• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Cm3NsdhXgAA1tJ7.jpg:large

Now that's a premface I can get behind.

---

tariq panja @tariqpanja
Liverpool's Sakho cleared of doping by UEFA.

T-Rex.

Banned
Balague's saying Real Madrid won't pay the agent fees required in the Pogba deal so it sounds like he's definitely Utd bound, if he does leave Juve that is.

sora87

I still think goals are gonna be a huge problem for liverpool this season, again. Sturridge is the only out and out proven goalscorer in the team and he's too injury prone obviously to rely on. Coutinho and Firmino are largely inconsistent and Ings isn't much of a goal scorer. Benteke and Balo are gone (hopefully), not that they're any better. Sane will chip in with a few but it still won't be enough.

Lunar FC

I still think goals are gonna be a huge problem for liverpool this season, again. Sturridge is the only out and out proven goalscorer in the team and he's too injury prone obviously to rely on. Coutinho and Firmino are largely inconsistent and Ings isn't much of a goal scorer. Benteke and Balo are gone (hopefully), not that they're any better. Sane will chip in with a few but it still won't be enough.

We are really need Origi too keep his late season form.

sora87

We are really need Origi too keep his late season form.

Woops, actually forgot about Origi lol. If he hits that good form and keeps improving he'll definitely be a good goal scorer. He does seem like the kind who dips in and out of form a lot though.

Firmino on top I'm not too fond of either. Too toothless for my liking.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Gotze to Arsenal is being rumored

I might actually be happy if that happened

It won't though. I needn't worry.

El Topo

I mean, Götze *is* incredibly talented, he just needs to play regularly. It's better than spending £40m on some random player. The way people talk you'd think he was as bad as Balotelli, which is not the case.

Jarnet87

Gotze to Arsenal is being rumored

I might actually be happy if that happened

It won't though. I needn't worry.

If Gotze moves i think it would be at the end of the window. Doesn't he want to try and fight for a spot despite being told to move on?

Pelle going to some club in China for £13m. He will get £100k-£150k a week.

Pelle has such a weird story. When he was almost officially done as a professional footballer a few years ago, he met Koeman's son on vacation and said he would happily play for Feyenoord. And for some reason he immediately played on a very high level.

DBT85

It's a bit worrisome as a primera division fanboy, but England desires it imo, they understood how important the TV rights are abroad and at home. That said, Spain finally sells their TV rights collectively and even the smaller teams get a 42+ million a year. It's a start.

It's a great start but it's unfathomable that it's taken them this long to do it. The PL have been doing it since the beginning and it's it being like that for that long that's made the league as competitive as it is. That in turn has only let to higher revenues as anyone can be beaten by anyone and its exciting the world over.

El Topo

Bierhoff said that Klinsmann is in talks with the FA to become the new England manager

Fucking hell

Right? What a fantastic signing for England that would be. Bloody hell, they'd be sensational with him.
Shhh, let's keep face until he is signed. No need to make jokes already.

Pelle has such a weird story. When he was almost officially done as a professional footballer a few years ago, he met Koeman's son on vacation and said he would happily play for Feyenoord. And for some reason he immediately played on a very high level.

And now he actually is officially done as a professional footballer.

A rich one though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom