• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

kicker.de said:
Mit Pep Guardiola war das Verhältnis am Ende reichlich unterkühlt. Und auch wenn Franck Ribery nicht über die Vergangenheit reden mag, sprechen seine Aussagen Bände über die Beziehung zum nach Manchester City abgewanderten Katalanen. "Unter Ancelotti spüre ich endlich wieder Vertrauen, er ist ein großartiger Trainer", sagt der Franzose im Gespräch mit dem kicker. "Ich brauche Menschen wie ihn, Jupp Heynckes oder Ottmar Hitzfeld."

-- http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...bery_ich-spuere-endlich-wieder-vertrauen.html

TL;DR: Ribery is not a fan of Pep, he needs a trainer (human being) like Heynckes, Hitzfeld or Ancelotti.

norinrad

United v City came in China called off due to the weather. United flew all that way to get spanked by BVB and then fly home again.

Either?

M8 we won the FA cup. The most prestigeous of all the cups, with history and steeped in tradition. lol

pls. Arsens 4th place trophy is ours.

Yes under lvg. That would be it for now.

miserable

13724555_1619656961665341_1706334857_n.jpg

Ronaldo with a fan

Jack cw

classic bayern fan... changing teams like others change their underwear
A supporter of a club that failed so miserably given all the money and infrastructure shouldn't be so condecending. Especially to fans of the club that make regular free "Entschuldigungs-Bratwurtst" events in HH possible.

Latest rumor is that Gameiro will go to Atletico for 30 million and Vietto goes to Sevilla on loan.
I find it a little bit expensive for a 29 years old striker. Especially if you consider that they can sell Vietto for +- 25 million to barcelona.

Sevilla (as always) does a great job. Their scouting team is probably the best in the world. They do such a good job with almost no money.

Pachimari

It also seems like Jesus have chosen Manchester City, and rejected FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

And also that we are still in for Pogba but I just don't see it happening.

Sevilla (as always) does a great job. Their scouting team is probably the best in the world. They do such a good job with almost no money.

Between the CL and new liga tv money Sevilla are in a great spot financially they just won't over-pay for talent. Very smart but must be kind of frustrating for their fans.

It also seems like Jesus have chosen Manchester City, and rejected FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

And also that we are still in for Pogba but I just don't see it happening.

I'm very dubious about these rumors. Very reliable sources say that Jesus's buy out clause is €24M. Why would he care if City pays Palmeiras more than that. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a deal like Gomes where a mystery club (Juve?) grabs him from nowhere.

Beefy

Latest rumor is that Gameiro will go to Atletico for 30 million and Vietto goes to Sevilla on loan.
I find it a little bit expensive for a 29 years old striker. Especially if you consider that they can sell Vietto for +- 25 million to barcelona.

Isn't he joining Barca?

Floody

why is Allen moving to Stoke City? is he shit?

He wants to play regularly, LIverpool won't offer him that and he is on the last year of his contract. Allen was pretty good when given the chance under Klopp and was good in the Euros, given regular play time and he should be good at Stoke, but it isn't a massive loss.

bjaelke

Well this isn't good, Sakho has been sent home early by Klopp from the US tour, hopefully, it's just due to them wanting to speed up his recovery, but the source says it's due to his attitude around the training camp. Other injured players are still there.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/doubts-over-sakhos-future-after-11663197

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt after the doping allegations but it does not look good when the James is reporting it.

spidye

A supporter of a club that failed so miserably given all the money and infrastructure shouldn't be so condecending. Especially to fans of the club that make regular free "Entschuldigungs-Bratwurtst" events in HH possible.
Don't feed the troll. He's just hollywood sv fan

My comment was obviously tongue in cheek but you can't fault me for admiring their transfer policy. Losing three great players but still manage to get the hottest talents in europe is very commendable. I have no doubt this will be our hardest season since 2012

Jack cw

Don't feed the troll. He's just hollywood sv fan

My comment was obviously tongue in cheek but you can't fault me for admiring their transfer policy. Losing three great players but still manage to get the hottest talents in europe is very commendable. I have no doubt this will be our hardest season since 2012
Lets see. I am not convinced. Talent yes, personality and consistency I dont know. Its not like Sanches, Kimmich and Coman are less talented. There is also the rest of the squad that left the best BVB last season no chance. I'm rather cool actually, Carlo has a plan, our pressing is even more effective when playing out of a deeper formation. And pls, the Championship goes to the most consistent club. You need to to win those games against Hamburg, Darmstadt or Frankfurt. Something the competiton failed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom