• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Manchester United may offer Adnan Januzaj on loan as part of a deal to pick up Fiorentina's Juan Cuadrado"

no ounce of soul left in United

lmao exactly what I was thinking.

I am genuinly in shock at those apple numbers.

Amazing, The largest yearly profit Apple has made is around 40 billion. Amazing that they hit 18 in one quarter.

Now just hurry up and give me my Macbook Air 12 inch Retina, so i can be the scorn of Zabo

e89vla4kye1u.gif

Fuck that link being racist against Italy. Why does it say barcelona and real madrid in the link. He won more titles with Inter than he did with those two joke clubs.

Still fuck Inter

Freewheelin', check your PMs bruv

What is happening in here lol.

Linius, Hixx and killer7 check your PM's

Pulga. Check your PM.

I didn't get any PMs

Did you get my PM horse?

Can somebody send me a pm please?

thanks for your time

I got a PM from Evilore, he thinks you are all losers

iUQE3emiBrPBp.gif

Jarnet87

"Manchester United may offer Adnan Januzaj on loan as part of a deal to pick up Fiorentina's Juan Cuadrado"

no ounce of soul left in United

Adnan needs a loan move out, I see nothing wrong with this. We should be lucky to only have to loan him. Sending him out on loan and getting a player to replace Antonio Valencia sounds like a no brainer.

Razor554

Ronaldo only got banned for 2 games.

Flo's money train is too deep in rfef's pockets so it was expected.

If some random liga player pulled that shit he would have been out for 3-5 games at least.

L1NETT

Parkin (as usual) is right. Between the main characters, it does matter and has been tackled well especially in 2 I thought. And with Yennefer returning to the fray.....

Mature is a odd word but one of the games' strengths is that it doesn't shy away from sex and "adult" themes. Does make elder scrolls and its clones look even more po faced and dreary than they already are.

The series does have other issues regarding females but don't wannna go down that rabbit hole again.

L1NETT

B8bpb76IAAEr8FI.png:large

After the antics of the last round the premification of the broadcasters is unbelievable

just don't bother showing any games. Or just have a top 4 channel where they show the mega brand clubs. May as well.

edit: oop double post my bad

Hixx

B8bpb76IAAEr8FI.png:large

After the antics of the last round the premification of the broadcasters is unbelievable

just don't bother showing any games. Or just have a top 4 channel where they show the mega brand clubs. May as well.

edit: oop double post my bad

They've been told that Fulham are going to win the replay, clearly. Ain't nobody want to watch Bradford v Fulham, sorry m8.

L1NETT

They've been told that Fulham are going to win the replay, clearly. Ain't nobody want to watch Bradford v Fulham, sorry m8.

i have faith in the gus bus don't worry

just the hypocrisy which riles me

'oooo the romance of the cup, best cup comp in the world blah blah blah'

'stick man united, arsenal and dull as anything all prem ties on'

also we could do with the dollar!

CCS

Banned
i have faith in the gus bus don't worry

just the hypocrisy which riles me

'oooo the romance of the cup, best cup comp in the world blah blah blah'

'stick man united, arsenal and dull as anything all prem ties on'

also we could do with the dollar!

I'm with you, bloody outrageous is what it is.

One of my friends (Liverpool fan) went to the game last night.

Just sent me this text:

"Rent boy cunts. Such a shit ground. Dead fans. Small and cramped stadium too, thought they were a big club?"

HVDcRns.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom