• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

Bla was talking about Germany needing a good striker and Lahm back. That's what it was about. Otherwise, we would have Alex Meier Fußballgott.

Fuck Loew for never calling him up! Now his time is over, of course and he will probably play in the MLS next and getting that sweet 7m/year. :lol
With the midfield of our national team he would (have) kill(ed)!

King_Moc

Banned
Come on Wimbledon. I can't see them winning though tbh.

Wasn't impressed with Wimbledon at all when I saw them. Lots of fouling, time wasting and basically just playing for a draw. Would rather see Accrington go up.

Edit: Though if they do join Northampton in league too, the prospect of an away day in London is a lot more appealing. Hmmm.

Oh wait, it's Plymouth, not Accrington? Show's how much attention I paid. Whatever, we already went up.

Beefy

Wasn't impressed with Wimbledon at all when I saw them. Lots of fouling, time wasting and basically just playing for a draw. Would rather see Accrington go up.

I want Wimbledon just because the way they were treated. It would be great to see MK Dons vs Wimbledon.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Blaburn made the mistake of going into a thread about the OP getting shouted abuse by his gf and saying "just fuck her".

Was it the one where he asked her to fuck in the bathroom and then he bottled it? lol

I've been banned so many times now that I'm scared my days are numbered, might only have one ban left

Tubie

bombos-champions-1464559189666.jpg

RIP to the groups that get Tottenham or Villarreal.

Putzweg

France cant wait till the actual tournment before they start with the whole "home team of the tournament- referee" advantage trope?

Beefy

‏@SkyKaveh
Sky in Italy: West Ham have made £15m bid for Carlos Bacca. AC Milan want £19m. They paid £23m for him last summer. He's 30 soon

Syder

‏West Ham have made £15m bid for Carlos Bacca. AC Milan want £19m. They paid £23m for him last summer. He's 30 soon
£13.3million deal for Gökhan Töre too. While I wouldn't normally agree with parting with that much for someone that old, it paid off last Summer. These days £15m for the odd player isn't really a gamble for PL clubs anymore.

We really need a top striker becaaaaaause...

We've got Paaaayyyeeeeet!

I will be the bringer of BVB news in absence of Bla.
A Red Letter day for FootyGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom