• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

so we won't have a Sporting Director?
that doesn't sound right

we won't and better believe it since it's on the offical homepage.
really strange. maybe we will see Hoeneß back in some time and they retain this position until the time is right

EDIT:
wza3Qbl.jpeg

dead

Beefy

Real Madrid player Lucas Silva (aged 23) is retiring after his medical at Sporting Lisbon found he has a heart condition.

Pachimari

Real Madrid player Lucas Silva (aged 23) is retiring after his medical at Sporting Lisbon found he has a heart condition.
Woah that is surprising. I wish him all the best. So sad to it go like this for the guy, but his health is more important than football.

damn. how it went unnoticed by RM med team all this time, tho?
It also went unnoticed by Marseille's med team.

Pachimari

We have loaned out Borja Mayoral to Wolfsburg for a season.

I'm happy about this, and hope he can develop there and get many minutes as Carvajal did when he went to Germany.

Welp, I guess Ronaldo is now objectively better than Messi.

Both have their balon d'ors, CL, league and cup titles, but only one has an int. title.

bjaelke

Guys, I don't understand how we are outbidding Real on Pogba? Are we really financially stronger or Real does not see the value in bidding so much?

I've always thought United can't compete with Real financially. What changed?

They saw the EURO 2016 tournament.

yagal

Messi, this is how you do it...
ronaldld1cot7.png

How good was the 100 000 000 € man

After The banner Saga I wanna try Mead

Allez les francais, dans la rue demain matin la loi du travail ne doit pas passer, plus de distractions.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
It was a good final. Griezmann losing yet another final, Payet making sure he never gets a chance to play for Real and Pogba showing once again why he's worth 100 millions. Not.

<3 we did great by buying renator before the euros

They are going to have to work on his fitness levels because he looked fucked after 30 mins. But he looks like he is going to be a seriously good player. Him in the mid twenties is going to terrorise midfield's. Even though known for your BVB poaching you know how to find quality young players before everyone else comes knocking.

They are going to have to work on his fitness levels because he looked fucked after 30 mins. But he looks like he is going to be a seriously good player. Him in the mid twenties is going to terrorise midfield's. Even though known for your BVB poaching you know how to find quality young players before everyone else comes knocking.

Renato was nailed on for a big money move months before Bayern came in for him

If Bayern didn't get it done so quickly, he'd almost certainly have gone to Man Utd

spidye

So ancelotti said he's happy about the team and dorsn't need new players
Strange. With most likely 4 players gone and just 2 new signings we surely need some new faces I would have thought.

Elchele

So ancelotti said he's happy about the team and dorsn't need new players
Strange. With most likely 4 players gone and just 2 new signings we surely need some new faces I would have thought.

KHR said there's still a month left, so he won't rule out a transfer.

James is happening m8. We just need Gotze to leave.

Jack cw

Great presser with not so great questions. But anyway.
Summary:
Götze is done at Bayern, the message was pretty clear.
They work on a bigger transfer in the background apparently.
Will play a style based on Peps work.
The CB an CM positions have been solved with Hummels and Sanches.
Michael Reschke will remain as scout, they wont replace Sammer anytime soon.

If I had to guess, they will go for an attacking winger/striker.
Pls no Griezmann.

spidye

KHR said there's still a month left, so he won't rule out a transfer.

James is happening m8. We just need Gotze to leave.
m8, I want to believe. James or Isco, both would be great but there are absolutely no rumors for both of them. :/

Imagine a costa james and coman frontline
I just blew my mind

Jack cw

m8, I want to believe. James or Isco, both would be great but there are absolutely no rumors for both of them. :/

I just blew my mind

Let's see what Bayern wants to pay. Real wont sell him for less than 50m.
I think the most reasonable player would be Alexis Sanchez. 40m is our budget.

Elchele

I just blew my mind
Bayern transfers always come from nowhere. Usually, rumors end up in nothing when is about Bayern

bjaelke

Eddie Benedetti – &#8207;@EddieBenedetti

#Raiola: "#Juve doesn't want to sell #Pogba, they want to renew his contract"

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...o-sell-pogba-they-want-to-renew-his-contract/

Trying to jack up the price.
There is a lot of talk about Paul’s future, but maybe he will not leave Juventus.

He is in no rush to leave, and Juventus do not want him to go. They want him to renew his contract.

Paul is not desperate to move. We are very happy at Juventus and they are a club that want to keep their star players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom