• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

Not sure I like this. It'll definitely have to grow on me if it's legit.

K3RsrU6.jpg

They changed their badge? Looks 10 times worse.

Zardes and Bobby Wood are frustrating as fuck.

Can the US PLEASE develop players with good technical touch? Please. Pretty please?

Bobby just told me to shut the fuck up. :)

El Topo

Yeah, no one is 100% but DiMarzio is normally the best rumor site out there.

Remember when he wrote that United were really close to signing Renato Sanches? These rumors mean absolutely nothing. Things change quickly. The best way to judge rumors regarding Dortmund is if there are German sources reporting it.

Syder

They changed their badge? Looks 10 times worse.
Yup. I haven't spoken to a single fan who likes that they've put 'London' on it. I've always hated the self-professed 'Pride of London' title some clubs like to give themselves.

922px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Certain people behind the scenes want to turn us into Tory FC.

How do Spurs fans feel about possibly signing VinGod Janssen from AZ? Why do they need another striker? Will they ruin our most promising young player :(?

Yup. I haven't spoken to a single fan who likes that they've put 'London' on it. I've always hated the self-professed 'Pride of London' title some clubs like to give themselves.

922px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Jesus Christ. That looks like something a 7 year old has quickly thrown together using clipart.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!

-West Ham Badge-

I remember the justification for the London thing was that it's a marketing thing, every time the crest is put on a website or a TV show with highlights, new fans will be reminded we're a London team, associating with the capital is obviously a good thing globally...it's one of those things that might well be true but they will never be able to quantify the effect it has.

As for the badge itself I really don't mind it, I think the best badges are simple, it's much more flexible in terms of adjusting it to suit merchandise and it is basically a recreation of our original badge from 1911.

4541128573_211x213.jpg

Not feeling the hammers new crest. Primarily because of the shape of the shield, it feels a bit child like (not created by a child but aimed at children) as it is bloated, the typography and hammers feel out of sync with the shield. But seeing how these things can go once the executives get involved it is actually pretty good.

Jack cw

"Actually I was called up as replacement. But I said no, at one point the others need to win a title without me."

Kevin Großkreutz

At least he is taking it with humor now. But he i right though. DFB and Bayern would have won nothing without him.

In other news: United and Bayern are in talks with Luca Mordric...

Jack cw

Modric at Bayern wont happen. We have Alonso, VIdal, Thiago and Kimmich on that position. I could imagine Mourinho having interest though.

Anyway, Marco Reus will be the FIFA 17 cover star on the german release.
FIFA-17-Player-Marco-Reus-2.jpg

Cappa

Banned

Lol sounds like fantasy to me. Modric will be at real Madrid until his contract is up at the very least. Only Navas Ronaldo and Kroos played more minutes....

Kroos, James, isco or kovacic arr likely to go before he does...

Jack cw

Griezman is close to extend his contract with Atletico until 2021.
And RB Leipzig wont sign Gabriel Jesus. He is too expensive. LOL.

Cappa

Banned

Lol sounds like fantasy to me. Modric will be at real Madrid until his contract is up at the very least. Only Navas Ronaldo and Kroos played more minutes....

Carbonox

I'm so confused.

Haha, no, that won't happen. That would be like Barcelona letting go of Busquets. He rented a house for a few years and only decided to buy a few months ago because he fully intends to retire at Madrid and Spain.

DBT85

If that was Terry people would be jizzing over themselves. Get got a goal kick out of it.

Legend Phil Jones!

Oh, his commitment is not in question. It's just his ability to be permanently injured, largely in part doe to throwing his testicles in the way of everything that moves.

Is Jones using makeup?

They both are, in professional shoots there will always be hair and makeup. Lighting brings out red in skin tones so a moisturiser and foundation or concealer are used, with men it is a light application to look natural, if the lighting is harsh rather than soft more makeup needs to be used and can often get lips, eyebrows, eyelashes done to try balance the face out. Then photoshoped as the makeup does most of the work and you don't have to get rid of every blemish in the shots being used. Any male actor or presenter you see on TV or in movies is wearing makeup, been that way since colour TV started to get used.

Audioboxer

Nice. Also pleasing knowing that Jose will likely stick him at CB and fucking leave him there.

No more of this hopefully

PHSuPtN.gif

Yeah a good first signing. Seems like he'll be a strong and fast CB and we needed that. Phil Jones is a riot. I wanted him to do really well but he's soo damn inconsistent.

Smalling and Bailly partnership please.

Up next get Ibra confirmed pls Mou.

bjaelke

They both are, in professional shoots there will always be hair and makeup. Lighting brings out red in skin tones so a moisturiser and foundation or concealer are used, with men it is a light application to look natural, if the lighting is harsh rather than soft more makeup needs to be used and can often get lips, eyebrows, eyelashes done to try balance the face out. Then photoshoped as the makeup does most of the work and you don't have to get rid of every blemish in the shots being used. Any male actor or presenter you see on TV or in movies is wearing makeup, been that way since colour TV started to get used.

home-alone-aftershave-scene.gif

I was just trying to point out how blatant it was, but thank you.

Holy shit

Former Leverkusen and Union coach Sascha Lewandowski found dead in his apartment.

Edit: police says it was most likely suicide. Terrible news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom