• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmichi pls.
(Well, it's still on ter Stegen though)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x...ny-goal-germany-1-3-slovakia-29-05-2016_sport

yVgp6Y5.gif

F76FziF.gif

Tor: Manuel Neuer (FC Bayern München), Marc-André ter Stegen (FC Barcelona), Bernd Leno (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)

Abwehr: Jérôme Boateng (Bayern München), Emre Can (FC Liverpool), Jonas Hector (1. FC Köln), Benedikt Höwedes (FC Schalke 04), Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Shkodran Mustafi (FC Valencia), Antonio Rüdiger (AS Rom), Sebastian Rudy (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)

Mittelfeld/Angriff: Karim Bellarabi (Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Julian Brandt (Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Julian Draxler (VfL Wolfsburg), Mario Gomez (Besiktas Istanbul), Mario Götze (Bayern München), Sami Khedira (Juventus Turin), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern München), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Thomas Müller (Bayern München), Mesut Özil (FC Arsenal), Lukas Podolski (Galatasaray Istanbul), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Leroy Sané (FC Schalke 04), André Schürrle (VfL Wolfsburg), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United), Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund)

I'd probably leave behind: Kimmich, Schweine, Draxler / Rüdiger, Schürrle.
Instead Löw will leave behind: Kimmich, Weigl, Brand, Sane.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Rumour is Liverpool is after Oxlade-Chamberlain, please no.

Having exhausted the supply of Southampton stocked players, Liverpool are now having to buy from resellers.

We also have one Theo Walcott that you can have for a bag of chips and fingerbang behind Lidl. You'll probably want to give us £25m though even though we didn't ask for it.

Cant believe we actually won against Germany, damn. What a goal by Hamsik.
Congrats. Great goal indeed.
I wonder if your team is going to upstage the tournament.

/Nooo, ter Stegen-chan :(
ZdKkDAG.jpg

//Damn, Ukraine is ripping through Romania. They're probably going to hurt us in the first game.

Matush

Congrats. Great goal indeed.
I wonder if your team is going to upstage the tournament.
All we can do is surprise and give everything. For Slovakia this is the first EURO appearance so I hope our form from the past couple of days will continue in France. We dont expect much but even getting through stage would be amazing for such a small nation. (to this day I remember 3-2 win against Italy in 2010 WC in Africa)

Götze is shit guys. I'm glad Liverpool dodged that bullet.
Furthermore: Weigl and Kimmich are overrated shit. Champs passing the ball sideways, but complete shit under pressure and unable to gegenpress. Poor man's Kroos. Having Kimmich as CB is complete insanity. Guy shouldn't even be nominated for that position.

DerZuhälter;205002844 said:
Götze is shit guys. I'm glad Liverpool dodged that bullet.
Furthermore: Weigl and Kimmich are overrated shit. Champs passing the ball sideways, but complete shit under pressure and unable to gegenpress. Poor man's Kroos. Having Kimmich as CB is complete insanity. Guy shouldn't even be nominated for that position.

Weigl has made 51 games for us this season. He's specifically instructed to do what he does by Tuchel since he needs that element in the midfield. Why? Because the full backs go forward a lot, even CBs go forward. He doesn't do flashy passing, because he's not supposed to. Dude has probably made a ton of pre-assists, but you won't find that statistic anywhere. And I'd say he's extremely well under pressure for his age.
Having said all that I'd still prefer Castro over him, because we don't have a creative box-to-box midfielder other than Khedira, lol. For Weigl's position we've got Schweine, who is going to go no matter what (even on crutches...) and Kroos. Plus Can could probably fill that position as well.
Kimmich is just dead weight though. I think his best bet is to become a fullback.

EmiPrime

I love that there are so many football clubs in London, it destroys any kind of "not all Millwall fans" argument automatically. Of all the clubs to choose from why would any decent human being pick the one synonymous with racism and attacking other fans, even those they have no local rivalry with? There was violence in the last time Millwall were at Wembley a few years ago too, they are an embarrassment to British football.

Syder

They're the absolute worst. Only ever had trouble from them here.
I love that there are so many football clubs in London, it destroys any kind of "not all Millwall fans" argument automatically. Of all the clubs to choose from why would any decent human being pick the one synonymous with racism and attacking other fans, even those they have no local rivalry with? There was violence in the last time Millwall were at Wembley a few years ago too, they are an embarrassment to British football.
Really glad they're not in the Championship and will continue to rot in League One. Conversely, if they were actually in a higher tier something might actually be done about it.

EmiPrime

Really glad they're not in the Championship and will continue to rot in League One. Conversely, if they were actually in a higher tier something might actually be done about it.

We should stop talking about them or any minute now a Millwall fan will find this discussion and tell us it's not all Millwall fans and other clubs have problems with their fans too. Happens like clockwork.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Pelle is now Italy's highest goal scorer under Conte. I wonder if we can convince Chelsea to pay silly money for him.

I would laugh if England don't get out the group stage.

if Wales send us out in the second game they need to just torch the FA and start again.

or replace the entire team with the U21s. They're doing okay.

Floody

I would laugh if England don't get out the group stage.

If it does happen at least Roy will probably get the boot. I doubt we'll go far though, we've not looked all that convincing in the friendlies, and we haven't really played anyone all that good (outside of Germany, who gave zero fucks).

Jack cw

Your hate for Klose disgusts me.
4 goals against Nigeria are basically 5 goals against Wolfsburg.
Your hate for Gomez disgusts me.
Remember the goal versus Netherlands 2012? The last german striker doing a move like that to score was the Bomber.

Sad, to see half of Bayern GAF banned, but well deserved though.

Oh and another info from Kicker. Hummels was ancelottis transfer Rummenigge said.

El Topo

Bla was talking about Germany needing a good striker and Lahm back. That's what it was about. Otherwise, we would have Alex Meier Fußballgott.

Pah. Gomez is still great. He's had a few...unfortunate moments, but he's great, certainly good. Your hate for Gomez is clouding your view of the truth.

Jack cw

Most of bayern gaf getting banned lol, even the mods can't stand bayern and their fans

Even Pep fled from us.
Pah. Gomez is still great. He's had a few...unfortunate moments, but he's great, certainly good. Your hate for Gomez is clouding your view of the truth.

He is a decent counter player but I agree partly with Milch though. Gomez could have been a great striker if he played at a club other than Bayern. Imagine Helmes wouldnt have been so prone to injuries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom