• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane looks interesting, seen him play for about 40 mins for Schalke then a few for Germany. Looks really fast but composed, not in the 40mil bracket though, paying for potential has become ridiculous.

Clydefrog

cPnTEpz.jpg

la_briola

Good news! Alex 'Fußballgott' Meier will stay with Frankfurt and won't go to China for a big payday!
bts_lina.gif

Fuck Löw for ignoring him all this time.

Jack cw

Then don't and wait for proper sources. Bild/SportBild also said Dembele cost 20m + up to another 15m in bonus or something like that. If we really paid 35m+, Schürrle would already wear a BVB shirt right now.

You know it's true when Allofs is involved, he always gives out the numbers.

bjaelke

Skrtel to Fenerbahce confirmed (£5.5m). Thanks for everything. Never really managed to regain the form he had during his partnership with Agger. He did however find a lot of shirts to pull.

Jarnet87

Rumors popping up that Juve are negotiating for Higuain. Have an agreement with the player and will pay his release clause if Napoli won't negotiate. Hard to believe they would pay that price.

DBT85

Rumors popping up that Juve are negotiating for Higuain. Have an agreement with the player and will pay his release clause if Napoli won't negotiate. Hard to believe they would pay that price.
They getting bank from somewhere. #PogidalSonReturns

Exactly, who would pay 80+ million for a 28 years old striker. And I don't rate him even that high, he's obviously a very good striker, but he also showed his weaknesses at Real Madrid.

Would find it very very weird that Juventus would pay that much, while you can get probably 3 top talents for that money. Only clubs in England and China would pay such crazy transfer fees. (I also read today that Higuain could get 49 million a year in China.)

tim.mbp

Exactly, who would pay 80+ million for a 28 years old striker. And I don't rate him even that high, he's obviously a very good striker, but he also showed his weaknesses at Real Madrid.

Would find it very very weird that Juventus would pay that much, while you can get probably 3 top talents for that money. Only clubs in England and China would pay such crazy transfer fees. (I also read today that Higuain could get 49 million a year in China.)

I don't think it's that crazy. They will have Pogba's money plus the can recoup some of the fee in a year or two when the sell Higuaín on.

Syder

It's gonna be ridiculously easy with the money premier league clubs have.

And if I'm not mistaken it's always around November (with a lot of bugs).
They give you more money but the transfer fees and contracts get ridiculous after just a couple of seasons in the current iteration. For example, Arsenal and Chelsea have like 60-80m and Pogba usually goes for upwards of 80m.

BILD writes that Dortmund and Götze agreed on a contract.
Milchs fantasy 11 for BVB comes true.
In more exciting news for you, Auba will leave next year.

Amazon had last season's shirt with Auba print for 28€ and I just had to buy it. All players I had printed on my BVB shirts left one year later.
I'm sorry BVB bros, at least some one will play crazy money.

Madrid bros I just picked up our latest home kit, without a doubt my favorite kit after the white/gold one from 11/12. I love the collar kickback to the retro kits.

Ohh and the fit.. ouf, it's great.

23292298451_902807a5bc_o.png

APh7aCx.jpg

Syder

Madrid bros I just picked up our latest home kit, without a doubt my favorite kit after the white/gold one from 11/12. I love the collar kickback to the retro kits.

Ohh and the fit.. ouf, it's great.

23292298451_902807a5bc_o.png
Damn, that's the nicest Real shirt in years. Haven't had one since van Nistelrooy played for you.
A fake one from China.
PogPaid.png

bjaelke

U19 England v Holland starting soon. And there's also a draw for Champions League and Europa League qualifier coming up.
I still hope Spurs will somehow hijack this transfer. I don't want to see this fuck in the BVB shirt ever again.
I have a hard time believing he'd want to go back after the stunt he pulled.

sora87

I like how LFC have just got rid of a 30+ year old over the hill CB so now we're linked with multiple 30+ over the hill CB's

Pachimari

Yeah, the Real Madrid kit looks nice. I hate collars but it looks good on the players. The font isn't bad either.

CnT0SuUVIAA3bLc.jpg

CnT4MjBVUAACix6.jpg

CnTySvIWYAARdgy.jpg

CnTzTzNXgAAQnSm.jpg

I think I'm going for Marcelo #12 for the purple one. Don't know who'll I get for our home kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom