• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

UnlawfulSkinnyHuia-size_restricted.gif

Syder

I wonder if Vardy stayed on the basis that Leicester would retain Mahrez and Kanté. I imagine Leicester will now offer Mahrez a massive contract in order for things not to spiral out of control.

Jack cw

I'm so glad Real sold him back in the day. He's an amazing player, but who wants such an injury prone player? It makes you always need a good backup player for him.
He was the reason for Bayerns rise. He played at least 60% of the games until 2013. His injuries increased since Peps training. And yes we need another finishing winger.

Elchele

I'm so glad Real sold him back in the day. He's an amazing player, but who wants such an injury prone player? It makes you always need a good backup player for him.
I'm glad too. Without Robben we'd still be irrelevant, he carried Bayern back to the top. He's the closest you could get to Messi in terms of talent I think

Jarnet87

some takeaways from the 1st United preaseason game

-mkhitaryan had some nice moments at the #10 today
- more freedom around the final third vs Louie's rigid structure.
- great to see Luke Shaw back.
- Memphis Depay picked up right where he left off.
- Phil Jones somehow survived 45 minutes of football without getting injured.

not putting much stock into this of course as it was the 1st game and against Wigan, except for Depay being shit.

I'm glad too. Without Robben we'd still be irrelevant, he carried Bayern back to the top. He's the closest you could get to Messi in terms of talent I think

I think you guys are really exaggerating ;) I saw him enough at Real Madrid, like I said an amazing player, but let's be real, nowhere near Messi. Even if he had no injuries.

Syder

Demba Ba's X-Ray. Shenhua has released a statement saying that the operation cannot go ahead until Demba Ba's family arrive.

ooYBAFeLrWmAS8GhAACMheODsyc145.jpg

God's speed and a fast recovery to this man. He wasn't with us for very long but he left a very good impression on the field and is by all accounts a nice guy off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom