelli, Lambert and Borini. Unfortunately, Carroll needs to stay fit and play every game

We need complete control on Saturday, Carroll will smash Sakho's replacement in every physical and aerial duel, whether it's Johnson or Lovren

edit: I fucking hate trousers with exposed ankles

Sign Downing and Carroll back, problems solved :lol

And I'm with you on the trousers.

Hmmmm Venom Snake is on Top Gear this Sunday and he doesn't have any new films or shows out as far as I know, fingers crossed Kojima will use it as a chance to announce the release date

Maybe just wishful thinking :(((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom