• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

CD Palencia kit:

16CDPALENCIA5-640x926.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Manager of Pompey and assistant manager of Plymouth set off as well. I hope Plymouth win for obvious reasons.

Whilst my footy allegiance remains with spurs, as a current resident of pompey I must tell you to cease, dissist and fuck off, scummer.

Those tickets sold out in 6 minutes and I was gutted.

King_Moc

Banned
Whilst my footy allegiance remains with spurs, as a current resident of pompey I must tell you to cease, dissist and fuck off, scummer.

Ahh, i was at your place on Saturday for Northampton!

We lost our manager today :-(

Blablurn

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
Joyce: Klopp has annoyed Ancelotti by signing Bayern's fitness coach Andreas Kornmayer and dietician Mona Nemmer.

get ready for season long injuries, liverpool fc

Beefy

Tbf. My uncle is a Pompey legend(ish) and a Spurs legend, so you should be nice haha. I don't actually mind Pompey that much, I'm not one of the crazies that hate Pompey and want them to die etc etc.

Floody

We got used to that last season. Our fitness stuff have mastered taking the piss with Sturridge, so it can't be much worse. Though to be fair, they did an excellent job with Can, so maybe they aren't so bad.

Jarnet87

New batch of Italian rumors saying Mou to United done and could be announced tomorrow. What a way to wake up on a Friday morning. We can dream. Easy windup with the investor meeting tomorrow.

Syder

New batch of Italian rumors saying Mou to United done and could be announced tomorrow. What a way to wake up on a Friday morning. We can dream. Easy windup with the investor meeting tomorrow.
The gents upstairs still don't want José.
22746250444_e8622c8e27_o.png

Elchele

The source of the news is Süddeutsche Zeitung, the most reputable newspaper in Germany. It says Ancelotti studied Bayern and decided he didn't want to change the team's structure and its hierarchy very much and told Gotze that he considers Lewandowski and Muller as his main forwards while Thiago and Vidal for the midfield positions ahead of him. He told him he can't promise him any other roles than what he has now and if he wants to play more than what he's got now then he should leave.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/fc...lotti-raet-mario-goetze-zum-wechsel-1.2990054

Kicker:

- Bayern want to sell Götze
- No signs of extension talks with Badstuber (contract expires in 2017)
- Benatia can go for 20m €
- Bayern aren't looking for a back-up for Lewandowski
- Tasci won't be bought
- Thiago situation is unclear at this point.
- Many clubs interested in Rode
- Höjbjerg has offers from England

What a time.

Poor Badstuber.

Poor Badstuber.
Actually, he can be really happy to be at Bayern. Not many clubs would have given him a long-term contract when he was basically dead. However, giving him a new contract now would be even crazier. He needs to get his shit together next season, play in a joke league like MLS or retire.

Dat Kloppo

Actually, what only few know, he's on a secret mission to buy Bayern. Let's all hope he wins the EL and gets that CL football.

Who is Marcus Evans?

Klopp is better than both of them.

Our owner. Who refuses to spend any money whatsoever.

I've got to say I'm more than surprised seeing someone post Ipswich Town kits in FootyGaf. Never thought I'd see the day.

Those kits are nice. They certainly make up for the complete fuck up of last season where our away kit was worn about twice all season because it clashed with the home team's blue shirt. Idiots!

Jack cw

I love me my Puma BVB shirts that you can get for 40€ in December lol

True. Even as club member you get 10% off, but it's still over 100 EUR if you want a player on the back. I might go and get it directly from adidas with 20% discount I have.

bildschirmfoto2016-05k0kvh.png

We are officially a mix of Benfica and Austria now.

Pachimari

I just came home from vacation, can someone fill me in on Zlatan? Is he retiring from football?

[edit] Oh, he is leaving PSG. I wonder where he will end up.

I also dislike our home jerseys for next season. That collar, ugh.

bjaelke

Quique Flores leaving Watford at the end of the season. That's the 9th(!) premier league manager to leave this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom