• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund and their strikers from Serie A...
I mean Duksch, Bittencourt, Durm, Jojic, Dudziak, Hofmann, Günter, Amini, Leitner were praised and failed like Lell. That's without being negative. Some other made the step up, but right now it looks like securing young and gifted players before EPL or Bayern get them. If Mickytarian should leave then the squad needs also a couple of established players.

Who the hell praised Amini :lol

Anyway, you can't compare those to our signings right now. Ducksch, Dudziak, Hofmann, Durm and Günter came from our youth team. Those are always hit or miss and three of those are doing fine right now. Leitner, Bittencourt, Amini and Jojic were low price attempts from the second league, Austrailia and Belgrad. Not everyone of those can be a new Shinji.

I'd rather compare our signings to Auba, Gündogan or Sokratis. Sure, there might also be another Schieber in there. But they're at least one step up compared to those you posted.

Tubie

I just wanna let DortmundGAF know that straight up setting $8million on fire would've been a better deal than buying Bartra.

That guy has 0 redeeming qualities.

Moskalova

CkV7JOpWsAAlnOe.jpg

Emre Mor on his way to Dortmund to sign a contract.

Oh hell, we're signing everyone lol

I hope I'm wrong and Bartra helps you challenge Bayern, but to me Barca just made out like bandits.

It doesn't look like Bartra is our Hummels' replacement, Tuchel apparently still wants Toprak (which could happen next year). I don't think Bartra is bad as backup CB.

Jack cw

All Messis at Dortmund now. Too bad you did'nt buy the german Messi though.

And in other news, Reals Sanchez debunked every rumor about Lewandowski and Alaba: Not true what the papers wrote and they wont talk to player unless Bayern wants to sell them.

Looks like you have to if the rumours are true. Feels like the entire team has been linked with a move.
Don't say that to Milch.

Looks like you have to if the rumours are true. Feels like the entire team has been linked with a move.
That's exaggerated and you know it. Micky might leave, okay.

But Weigl to City and Reus and Auba to Madrid are the only other rumors I can even think of. And I don't need to say how realistic these are.

For the WWE Universe in Germany, a longstanding source of speculation has become a reality: Tim Wiese, the former German national goalkeeper, has accepted a personal invitation from Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events & Creative, to join the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, for an extended training period.
http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/articl...ion-train-wwe-performance-center?sf28135294=1

It's happening! #hype

Zorc is killing me in Mor's presentation video.

They just signed the contract in Zorc's office, Zorc is showing Mor and his agent the door and his body language is like "alright, now get out of here, I need to do some more business".

One Mor signing and we should be done. Mor than a feeling at BVB, it's true love.

Carbonox

I'd drop Sissoko to the reserves and leave him there for the rest of his contract. Guy's a piece of shit. How he still gets called up to the France squad I do not know.

Pennywise

Not sure how they came up with that story either, but the Higuain rumour gained some traction this morning after his brother/agent Nicolas (left) was spotted next to Klopp at the Argentina - Chile game.

It's his son Marc.

Premfaces and their stories.

That's exaggerated and you know it. Micky might leave, okay.

But Weigl to City and Reus and Auba to Madrid are the only other rumors I can even think of. And I don't need to say how realistic these are.

Done

Hummels to Bayern and Gundogan to City.

Rumoured

Sahin
Weigl
Mkhitaryan
Auba
Subotic
Reus - hadn't heard this one myself though.

That is a total of 8 players, that is a fair whack.

Pennywise

Isn't it beautiful ?
:x

Done

Hummels to Bayern and Gundogan to City.

Rumoured

Sahin
Weigl
Mkhitaryan
Auba
Subotic
Reus - hadn't heard this one myself though.

That is a total of 8 players, that is a fair whack.
Sahin to where ?
He was out for almost an year and is far from being anywhere near a good form.
Weigl.
Not gonna happen and he isn't stupid enough to leave already.
Micky.
Might happen.
Auba.
Got a long contract and unless the big piles of cash role out, it's not gonna happen.
Subotic.
Maybe, but there doesn't seem to be solid interest.
Reus.
The usual bullshit rumors.

bjaelke

Francesco Totti confirms he’s also signed up for six years as Roma’s technical director.

The Giallorossi captain has signed a new one-year contract with the club, and will retire at the end of next season before taking up an off-pitch role.

“I’m very happy, because after this year as a player I have another six years as a director,” Totti revealed on Roma TV.

“As I’ve always said to the President [James Pallotta] and the club, I’d prefer to have a very specific role as technical director. They’ve agreed and I’m very grateful.”
Totti extends his Roma contract and reveals off pitch job.

http://www.football-italia.net/85513/totti-‘i’ll-be-technical-director’

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda hope this backfires on Koeman.

I'm just disappointed it came down to money. I mean Poch left to go to Spurs and it sucked but you get it. Everton are a gamble because they look set to lose their two best players and have no european football.

All in all I'm happy to just keep doing what we're doing. I hope we can convince someone half decent to take over.

Stack 'em Messis, Zorc-sama.

lol his hair

Better get used to it. Soon every teenager will run around with that.
#TurkishMessiWeave

Now I want Guerreiro, someone from Kovacic/Bazoer/Tielmans to replace Gündogan and, should Micky leave, someone like Yarmolenko: A (edit: left-footed) winger who could also act as a striker backup.

All you guys believing this Auba story are crazy, anyway.

Beside the fact that it makes no sense for anyone involved, we have signed 3 players in the last week and are closing another deal. Do you really believe we had the time or rather could have been bothered to negiotate with City about selling Auba?

sora87

Normally sky sports are pretty good with the "breaking news" segments on the actual channel, that's the only reason i gave it credence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom