• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Weinzierl to Schalke is (pretty much) done.

Damn, I liked him.

To be honest, I really hope there'll be some nonsense drama at Schalke. Heidel and Weinzierl are actually competent guys who could do a good job for them.

Weinzierl and Heidel. The age of BVB is over, milch.

I always forget he is still playing. 42 in july! I bet it is his last season.

That's like guessing when is the next Half Life coming up m8, you'll always fail.

Proud of your work, eh?

8x1ZBDL.png

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Bro, when you shag Ronaldo's wife, post a pic on GAF :D
Didn't say he wouldn't sign I just said he hadn't signed a finalized contract in secret back in like march or whatever, because that has to be declared on the stock market or some shit.
I didn't say he won't be manager you mug.

bjaelke

Bild must have messed something up in translation. Emre Mor is promising but nothing out of the ordinary. 2016 has been pretty poor.

Dat envy :O

UEFA also says he's Messi:
He does not welcome the comparison, but his dribbling and style have definite echoes of Lionel Messi. It is well known that Mor watches video clips of the Barcelona man in action before every game he plays.

Schuster (their coach) wants to leave Darmstadt, probably to join Augsburg.

Damn, I fear Darmstadt will be completely dead next season.

Tell me please that at least you have realized that Reus is not looking at Lewa in this picture. I've seen so much nonsense on facebook and the likes, you'd think people are stupid.

Jack cw

Tell me please that at least you have realized that Reus is not looking at Lewa in this picture. I've seen so much nonsense on facebook and the likes, you'd think people are stupid.

Ah, Milch, while you're there:
Do you know what day today is?
Three years ago.
iTwRPz6o3fcFN_original.gif

Sorry.

Ah, Milch, while you're there:
Do you know what day today is?
Three years ago.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/880/676/iTwRPz6o3fcFN_original.gif?1369517190[/MG]
[SPOILER]Sorry.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

So, from your reaction, I guess you haven't realized that. Well, that sucks for you :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom