• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

-- http://esportsobserver.com/schalke-purchases-elements/
fucking schlacke got a LoL team now
laugh.gif

I remember playing Mario Kart against him. Absolutely no idea how he remained on the payroll for this long.

This timeline.

jrmanimal

I can't believe Sunderland will not be relegated...again, and pushing Newcastle to the Champioship in the process. Being the team I like in England, I really hope they start doing better than 38/39 points every damn season.

Beefy

If we come 6th AND United win the cup final, we go straight into the Europa League group stage. :)

Come on United!

Bayern wird nicht Meister!
I know it makes you feel funny but there's nothing wrong with this statement. I mean sure, he was wrong but that's better than shitting his pants like 90% of the other Bundesliga clubs do. And we actually delivered and played a fantastic season, Bayern was just even better.

El Topo

I know it makes you feel funny but there's nothing wrong with this statement. I mean sure, he was wrong but that's better than shitting his pants like 90% of the other Bundesliga clubs do. And we actually delivered and played a fantastic season, Bayern was just even better.

Best second place ever, no?

la_briola

RIP SGE.

kicker.de said:
Fredi Bobic ist als Nachfolger von Heribert Bruchhagen auserkoren, soll nach dem letzten Saisonspiel vorgestellt werden.

They are really doing it, now they just need to also get Heldt (for Huebner) to complete the dream team of VFB mismanagement.

Fuck me and fuck Frankfurt.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
If we come 6th AND United win the cup final, we go straight into the Europa League group stage. :)

Come on United!

Need them to beat West Ham on Tuesday first.

damn, our season really depends on what Man Utd does. I feel so dirty.

Best second place ever, no?
Considering 81 points was a record for first place in 2012, I'm fairly sure.

RIP SGE.

They are really doing it, now they just need to also get Heldt (for Huebner) to complete the dream team of VFB mismanagement.

Fuck me and fuck Frankfurt.
Is Bobic even that bad? Sure, his spell at Stuttgart was a failure. But improving the team while being forced to reduce the budget and having to sell key players to remain profitable is a stupidly difficult task.

Guess we'll find out if he's just shit soon, though :lol

la_briola

Considering 81 points was a record for first place in 2012, I'm fairly sure.

Is Bobic even that bad? Sure, his spell at Stuttgart was a failure. But improving the team while being forced to reduce the budget and having to sell key players to remain profitable is a stupidly difficult task.

Guess we'll find out if he's just shit soon, though :lol

I'm not so sure myself, but talking to Stuttgart fans... you know what song they sing. :lol

BUT please no Heldt.

Syder

sr1.png

Saturday 14th May 16:00
Deportivo La Coruna v Real Madrid
Granada v Barcelona

Since Barcelona were tied on points by Atletico, they have won the following 4 games by a combined score of 21-0.

suarez.png

Syder

Dat emptihad, city fans gonna be haunted by that picture on the internet for a while i think.
Their turnout for some league games (including the Leicester game), Champions League and even the League Cup final have left a lot to be desired. They're just not as big a club as some of their fans would have you believe.

AGÜEROOOOOOOOOOO was the moment the complacency set in, I think.

Beefy

Borussia Dortmund forward Henrik Mkhitaryan's contract talks with the club have come no closer to ending as the player's agent wants extra conditions, according to German media outlet Ruhr Nachrichten.

Mkhitaryan's agent has requested that the players receives a buy-out clause if he is to sign a new contract with the Bundesliga club.

His request has left Dortmund unsure of what to do, as the club' CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke had stated following Mario Götze's departure to Bayern Munich that no player contracts would contain a buy-out clause in the future.

norinrad

Zidane doing well at Madrid just makes me think what could have been if United sacked van Gaal at Christmas. If Giggs or Mourinho had taken over and got the players inspired the team may have been in a very different position.

Unless they the board and the fans(entitled pricks) are ready to back Giggs, he won't last two seasons. Mourinho ruins teams and should not be allowed anywhere near any EPL club.

Blablurn

Borussia Dortmund forward Henrik Mkhitaryan's contract talks with the club have come no closer to ending as the player's agent wants extra conditions, according to German media outlet Ruhr Nachrichten.

Mkhitaryan's agent has requested that the players receives a buy-out clause if he is to sign a new contract with the Bundesliga club.

His request has left Dortmund unsure of what to do, as the club' CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke had stated following Mario Götze's departure to Bayern Munich that no player contracts would contain a buy-out clause in the future.

Henrik seems so weird. He should be grateful for what he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom